It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Integrity in Broward County

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Lots of noise about fraud...etc without evidence but no noise when the Republicans were attacking the people right to vote by shutting down polling stations, gerrymandering, asinine reasons as to why this and that person can't vote example...hyphen not included in name when seen elsewhere...which only seem to affect left wing voters or minorities.

Are Republicans Protecting Election Integrity or Cheating?

When one asks how self-dealing Republican candidates truly win elections, the answer is simple – they manipulate them to work in their favor by using voter suppression tactics. And if you don’t think voter suppression is real, it may be time to step back and take a hard look at the facts. One way to stop people from voting is by making it more difficult for them to vote. This isn’t new. This has been happening historically. The only change we have experienced is the approach in which it’s carried out through tactics such as the elimination of early voting, closing polling locations and prohibiting felons from voting.

Georgia’s voter roll purge is no exception. The Associated Press recently reported that 53,000 applications are sitting on hold with Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who also happens to be the Republican nominee for governor. According to AP, since 2012 over 1.4 million voter registrations have been canceled. Moreover, 670,000 were canceled in 2017 alone. While it’s noted that some people legitimately deserved to be purged, it doesn’t change the fact that there is a clear disparity in the number of people removed across racial lines.

Georgia’s approximate population is 32 percent black, according to the U.S. Census; however, the number of voter registrations on hold with Kemp is nearly 70% black.

I’ll let you decide, but please remember: you can’t dispute the facts

The party of cheats is now screaming about cheating..interesting. I guess it is only OK when they do it.
edit on 12-11-2018 by je55ejame5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If they are empty does it mean they were empty? They did such a good job finding all the votes, but didn't take a second look it the rental care to see ballot boxes. Do you assume Ms. Snipes representative who should have told her about her being in contempt was a Republican plant also?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

So... you have not ruled out the infinite possibilities (in the rational part of your mind),
I don't really think that, in this case, the possibilities are actually infinite.

They are? Then how come you can't come up with a plausible alternative to elections fraud for the Broward County's illegal behaviour?

You have so many to choose from.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: je55ejame5
Lots of noise about fraud...etc without evidence .

If you were in charge in Broward, why would you refuse to allow inspection according to the law? If a judge sent an order personally naming you, "You, Jesse James, are in violation of the law. You must obey this law and allow inspection and provide total numbers", what would make you ignore it? Under what circumstances would you personally say, "# the law and that judge, I'm not allowing observers or inspection. I'd rather be held in contempt and break the law" ?

What direction does this point if not elections fraud?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
"Your honour, Mr X was already found guilty of breaking and entering the office. The state contends, Mr X, broke and entered the office complex in his attempt to burglarize the --"

"Your honour, I object to the State using the fact my client was caught breaking and entering as evidence he was there to burgle."

*blank stare from judge*

"He obviously broke in, but that is not evidence he was attempting to burgle the office, your honour."

"If you wish to argue that your client was committing the crime of breaking and entering for a reason that is not attempted burglary, you are welcome to provide other plausible explanations of his motive to break and enter and explain presence in the office. This would weaken the circumstantial evidence pointing in the direction of attempting burglary-- a direction created by his breaking and entering. What we will not do today is suppress inconvenient evidence."

"I can't think of another plausible reason he'd be there and break into the office, your honour"

*more blank stares from the bench, and giggles in the jurors' box*
edit on 12-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RadioRobert

We who? Did I say that? Did you?

But is there evidence of election fraud in Broward? I hadn't heard that.

Phage,

Do you literally have your head stuck in a hole in the ground?! Thousands of votes have appeared mysteriously, days after the election ended. These ballots are only appearing in these few counties (not statewide) and heavily favor one party.
Many thousands of votes have no chain of custody, and in some cases have been witnessed being dropped off at the polling place in private vehicles. Election officials have illegally refused to allow proper supervision of the vote counting, and yes, we have at least 1 sworn affidavit from someone who says she saw vote counters filling in blank ballots. Those same election officials have openly ignored court orders to provide transparency.

All of this is evidence of election fraud. Yes, we most certainly do have evidence of election fraud.
edit on 12-11-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Registered Voters as of11/12/18
Democrats:593,783
Republicans:252,132
NPA:328,987
Other:7,834
Total:1,182,736

BrowardSOE

Broward presents the county’s total vote was 714,859 ballots cast. That's over 60% turnout. Average turnout for midterms is 40%.

For the 2016 General Election they have:

Registered Voters:

Ballots Cast:

Voter Turnout:

71.55%

Almost as many people voted in the midterm as the presidential election! They had 70% turnout! These are amazing numbers. They should be in charge of every county!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is a great article written before the election which deals with complaints from a primarily Democrat group concerning Broward County SOE. Noone should be okay with this! It is not a partisan issue!

The approximately 50 attendees were mostly local progressives as well as some who had traveled here. They heard tales of voter intimidation in rural Virginia. They oohed and ahhed at a demonstration given by software developer and political consultant Bennie Smith, who discovered elections system vulnerabilities in his hometown Memphis in 2015. Yet the conversation kept coming back to why the event was being held in Broward County.

"Broward County is kind of ground zero in the fight for accountability and verifiability and transparency," said Sautter.

The most prominent case of something running afoul in recent years was during a contested 2016 primary for Florida’s 23rd Congressional District. Incumbent Democrat Debbie Wasserman Schultz was facing an insurgent primary challenge by Bernie Sanders-backed Tim Canova, which gained national attention. As the chair of the Democratic National Committee, Wasserman Schultz faced allegations that she tipped the scales of the Democratic presidential primary to benefit  Hillary Clinton. (She denies this.)

Shortly after the election he filed public records requests with the Broward County supervisor of elections to get access to the paper ballots, which are public records. For months he waited to gain access, but did not receive it. Then, he filed a lawsuit against Brenda Snipes, the supervisor of elections, an elected official.

Months into the lawsuit, Snipes ordered the destruction of the ballots Canova was requesting to see. He was unable to review the records and was stunned.

“I’ve lost much faith and confidence in the Broward Supervisor of Elections Office to conduct a fair election,” said Canova, who spoke Monday. “It’s undermined my confidence in the election system generally around this country.”
Legal experts maintained that Snipes broke federal and state laws. A Broward judge ruled that Snipes wrongly destroyed records pertaining to a pending lawsuit, which is illegal to do without a court order...
"I think this office is run very well, I do," said Snipes in a phone call. She said that "many offices have legal actions taken against them" and that the results of any court cases "are what they are." Previously her attorneys told the Sun Sentinel that they "think the judge is wrong,” and that the records were destroyed because of a mistake, but she declined to rehash the episode...

More at link

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

This issue is not limited to Broward County. In my opinion, this had to come from higher up. We had reports of “whoops. We just found 100k more ballots” from house districts and the senate race in Arizona, Georgia, and Texas. The dems literally stole this one. Illegally. And the media couldn’t care less.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join