It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pam Bondi bears teeth in recount fight, raises prosecution threat for Broward, Palm Beach officials

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: carewemust
Photos of ballots found in Noah Holliman's rental car at Ft Lauderdale airport this evening.
twitter.com...

Those are photos of ballot boxes that have already had the votes removed. i see no pictures of ballots, could you point those out for me? Thanks.

Yeah photos of boxes, you are correct but how can we tell if the ballots were removed or not?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConspiracyofRavens

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: carewemust
Photos of ballots found in Noah Holliman's rental car at Ft Lauderdale airport this evening.
twitter.com...

Those are photos of ballot boxes that have already had the votes removed. i see no pictures of ballots, could you point those out for me? Thanks.

Yeah photos of boxes, you are correct but how can we tell if the ballots were removed or not?

The ballots may have been removed and transported to an "editing" location for review.

The containers were then re-sealed for the cover story 😎

All under the guise of a bomb scare.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Many of the votes "appearing out of thin air" are from overseas military personnel and their family members. Their votes deserve to be counted. The really funny thing is that military votes usually lean conservative, and will only help solidify the already assumed results.
I am a leftist, and I know that the election down there is going to go to the Repubs regardless of the recount. I just want every vote counted.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
How about we just have a huge public works project and cut a canal between Florida and the rest of us.....Then we can have the big kick off party when we kick Florida adrift into the Atlantic Ocean. Sounds like a plan, while we're at it, we'll give Alabama & Mississippi back their coast lines...Panhandle my arse. When we're done and see all the good work we've completed...….we shall "Go West" and lather rinse & repeat...with any luck the San Andreas will help us out...….It's hyperbole people so don't you left leaning lunatics lose your shat over this post. But I know you will, you can't help yourselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Florida Attorney General has sent letters to other Florida officials concerning the election fraud happening !! Pam Bondi is upset that no real "actions" are happening !! This whole bubble will bust soon and people will be prosecuted 😎

Nope. No fraud has been found. None at all. Nothing even resembling fraud.😎

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Right....because everybody knows the land is just floating on top of the oceans...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

EXCEPT A JUDGE JUST RULED:

Said there was ZERO evidence of irregularties presented to the courts or law enforcement

Judge Tuter said he did not have any evidence to support taking such an action

He took the opportunity to softly scold lawyers for making public allegations they did not seem to be able to prove.

Judge Tuter urged anyone with proof of any vote-counting irregularities to take it where it belongs: to the police. Or, he suggested, get a witness to sign a sworn affidavit.

www.nytimes.com...

MEANWHILE GOP Majority Bay County Supervisor of Elections Mark Andersen admitted to ILLEGALLY counting votes submitted by email and fax.

So the only proven illegal conduct so far has been on the GOP side.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
One : Demand Voter ID.

Two : The whole nation re-votes January.

Other then that. This crap will keep happening and us, will just have to go with it. Also voter fraud should be view the same as being a traitor.

That's just my opinion and it's value is what you place on it. It's just that, an opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't see how you take any of this seriously coming from a woman that's already been found by a court to have illegally destroyed ballots. She should have been removed long ago, and had nothing to do with another election. It hurts the credibility of any election she has anything to do with, in todays climate this should have been seen coming from MILES away.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Have any of you ever tried applying ocam’s razor to this?

My thoughts from a poll workers point of view.

1) provisional ballots are an organized nightmare. They are time consuming, and leave lots of room for error. My own true story. Three years ago I moved to my new home and forgot to change my registration, So I had to vote provisional. No big deal, took about 15 minutes. The next time I went to vote I wasn’t on the roll at my new polling place. Was I victim of republican foul play or some vast right wing conspiracy? No, I doubt it. My change of address card didn’t get processed. I’m chalking it up to human error. That means more than likely my provisional ballot would not have been counted.

