It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Integrity in Broward County

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Can you imagine vote counters breaking the law, not allowing external inspection, "finding new ballots" without a chain of custody several times, having an emergency order issued to force them to share how many total ballots they have and to open for inspectors and to release information? The judge says, "once again, this county is screwing this up".

And it's not news anywhere? If the shoe was on the other foot it would (rightly) be all we heard about.

Now imagine they didn't just ignore the law and refuse access to observers and to issue information as an "innocent mistake" (incompetence), but continue to refuse access after the court issues the emergency order to compel them. Would anyone offer excuses?

This is what is happening right now. None of those things are theories or based on random internet videos or anonymous sources.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If you were in charge in Broward, why would you refuse to allow inspection according to the law? If a judge sent an order personally naming you, "Mr./Ms X, you are in violation of the law. You must obey this law and allow inspection and provide total numbers", what would make you ignore it? Under what circumstances would you personally say, "# the law and that judge, I'm not allowing observers or inspection. I'd rather be held in contempt and break the law" ?

What direction does this point if not voter fraud?
edit on 11-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Election fraud. If it turns out that way.

We'll see what happens.

edit on 11/11/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
If you were in charge in Broward, why would you refuse to allow inspection according to the law? If a judge sent an order personally naming you, "Mr./Ms X, you are in violation of the law. Youu must obey this law and allow inspection and provide total numbers", what would make you ignore it? Under what circumstances would you personally say, "# the law and that judge, I'm not allowing observers or inspection. I'd rather be held in contempt and break the law" ?

Well, I do believe it is considered electoral fraud instead of voter fraud if I remember my talking points correctly. That being said, it shows a blatant disregard for the law of the land and for democracy.

Count the votes. Complete the tallies. Report the numbers. It's not difficult and the integrity of our country depends on it.

One county out of over 3000 makes the entire process look like a sham. Congratulations to Broward County FL...you've certainly earned it....

A2D

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So we can stop saying things like "there is no evidence of fraud in Broward County" now?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

We who? Did I say that? Did you?

But is there evidence of election fraud in Broward? I hadn't heard that.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But is there evidence of election fraud in Brower? I hadn't heard that.

Reasonable suspicion wouldn't you say?

A2D

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

But is there evidence of election fraud in Broward? I hadn't heard that.

You don't think this is evidence of voter fraud, but can find no alternative explanation for it. Interesting analysis.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

I'll defer my opinion until evidence is presented.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It does make one wonder why she is willing to take such risks. Does she have some knowledge or belief that she is safe and will not suffer any consequences? Where or why would she have such an idea?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You don't think this is evidence of voter fraud, but can find no alternative explanation for it.

To convict someone of a crime requires evidence. Doesn't it?

Subjecting one's self to charges of contempt is not evidence of a crime. Is it?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well it is not like they have not done this sort of thing before according to the affidavit signed by witness Chelsey Marie Smith in 2016

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Contempt itself is a crime. Here a person willingly puts themselves in contempt to avoid inspection and undermine the laws of the land regarding election integrity. Laws out in place to prevent other crimes. Deliberate evasion is also evidence of the other crime. It's called consciousness of guilt.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The only reason people willingly and defiantly place themselves in legal jeopardy is when the alternative is worse.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Contempt itself is a crime.
That depends. I think in this case it would be considered civil contempt.

But I'm not an attorney.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Contempt itself is a crime.
That depends. I think in this case it would be considered civil contempt.

But I'm not an attorney.

It is up to the judge. I believe in Florida this would still constitute indirect criminal contempt. She broke an order in order to break a law. She did not simply fail to abide by the judge's order and jurisdiction.
If the judge wanted primarily to force her to comply, she could choose to try her under indirect civil contempt.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

She broke an order in order to break a law.

Ah. So there is evidence.
Please provide a link.

Tell me, do you think that "pleading the 5th" is evidence of a crime?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

She's not pleading the fifth. She's breaking a law and placing herself in contempt.

There is a constitutional amendment proscribing the decision to plead from being used as evidence.

Can you cite the amendment that covers law breaking and placing one's self in contempt being proscribed from admission as evidence?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

She's breaking a law and placing herself in contempt

What law has she broken?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I love how they "find" new ballots..
Always leaning heavy democrat ballots.
When ya can't win, cheat...

Even if by some slim chance it's not fraud, it's definitely incompetence and the people running the show need fired.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join