It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "all seeing eye" found within yu-gi-oh cartoon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Watch this flash intro

www.yugiohkingofgames.com...

I knew that # was evil.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What are you talking about? All seeing eye???

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The all seeing eye is a symbol of the illuminati. Search the forums for more info, its been discussed many times already.

Heres the actual intro to the cartoon:

www.yugiohkingofgames.com...

The eye and pyrmid can be seen here as well

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The eye used in the cartoon is a common symbol seen in Egyptian imagery. Don't be so paranoid.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
yu gi oh is something that my little brother has wasted probably 1ooo bucks on so far. anyway, i don't see why you're getting so uppity over a tv show. if it was saying spy on your neighbors and betray friends who talk bad against the gov't, then i could understand. this show isn't half bad as pokemon though. that # was poison for the mind lmao.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
yu gi oh is something that my little brother has wasted probably 1ooo bucks on so far. anyway, i don't see why you're getting so uppity over a tv show. if it was saying spy on your neighbors and betray friends who talk bad against the gov't, then i could understand. this show isn't half bad as pokemon though. that # was poison for the mind lmao.

The fact your little brother has spent over a $1000 on useless/meanless yu-gi-oh products, I think would be a reason to get a little uppity. I've seen children at gas stations fiendin' for these trading cards, like crackheads fiend for crack. It doesn't take much to theorize the show is filled with submininal messages to push their wack products.

Also, the show is filled with images of the Occult, more illuminati symbolism.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Just remember what they say. If you look for something hard enough you will find it everywhere.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
That flashing gave me a headache just looking at it.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ok, Yu-Gi-Oh! goes beyond the cartoon. It has been around since 1996, started in Japan. Since they use a mostly Egyptian theme, things of this nature are common place. In fact, the "eye" is a main image in the show itself. As for the trading card game, I just think it's fun! I happen to play it, and find that it's a good passtime with friends every now and then. And I am 20, so it seem pathetic as well. LMAO. anyhow, I highly doubt they have subliminal messages, but I could be wrong.

Think about it...it's just a card game and cartoon. the manga (comic) was around before the card game, and the card game existed before the TV show. And they sold like hotcakes in Japan. They only really have TV show because american kids seem to only like things they see on TV. Use the TV show to promote the product, use the product to promote the TV show. The endless capitalist cycle, if you will. THAT'S the problem in my eyes. A card game can be fun, but we need to ween our kids off of all the television they watch.

ugh...had to edit for typos...

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by JamesLimelight]

new topics

top topics

join