It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Integrity in Broward County

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Because he's on the ballot and you would scream fraud/voter suporession?

Yes. That's the "prudent" part.
And yet, he said that he had ordered an investigation. Weird.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
"My party is losing. Let's make it look like it's not legit"

" My party is actually breaking the laws surrounding external investigation of ballots and anti-ballot stuffing measures. Let's change the subect and point the finger at the other guy. "

Or desperately pretend that the concept of inferential evidence does not exist in law, science, or philosophy.

Whatever you do, don't admit any trace of the slightest evidence -- even inferential-- of wrong doing in this situation. In fact, better to deny inferential evidence is even evidence. Fraud is a myth!
edit on 11-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I love how they "find" new ballots..
Always leaning heavy democrat ballots.
When ya can't win, cheat...

Even if by some slim chance it's not fraud, it's definitely incompetence and the people running the show need fired.

The President himself did not attain office by the majority vote.

Is America even a democratic republic?

He was elected by the guidelines set in our constitution.
So yes, we are a democratic republic.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Totally normal. Those votes we found stashed away should count. All votes should count. Even if we have more ballots than registered voters, how dare you say the voting system is vulnerable to fraud?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I think it's important to determine, as a starting point, if there are any ballots in the box.
Don't you?
edit on 11/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why would we need to know? We'll just make up a number and count them.

Is there a legitimate reason for a box empty or full to be stashed at the airport?

Don't worry this will get no traction as a story anyway. Maintaining the fiction of election integrity is more important than fixing any potential problem. If you report on stories like these people might start to think the parties are corrupted or something.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
If you were in charge in Broward, why would you refuse to allow inspection according to the law? If a judge sent an order personally naming you, "Mr./Ms X, you are in violation of the law. You must obey this law and allow inspection and provide total numbers", what would make you ignore it? Under what circumstances would you personally say, "# the law and that judge, I'm not allowing observers or inspection. I'd rather be held in contempt and break the law" ?

What direction does this point if not voter fraud?

They did provide the numbers and handed over ballots. It is false they didn't comply with court order.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Is there a legitimate reason for a box empty or full to be stashed at the airport?

No idea.

But if it's empty, so what?

Don't worry this will get no traction as a story anyway.
Not without any provenance it won't. Nor should it. A twitter pic?

edit on 11/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

They complied well after the ordered deadline of 1900 hrs on 9 November 2018. They "complied" when they presented their final count and were done doing whateved they did when they looked external observers and inspectors out. Last I heard (today) they still had not allowed external observers or inspection, and a petition was being drafted for relief/contempt. So no, they have not complied with the order and are still breaking the law as they have been from the get go.

Keep making # up, though, because that's more important than addressing real problems. Deflect, deny, blame.

Almost as good as when you declared noone had a right to the information and she doesn't have to let external inspectors in. And then after she failed to comply with the emergency order you said, "Good for Snipes"!
edit on 11-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: RadioRobert
If you were in charge in Broward, why would you refuse to allow inspection according to the law? If a judge sent an order personally naming you, "Mr./Ms X, you are in violation of the law. You must obey this law and allow inspection and provide total numbers", what would make you ignore it? Under what circumstances would you personally say, "# the law and that judge, I'm not allowing observers or inspection. I'd rather be held in contempt and break the law" ?

What direction does this point if not voter fraud?

They did provide the numbers and handed over ballots. It is false they didn't comply with court order.

The lawyers for #BrendaSnipes will not allow comply with court order. That very same order, ruled that Snipes violated the Florida Constitution by not allowing access to these important records. I suspect the night will lead into drafting a motion for contempt...

Is there any updated sources? 😆

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But if it's empty, so what?

We will never know. It will be a random twitter pic regardless. Just like the videos showing single occupant vehicles unloading ballot boxes. Or representative Gaetz video.

Can't prove the provenance of the video, so why care about the provenance of the ballots?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
💥💥🍌🤷🍌💥💥

Richard DeNapoli
‏ @RichardDeNapoli

At the Fort Lauderdale airport where box labeled “provisional ballot box” discovered at Avis rental agency

Provisional ballots are taken out of boxes and put in orange canvas pouches, sealed and delivered to the election headquarters. The actual boxes are left behind to be picked up after the election. This is 100% the case, so can we please stop talking about the provisional boxes being left behind? There have been no "found" ballots.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Except for the ballot count number kept rising until they finished doing whatever behind closed doors. Those extras were not "found".

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Retweet by Matt Gaetz:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The sheriff is the height of competence and fairness. We're all safe. From this story.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Better pics:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Those look sealed to anyone else?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The red Broward SOE box certainly looks sealed at least on one end. Might be a seal gone on the other end though.

ETA: On second look cu there does appear to be a seal on the other end as well. Not sure what kind of box it is though. Wonder what the chain of command will be...

edit on 11-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Box from somewhere, to Noah/Tiffany, to Avis. This needs auditing. What precinct did this box come from and why aren't they missing in the totals? Shouldn't we look at the reg logs and get the total from that? Wouldn't there be a reflection of that in a deficit in counted votes if they go to the airport instead of to be counted? Where are all these votes from if there is no deficit?
Or are these just extra provisional ballots they held to be found in case they needed them?
This is the same county that refused to give total ballots held totals and external inspection. I'm sure it's just a lot of coincidences. Too bad there is no evidence of mishandling the process. Helps me sleep at night. Who cares if sealed boxes of votes disappear or are created. The important thjngs is we counted all the votes we wanted to.
edit on 12-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join