It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President believe me not your eyes says N Korea is not a threat, satellite images disagree

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Do you feel we should invade North Korea to forcibly make them cease development? Or just bomb them?

No they just feel the need to trash Trump in every way imaginable. Justified or not.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: underwerks
It pains me to think how many people are out there that would rather take the word of Donald Trump over satellite photos.

Did you look at the photos?
Or are you taking someone's word for what's on the photos?

Am I missing something? The pictures are all dated March 29th.

Looks to me like they took a months-old story, threw it into the microwave to reheat it, and served it as news.

No wonder the New York Times is such a raging dumpster fire these days.
edit on 12-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We don't need Obama's satellites......the u s a has out of this world weaponry

Caynt say....

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

HMM its like you took "Southern Guardians" job.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
Did he fire rockets again?

Did he send dog bones home instead of the missing soldiers again?

Has Trump sent a planeload of cold hard cash to him?

Is there any new evidence he is sponsoring any terrorism abroad?

Personally, I say we have much bigger fish to fry.

Perhaps the real threat to peace is the snake oils salesmen trying to sell their bombs.

Wow...... Much bigger fish to fry, than a ICBM nuclear armed rogue state? What could be bigger than that?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: underwerks
It pains me to think how many people are out there that would rather take the word of Donald Trump over satellite photos.

Did you look at the photos?
Or are you taking someone's word for what's on the photos?

Am I missing something? The pictures are all dated March 29th.

Looks to me like they took a months-old story, threw it into the microwave to reheat it, and served it as news.

No wonder the New York Times is such a raging dumpster fire these days.

You are missing something. The images are months old but the study that found the bases was just released:

LINK

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Perhaps the real threat to peace is the snake oils salesmen trying to sell their bombs.

Wow...... Much bigger fish to fry, than a ICBM nuclear armed rogue state? What could be bigger than that?

Getting our country going again economically.

Getting citizens back to work again.

Fixing our screwed up trade deals.

Securing our borders.

Stopping the Progressive plague from spreading in the USA.

We shouldn't worry much about our neighbor's house if we can't even run our own.

As an aside, besides the Trump BAD Rheeee thing you have going, what do you think our priorities for the US should be?

I hear a whole lot of screaming but no actual platform from the left?

What needs fixed here, besides fixing things that Progressive policies have made in the first place?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Do you feel we should invade North Korea to forcibly make them cease development? Or just bomb them?

I feel the President of the United States not lie to the American people in an attempt to make himself look better. By the president telling everyone the problem is solved no one is thinking of other solutions, except maybe the very few in the intelligence agency that knows the truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The satellite images suggest...

So, zero facts, just the typical poo-pooing and fantasies of anti-Trump forces.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Getting our country going again economically.

Getting citizens back to work again.

Fixing our screwed up trade deals.

Securing our borders.

Stopping the Progressive plague from spreading in the USA.

We shouldn't worry much about our neighbor's house if we can't even run our own.

As an aside, besides the Trump BAD Rheeee thing you have going, what do you think our priorities for the US should be?

I hear a whole lot of screaming but no actual platform from the left?

What needs fixed here, besides fixing things that Progressive policies have made in the first place?

Would any of that matter if a city or several cities of ours were nuked out of existence?

Are you ok with the guy you support lying to your face? Are you ok being misled to such a degree just so the President feels good about himself?

Based on your past posts about Obama you really don't like being misled by a President, so why are you ok with it now?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What do you suggest we do, nuke am?

Or is this just another waaaa Trump waaaaa?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

The satellite images suggest...

So, zero facts, just the typical poo-pooing and fantasies of anti-Trump forces.

Confirmation from US Intelligence Agencies that the conclusions were correct:

a network long known to American intelligence agencies but left undiscussed as President Trump claims to have neutralized the North’s nuclear threat.

Are you ok with your President lying to you about something so important just to make himself appear competent?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

So this is just like a few weeks ago, when the MSM was screaming from the rooftops about the IAEA inspectors citing that North Korea was moving ahead with its Nuclear program.

Then come to find out, they never even had any inspectors from the IAEA in the country. They took one guys OPINION from that organization and ran with it.

And considering your source is the failing New York Times...... ‘Nuff said.

Trump is almost always proven right in the end. This will be no different.

At least he provided a source. Lets see yours?

See you have been lied to, and I think I know you've been lied to but you would prefer to pretend.

List your source, let's see the brilliance of the insight they have.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

What do you suggest we do, nuke am?

Or is this just another waaaa Trump waaaaa?

Look it's very obvious you don't understand how to debate. Let me help you and the other people here understand that your response is nonsense. The topic of what to do about North Korea is a separate discussion from the President of the United States lying to the American people, telling them they are safe and he is the reason why, when the truth is it is worse now than it was before.

You are attempting to shift the discussion away from something you can't defend into something you hope you can. That is called a Strawman argument, meaning instead of fighting the actual opponent you construct a strawman that is easier to defeat. That is called a logical fallacy and is frowned upon because it only serves to undermine honest rational debate.
edit on 12-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

So this is just like a few weeks ago, when the MSM was screaming from the rooftops about the IAEA inspectors citing that North Korea was moving ahead with its Nuclear program.

Then come to find out, they never even had any inspectors from the IAEA in the country. They took one guys OPINION from that organization and ran with it.

And considering your source is the failing New York Times...... ‘Nuff said.

Trump is almost always proven right in the end. This will be no different.

Sigh, would you prefer FOX NEWS

North Korea is conning the United States, building up secret, smaller missile bases even after publicly touting the dismantling of its main launch site, according to a new review of satellite images by a top think tank.

edit on 12-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: added quote

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

No they just feel the need to trash Trump in every way imaginable. Justified or not.

So you admit this is justified? Trump made a bad deal and his negotiations were a failure?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

HMM its like you took "Southern Guardians" job.

You are so predictable. Show up, say something totally unrelated because you never have anything constructive to add, ever.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So your reply said Trump BAD RRhheee.

So I'll ask again... what do you perceive our priorities should be in the US?

Is North Korea the biggest for you?

If so, why?

Why not Iran?

And for the record, unlike you I don't have to like a President.

What I have to like is the results.

Trump's results so far... good!!!

Obama's results after 8 years? sucked!

I'm not having to marry the guy, after all... I just want the President to give good results.

You know... objective analysis and rational thought.

As opposed to being told what to feel and then make 45289792847298347298 threads based on it.

You could have taken your manhours so far dedicated to threads and done a whole lot for a homeless person, for instance.

edit on 12-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Fine, Trump is evil for "lying" now that's out of the way what is the solution to the NK threat?

Do you think that the lie is worst then the NK threat and what do you think we should do about both issues or is NK threat not that big of a deal compared to this evil man's lie?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: proximo

So you admit this is justified? Trump made a bad deal and his negotiations were a failure?

I think most people being honest with themselves knew that NKorea would renege, history has shown that time and time again.

The right went after Clinton for letting the program advance, the left after Bush for the allowing the same, and the right against Obama for them finally getting some cool new missiles.

At the end of the day, this topic typically tends to be clouded by politics, and the substance ignored.

Both sides play into it, and both sides try and use this topic to put egg on the face of the opponent who holds power.

But asking what solutions would be are strawman arguments. God forbid we include any nuance.

"Quick, everyone, we all have to say Trump is a liar in this thread to absolve ourselves of sin".

Trump's a liar. There ya go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join