It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plane or a roller coaster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Look at the patterns on this flight. Looks like a loss of control surfaces. THAT is the very definition of a pants-pooper right there.

uk.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Can't view it due to Yahoo demanding we confirm our oath, it says OATH to Yahoo to let them always have your info....

DANG BOYS...yahoo......that's what we all want to do yes give our Oath.....to Yahoo

Oath of eternal submission....sounds like a character from SNL....church chat lady, yes him, church chat lady knows who's behind this

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I dunno why thats happening,,,I will try the original source.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Unfortunatly this does not show the graph or radar pattern. Its not a sky-penis, way worse.

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Can't view it due to Yahoo demanding we confirm our oath, it says OATH to Yahoo to let them always have your info....

DANG BOYS...yahoo......that's what we all want to do yes give our Oath.....to Yahoo

Oath of eternal submission....sounds like a character from SNL....church chat lady, yes him, church chat lady knows who's behind this

I thought you were exaggerating for humor, but damn if you're not! Holy crap.

I also would like to view it but will not give yahoo anything.

OP: Can't you embed it for us, seeing as how you've already given Yahoo your OATH?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Lol....i do not recall betrothing my allegance to yahoo....i will try to find another source.

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Yahoo is part of Oath. Oath and our partners need your consent to access your device and use your data (including location) to understand your interests, and provide and measure personalised ads. Oath will also provide you with personalised ads on partner products. Learn more. Select 'OK' to continue and allow Oath and our partners to use your data, or select 'Manage options' to view your choices.

No thx.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Try this one maybe?

twitter.com... =https%3A%2F%2Fuk.style.yahoo.com%2Fapos-ditching-apos-pilots-praised-115946923.html

join