It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain Arizona To Me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So the 39k voters who skipped their house members (where dems were supposed to do well) voted for the democrat senator (where dems were supposed to do poorly)? Yet they voted for the republican governor?

Why not? That's what I did here in florida.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yet Florida doesn't show this as a mass movement. But just to make sure I understand, you voted against gillum and against Scott? But you didn't participate in your house race?

The Florida issue is people Voting for governor but not senator.
edit on 12-11-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Everything that has happened since mid to late Wednesday is 90+% total fraud/BS. I hope Trump has a contingency plan in place to get to the bottom of this treason. I fully support hanging traitors (people who commit election fraud - ballot counters and such) in public squares and at the state capital. It would be nice to think that all of these votes that are 5-6 days late are legitimate, but can anyone REALLY say that they are with a straight face?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
What happened? That is simple.

California happened.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Can Someone Explain Arizona To Me?

Sure. Dirty critters -- both Rs and Ds -- are very busy stealing an election. No one I know believes otherwise. Especially those who were turned away on election day because their mail-in ballot had already been received.

It's dirty dirty dirty.

I'm sorry I can't add any substance. I can only say no one thinks this is legitimate.

ETA: Yes, I'm in Arizona.
edit on 12-11-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I just don't get the numbers.
Republicans had an advantage of 5+ in early voting
Republican Bucey wins governor by 15+
Republicans flipped a state senate seat and two state house seats
Sinema was recorded calling the people in her state imbeciles and saying her state was a meth lab.
Yet Sinema looks like she'll win, the first dem senator from AZ in 30 years.

Also weird:
2,156,329 votes for governor (1.218M for R)
2,162,522 votes for senate (an extra 6.2k total, only 1.039M for R)
2,123,574 votes for house members (39k fewer votes than the senate race, 1.109R votes vs 1.01D votes, about 10k R favor)
The dem (Sinema) leads by 32k votes

So more republicans voted early. More republicans voted for house members. 200k more votes for the R governor than the R senator. Why?

EDIT:
So the 39k voters who skipped their house members (where dems were supposed to do well) voted for the democrat senator (where dems were supposed to do poorly)? Yet they voted for the republican governor?

EDIT2:

1,010,238 D voters for house members
892,435 D voters for Governor (-11%)
BUT
1,071,947 D votes for senate (+6% OR +20% from governor)

Compare this to colorado:
1,206,169 D votes for house members
1,210,621 D votes for senator (+0.3%)

Or Utah:
302,218 D votes for house
267,898 D votes for senator (-13%)

Or New Mexico:
397,815 D votes for house
371,129 D votes for Senator (-6%)

Democrats left the party in voting for senator in the surrounding states, but in AZ it was republicans leaving the party??

I can explain AZ to you. I just moved here 3 years ago.

AZ has been a historically red state however...

-John Mccain.. the middle of the road Maverick was the senator here for a while, and although he was republican... how republican was he?

-Maricopa County (housing Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe) in Arizona is one of the LARGEST growing counties in the country over the last 6 years if not THE largest growing county in the USA. There has been a MASSIVE influx of Democrats from California leaving Los Angeles due to high rent and cost of living. Half the people I know here are from California and Ohio (My home state).

-In the Presidential election, Donald Trump.. although winning Arizona.. did not win it by that much. Many arizona republicans were not, and are not a fan of the Donald.. although I am a Democrat, I have many conservative friends who really dont like the Donald, but just liked Hillary less.. they voted for Sinema because McSally aligned herself too much with Trump during her campaign. If Trump runs again... I can almost guarantee you he wont win Arizona again, people dont like him here even though this is a red state.

-McSally ran a much dirtier campaign than Sinema, and attacked her regularly, Sinema although no angel herself.. took the higher road. People respected that.

-McSally rubs alot of people the wrong way with her attitude, shes not really a people person. Im taking my "D" hat off when I say this, shes highly qualified, extremely intelligent, and very capable... but shes pretty nasty. It turns alot of people off.

-McSally lost in her home county down by Tuscon if im not mistaken, not the demographic down there that would support her.

