It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President believe me not your eyes says N Korea is not a threat, satellite images disagree

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: dragonridr

If Trump does somehow manage to get nth Korea to disarm that would be impressive but sadly it's not based in reality, if you believe Kim is disarming I would have to consider you may have recently had a lobotomy.

You can call me whatever you like as long as it makes you feel all warm a gooey...

Then why is north and south korea standing down on the border? This has never happened so apparently something was different this time? Reality is so far Trump has handled thus well. As long as he doesnt get stupid he has a shot at peace in Koreas. And with the turn of vietnam to capitalism the only one left to start a fight is china.

Thing is we don't really know what's going on there, we do know we can't trust the media, we also know dictators don't really ever relinquish power.... Only time will tell us what is really going on and my money is on little kimi furthering his ambitions which are unlikely to involve standing down.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Pretty fair point. This was actually going to be my career path (Intel) after college (until the coup in Russia basically ended the program I was in). Oh well.

I've certainly seen enough though, to realize the above is correct. He only knows what they tell him. Now, the other idea could be true too....that they knew, and he knew, and chose to conceal that....but then you'd have to admit that Trump kept his cool and played it close to the vest.

C'mon.

He would have been 2am angry tweeting in no time, and you damn well know it!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The latest on this story. Trump confirms my topic headline. Don't believe your eyes or anyone but him.

The story in the New York Times concerning North Korea developing missile bases is inaccurate. We fully know about the sites being discussed, nothing new - and nothing happening out of the normal. Just more Fake News. I will be the first to let you know if things go bad!

This even though the American Intel Community confirmed the findings by the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

You heard it here kids, only Trump knows what is good for you, believe only Trump.

The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
The latest on this story. Trump confirms my topic headline. Don't believe your eyes or anyone but him.

The story in the New York Times concerning North Korea developing missile bases is inaccurate. We fully know about the sites being discussed, nothing new - and nothing happening out of the normal. Just more Fake News. I will be the first to let you know if things go bad!

This even though the American Intel Community confirmed the findings by the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

You heard it here kids, only Trump knows what is good for you, believe only Trump.

The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the truth.

Are you this emotional when a chef doesn't give away all the secrets to his recipe, too?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
They really aren't. They're a tiny pissant country using #ty out-dated Soviet-era equipment at the ass-end of the planet. They're not even a fraction of a threat. If NK ever directly attacked the US mainland even accidentally they'd be a parking lot by the time you finished sneezing...
edit on 15-11-2018 by IndyFront because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join