It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A blood Boiler Indeed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Look, here's a social experiment you can try .....

Come to flyover country and walk into any bar, restaurant, ect and call a man's daughter one of those names.
When the ass whoopin' stops hurting a few days later, ask yourself " Was that a good idea or should I learn not to do things like that ? "

We don't call the cops, we can take care of it ourselves.
Lesson Learned.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's a great way to get knocks on your door.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Look, here's a social experiment you can try .....

Come to flyover country and walk into any bar, restaurant, ect and call a man's daughter one of those names.
When the ass whoopin' stops hurting a few days later, ask yourself " Was that a good idea or should I learn not to do things like that ? "

Lesson Learned.

You assume a lot now.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

A criminal doesn't call the police so that rings true.
edit on 11/12/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Well, this is true...maybe.

OR...maybe Tucker's kid threw a glass of wine in anger, and some of that wine just happened to land on the guy who decided to verbally taunt Tucker's daughter. Unfortunate coincidence.

Now, ordinarily I wouldn't go here, but seeing as how this seems to be the way the left plays the game lately I guess everything is fair game!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So, by your logic then, it's perfectly okay to walk into a bar in downtown inner-city Detroit and holler "F# YOU, N#'s!!, right?

And, do you really think anyone is going to be prosecuted for the thorough ass-pounding which is about to happen????

Speech is free.

Consequences are not.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The tweet specifically stated his son threw wine in the man's face so that made me believe it was purposeful.

I really don't care what these people do - I just pointed out possible consequences of the action.

It seems as though society is losing much of it's self control.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

i think you have it backwards.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Holy # - sanity is gone.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

You seem to be assuming a lot here.

Why ?

Are you defending this because it was a Conservative who the victim ?
The man's behavior was unacceptable, no matter what.

Why are you defending the use of physical violence as the only way to deal with a situation like this? Restaurant management could have been informed and he could be tossed out on his ear.

They have to defend the use of physical violence, their world is fear based and driven by anger. They can't even consider the idea that Tucker is lieing. They go straight to "eat teef!" Irrational the lot of them.

On the flip side, the guy claims to never had said that and Tucker approached him and told him to "Go back where he came from." Which sounds more reasonable a rando throwing out insults from left field, or a known racist getting drunk and triggered at a Hispanic at "his" country club?

I know what I am more inclined to believe, but will admit that I wasn't there either. Let's see a police report. There is one isn't there, because from the last supreme court nomination we have been taught, there is a police report or there wasn't a crime right?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Boy, ain't that the damn truth!!

When people feel like it's okay to call someone's 19 year old daughter a C#! because of her father's political beliefs I'd say that's pretty damn out of control!!! Wouldn't you???

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

As roadgravel says, sanity is gone either way.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Drunk guy in a bar is approached by Tuckers son and himself out of nowhere is more plausible than them approaching in response to something?

Doubtful.

But, throw some fantasy racism in there and it all makes sense!!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Boy, ain't that the damn truth!!

When people feel like it's okay to call someone's 19 year old daughter a C#! because of her father's political beliefs I'd say that's pretty damn out of control!!! Wouldn't you???

That's true. But to believe the next step is assault isn't any better. My comments were along what the law allows, whether liked or not, not what emotion say.

You seem to assume I think the name calling is OK - not true, but it doesn't give a pass on the law.

Yeah, society is screwed, and as far as politics, it both sides. Many people can't control their emotions.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Yeah, that's how I passed every background check the State of Illinois could throw at me to get a concealed carry license.
I'ma hard core criminal. ( eyeroll )

link   

Wow...I never saw anyone make, and then totally blow up, their own argument in a single post!!

That's awesome!

ETA - I did watch a guy beat the snot out of himself one night though! It was following a lengthy argument...with himself. He finally just got fed up with all his BS and kicked the S# out of himself. He even taunted himself afterwards! "See!! I told you, MF'er! Don't F# with me!!!" The guy was absolutely defenseless against himself.

LOLOLOL!!

(true story!)

edit on 11/12/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

link   
They'll torch a guy's pickup truck for having a Trump sticker but now suddenly they're Ghandi. Just stop.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh no. Sorry you are so easily triggered there snowflake. The video seems to prove Tucker’s is a liar. But then again those of us with no agenda already knew that. a reply to: skywatcher44

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Yeah, that's how I passed every background check the State of Illinois could throw at me to get a concealed carry license.
I'ma hard core criminal. ( eyeroll )

You missed the whole point based off your own statements.

edit on 11/12/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Oh no. Sorry you are so easily triggered there snowflake. The video seems to prove Tucker’s is a liar. But then again those of us with no agenda already knew that. a reply to: skywatcher44

www.towleroad.com...

There is always two sides to every story.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join