It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accidentally Stealing Beef Jerky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Dontcha hate it when you're trying to buy some Arizona Tea and chex mix and you accidentally steal some baf jerky

and the guise don't bahleaaves you!?

LOOK UP AT THE CAMERA!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hmmm. We get HD video on a beef jerky theft crime, but let's say there was a racial assault, police assault, robbery. or murder in the store and suddenly we would get video that looks like it was recorded through a child's playdough video camera set. Why is that? It seems more often than not when we REALLY want to see the details the video is often total crap but when it is something stupid - BAMMM, 4K or 8K Ultra-Mega-HD resolution!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Hmmm. We get HD video on a beef jerky theft crime, but let's say there was a racial assault, police assault, robbery. or murder in the store and suddenly we would get video that looks like it was recorded through a child's playdough video camera set. Why is that? It seems more often than not when we REALLY want to see the details the video is often total crap but when it is something stupid - BAMMM, 4K or 8K Ultra-Mega-HD resolution!

That reminds me of the 911 video from the “plane” that hit the pentagon.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Baf jerkay be xpen$ive

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well that was how many years ago?

Pretty much every surveillance camera was fairly # low frame rate.

I mean don't get me wrong some major BS about that plane hitting the pentagon but thats anodda thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

True that.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

That reminds me of the 911 video from the “plane” that hit the pentagon.

Yeah, I remember that day and the news reports. My GF at the time had just been on many planes a month before from LAX to NYC and NYC to London & back - She tried calling on the descent on each of the flights hoping to get her ride to leave to pick her up. Even when she was about 1-2 mins from landing (about 5,000 ft) there was no signal at all back then. That was one thing we agreed about the story being wrong - but she totally beleived that the towers fell from the planes (and bld 7...) I had to break up with her a month later, lol.
edit on 11 12 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

It always starts with beef jerky...

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I've seen a couple of shoplifters being caught. One was in Lucky's in Sunnyvale. The thing is, the dude just wanted a large bottle of cold beer and wanted to pay for it. But the checkout clerk couldn't do a sale after 10pm, so confiscated the bottle and refused the sale. They didn't close off the liquor section either. So the guy grabbed a bottle, threw twenty dollars on the ground and tried to run through the doors, but was caught by a couple of workers on a break.

Other time was a kid in a shell suit and baseball kid trying to steal vitamin supplements to sell at a flea market. Kept peeping round the aisle to see what the pharmacist was doing. Trying to make a run for it once she saw something suspicious and approached him.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Okay...so why have I spend the the last 1,5 hours looking at Gas Station Encounters.....lol

My procrastination thanks you..

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Don't feel bad man, I'm subbed!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

This is right up there with your Almazan Kitchen thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Just reminds me. Was beef jerky always so expensive? I don't remember it being 10 dollars for a small bag but maybe it was and I just never noticed.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Was beef jerky always so expensive?

Yes, that's why I make my own. Other other white meat teriyaki is my fave.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Store bought jerky is the biggest rip-off ever. Make your own.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Okay...so why have I spend the the last 1,5 hours looking at Gas Station Encounters.....lol

My procrastination thanks you..

Peace

LoL, Right?

So did I.

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Don't feel bad man, I'm subbed!

Thanks a lot Lysergic, I'm subbed now too

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I can almost sympathize with the guy. The drink and check mix or whatever it's called already required a mortgage on his house to buy them being a gas station.

He really wanted beef jerky, if he had the $2000 it cost to spare I'm sure he wouldn't of stole it.

Buying stuff at a petrol station, just like at the cinema often feels like being robbed blind. It's only human to get the urge to do the same back occasionally.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

And lets be real 9 out of 10 bags of jerky suck.

I hope at the very least it was some Old Trapper I mean if you going to take the risk.

Make sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I love beef jerky - gravy-flavoured gum.

Can't imagine a craving so bad as to steal a bag of it...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I was at the petrol station up the road from my house today and they had some dim sims in the food hotbox.

So I said yeah I'll take 2 of those as well as the fuel. Damn things were $2 a piece and tasted like crap.
Man I remember when those things cost 50c a piece.

Everything price wise is jacked up big time, Australia is honestly expensive to begin with before you even get to gas station prices.

And yeah, finding good jerky can be a challenge.

edit on 13-11-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo stuff

top topics

join