It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help on what program to use to do collaborative videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So I started a youtube channel and thanks to the help of some members here I was able to get OBS and figure out how to live stream and record videos on there. I am extremely grateful for all of the help.

The next step I would like to take is to do collaborative videos with ATS members and others, both live and prerecorded. The problem is I have no idea how to do that.

SO i figure I might as well ask the people here.

My friend who may do a video with me suggests Google hangouts. I am not sure this would work with a live stream, but I think it would work to prerecord.

Are there sugestions for better programs or solutions?

I dont mind spending a little money if I have to, but I assume the people doing videos with me would need the same program, and I dont want anyone else to have to spend money getting a program to be able to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I use zoom.us at work for multiple reasons. It allows me to communicate with employees all across the Internet as well as allowing me to request control (to administer IT help when needed) of their computer. It is vendor agnostic and works really well. Check it out.

Zoom Live Stream Help

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HummaKavula
I use zoom.us at work for multiple reasons. It allows me to communicate with employees all across the Internet as well as allowing me to request control (to administer IT help when needed) of their computer. It is vendor agnostic and works really well. Check it out.

Zoom Live Stream Help

Thank you i am checking it out.

new topics

join