Long story short, the McSally/Sinema vote was really a yay or nay vote on Trump, that is how it was posed here. With massive growth of the Phoenix metropolitan area, meaning more "D" voters... she didnt really have a chance as most of the rural areas here are so sparsely populated. McSally campaigned for the rural folk in the desert, which doesnt hold much weight when Phoenix has sprawled into such a massive city.

She thought her military background would win her all the votes at LAFB

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Lastly.. I volunteered a few times here for the democratic party... and let me tell you...

They went HARD this year.

As a registered Democrat I was receiving 6-8 phone calls a day from the local democratic offices confirming my vote, polling and reminding. The push for turnout was pretty crazy.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I just don't get the numbers.
Republicans had an advantage of 5+ in early voting
Republican Bucey wins governor by 15+
Republicans flipped a state senate seat and two state house seats
Sinema was recorded calling the people in her state imbeciles and saying her state was a meth lab.
Yet Sinema looks like she'll win, the first dem senator from AZ in 30 years.

Also weird:
2,156,329 votes for governor (1.218M for R)
2,162,522 votes for senate (an extra 6.2k total, only 1.039M for R)
2,123,574 votes for house members (39k fewer votes than the senate race, 1.109R votes vs 1.01D votes, about 10k R favor)
The dem (Sinema) leads by 32k votes

So more republicans voted early. More republicans voted for house members. 200k more votes for the R governor than the R senator. Why?

EDIT:

EDIT2:

1,010,238 D voters for house members
892,435 D voters for Governor (-11%)
BUT
1,071,947 D votes for senate (+6% OR +20% from governor)

Compare this to colorado:
1,206,169 D votes for house members
1,210,621 D votes for senator (+0.3%)

Or Utah:
302,218 D votes for house
267,898 D votes for senator (-13%)

Or New Mexico:
397,815 D votes for house
371,129 D votes for Senator (-6%)

Democrats left the party in voting for senator in the surrounding states, but in AZ it was republicans leaving the party??

Compare it to Florida who also has serious undervotes from Democratic districts. me thinks those cheating with the machines have finally cheated for the last time.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I voted for a dem US senate.

I voted repub US house.

I voted for a repub florida house distract.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I was standing on a corner in Winslow, Arizona.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

OK, now imagine Nelson had said he hates Florida, the people of Florida are imbeciles, Florida is the meth lab of the United States, he isn't really a moderate, he's just pretending so he can get elected in this idiot state. Do you still vote for nelson?

Which really begs the question, why did you vote Nelson over Scott? I'd imagine it has something to do with the positions of Nelson or things Scott has said you don't like?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The answer is simple when you compare to entertainment wrestling, it's a fix and always has been, there is only one body governing US, and they hidden

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Thank you. But I do have a few follow up questions if you don't mind.

1) how many of your dem friends voted for the republican governor? Why? The numbers show a bunch of dems voting for him.

2) why do your conservative friends dislike trump? Is it just personality? I ask because trump has over 90% approval from Republicans according to most polls so would they say they approve of the job he's doing?

3) you say mcsally ran a dirty campaign about her opponent and claim sinema took the high road. Yet you forgot to mention sinema's caught on tape comments about your state (imbeciles, meth lab, etc). Seems like an odd contrast, you expect politicians to attack each other but usually not their constituents... Why did sinema get a pass on that?

4) why are all of the conservatives I've talked to down in AZ saying they suspect it's fraud? I mean, you lay out a decent argument which they could easily use to explain the party switched voting. Yet they don't? What do you think caused that difference in our personal experiences?

I appreciate your answer it's by far the most comprehensive.
edit on 13-11-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

On a slightly unrelated note. I think all California dems should be forced to go through a 10 year rehab process before they're allowed to vote in any other state. They're moving to my state too and they're trying their hardest to destroy it with their California politics.

California democrats are an entirely different breed of Democrat. They're a political plague fleeing their hell hole they've destroyed and trying to eat the sustenance out of the places they're arriving with the same politics.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Harder to rig a Congress vote since it goes by precinct.

For the state wide Senate you could add illegal votes all over the state.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join