It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Integrity in Broward County

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Maybe nothing, maybe something but before Noah (on the right) and the Broward SOE started finding votes (and losing boxes - the man on the right) the man on the left conceded to DeSantis.

link
edit on 12-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So did I Ms. Snipes. But only once!

stopthesteal

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Photos of ballots found in Noah Holliman's rental car at Ft Lauderdale airport this evening.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Photos of ballots found in Noah Holliman's rental car at Ft Lauderdale airport this evening.

I don't see any ballots.
edit on 11/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, Care, Phage don't see nuffin'.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Incorrect.
I see what seems to be ballot boxes. The tweet even says that; "ballot boxes", not ballots.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wow. You would probably describe yourself as a reasonable person if someone were to ask you... but you're tremendously biased. I guess you're intelligent as far as the food chain, but regarding the higher cerebral activity that allows a human being to garner reasonable conclusions from the evidence at hand, you have a ways to go.

Of course, you'll have something snarky... my children always do as well. But as for reason, perhaps a few more courses are in order.

Bias becomes evident when all practical arrows point towards an entirely probable conclusion, yet a specific individual argues the improbabilities posturing as an intellectual.

Best of luck. God Bless.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

These times call for critical thinking, not relying on twitter posts to jump to conclusions.

No chance the boxes are empty? No chance the boxes were planted?

If you have read the thread you know that I have not ruled out election fraud. It's possible. So is a setup.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Incorrect.
I see what seems to be ballot boxes. The tweet even says that; "ballot boxes", not ballots.

You don't know nuffin' 'bout nuffin'. Got it.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Ad homs. Whee.

That's not what I said.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

If you have read the thread you know that I have not ruled out election fraud. It's possible. So is a setup.

That's better. There are multiple evidentiary items that might suggest election fraud. There's also some history with Snipes and Bucher. The boxes are just a small part. They could be nothing or they could be a setup. However we do apparently know who rented the car. He's an SOE employee. That's a picture of him a bit back with Andrew Gillum.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Dbl

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

However we do apparently know who rented the car.

I'll reserve judgement on that.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Yes, there certainly is a chance that the boxes are empty. Yes, there certainly is a chance that the boxes were planted.

There is also a chance that a meteorite will crush my skull within a minute... however, it is up to a human being with experience and reason to determine the probability of things, and you seem a bit skewed.

I have been skewed from rational conclusions based on probability many times, so I know it when I see it.

You certainly have not ruled things out, but your mind seems made up, and I'm not sure why that is except for a predetermined viewpoint or conclusion based on partisanship or something similar.

For someone like you, I would expect you to go with the numbers... but your posts are not really in favor of probability, so it seems a bit emotional, but under a guise or objectivity... that's all.

edit on 11/12/2018 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You certainly have not ruled things out, but your mind seems made up,

That sentence makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

You certainly have not ruled things out, but your mind seems made up,

That sentence makes no sense.

He's referencing your own rather schizoid and contradicting positions. I feel his pain. But I'll butt out now and mind my own business. 🙂

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Ugh. Really?

So, in this thing we are living called life, sometimes people (like you) have something called cognitive dissonance.

In this case, that's where you have not ruled out (in the rational part of your brain) the infinite possibilities of what may or may not have transpired, or what may or may not transpire in the future. Yet, in pockets of your brain that you may not entirely be in touch with, you have biases that are not evident to you but become readily evident to others.

So... you have not ruled out the infinite possibilities (in the rational part of your mind), but your biases seep through and reveal that you perhaps have some pre-drawn conclusions that you can't shake.

I'm sure you understand this about humanity, and maybe are just being a bit difficult. I don't think we should continue to argue. I respect your opinion, you are a smart cat, and I shall think about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So... you have not ruled out the infinite possibilities (in the rational part of your mind),
I don't really think that, in this case, the possibilities are actually infinite.

Yet, in pockets of your brain that you may not entirely be in touch with, you have biases that are not evident to you but become readily evident to others.

Everyone has biases. Yes.
Often they lead one to conclusions which may not be valid. Yes.
Critical thinking is a way of avoiding doing so.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

There are infinite possibilities in everything but in this case it's google answers. Seen it before. Just ignore it.

Kind regards,

bally

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join