2) There isn’t just one provisional ballot for everyone. They are individually made for each precincts political subdivisions. In our case we can have as many 7 depending on school districts and fire districts that may or may not have ballot initiatives. This introduces even more opportunities for errors as they all have different boundaries. Sometimes it’s right down the middle af street. So normally if I find out a person isn’t showing up in the system I refer them to the provisional person. However it’s my job to figure out where they are supposed to vote. So I send them on to the next person with a slip of paper that has that info. It’s not uncommon for a person to get their ballot done only to find out they have to go somewhere else. Usually school district misinfo. So did they intentionally vote twice for malicious reasons? Nope. This happens, once again you may not think about it, but there are a lot of bounderies, and some only matter every now and then. So chances are if someone were to vote twice that’s the reason. I’m going to be honest. I don’t know how they deal with those. I think they all get sent and the boe gets to deal with it. I stay as far away from provisionals as I can.

3) elections only happen twice a year. Maybe three if there is a special election. So we only perform our jobs a couple times a year. So it’s not like we are a well oiled machine that executes in perfection at every step. We are pretty darn good. But we make mistakes. Heres an example that could perhaps, be misconstrued if one wanted to put us under a microscope. Sometimes the tape on the machines jams and has to be replaced. There are rules that need followed to replace it. If we are slammed sometimes the first available person will “fix” the problem and the printed material could and does get misplaced, and sometimes thrown away if severely damaged. The old reel may not get properly marked and stored properly. I know this sounds simple but if you wanted to really put us under the microscope this could be chalked up to something it isn’t.

4) Poll workers don’t make the determination of the legitimacy of a ballot. We follow the guidelines set by the boe. The boe makes the determination as far as legitimacy is concerned.

5) The areas in fla with a relatively high provisional ballots come from strike me as areas where a lot of the people may be barely literate. This makes the likely hood of a mistake pretty dog gone high.

6) Something you probably didn’t know is. Provisional ballots are only counted if they can influence an election outcome, so quite frankly. If you vote provisional around here it’s likely your vote is never counted. And hence there isn’t an outcry of voter fraud because something doesn’t match up to what it’s suposed to be.

7) when you work the polls you work the entire 14-15 hour shift. The “expert” provisional person takes breaks and others fill in, and believe me they make a lot of mistakes. So it’s possible for ballot stuff to end up in the wrong place. It happens.

8) We aren’t election professionals per se. I signed up via the state elections website when I submitted my previous change of address. One day a card showed up in the mail and said show up here at this time. So I did. It was all balls to the wall on the job training. So it’s not like you have thousands of dedicated professionals who only live to serve you. It’s mostly people that do it for an extra couple hundred bucks.

9) the main reason this seems to keep happening in fla in my opinion comes down to money. Provisional ballots cost money. Counting them requires humans and that means billable hours. This all costs money.

10) finally at the end of a very long day you get to pack it all up by yourselves. You didn’t think these polling stations set themselves up did you? No they don’t. We do it all. Pick it up at the boe, set it up, operate it, tear it down, and then take it back. My typical day starts at 5 am and I get home around 11:30 that night. By the end of the day we are all fatigued. It’s a mentally draining gig. The chances of something getting put in the wrong place at the end of the night is pretty high. Am I talking hop shod just throwing things in with no regard. No not at all. It’s more like someone who is barely walking and talking from fatigue misunderstands an order. If someone with an agenda were to open up our package they could fine many “irregularities” that could be twisted to fit someone’s agenda. When in reality is just a dozen people doing the best they can do.

I feel they need to elect someone new in that county, but I almost guarantee you that the problem will remain. It’s the nature of the beast. Until they overhaul the system from the top down it’s not going away anytime soon as far as Florida is concerned.

a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens

edit on 13-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Excellent post! Thanks for that!

You're not far off with the barely literate idea. I've been a Broward resident for 15 years and have worked with the general public that entire time. There's the general poor spelling that I've seen in other states, but with the under 35 crowd, man...it's rough. I won't even get into the ghetto/thug culture, which extends to all races down here, but it shouldn't be all that surprising that people who can't even form a regular sentence properly also can't read/write past a 6th grade level and that's being generous.

My particular voting venue wasn't slammed at all. I walked in, showed my ID, was given the ballot and went to a station. I was in and out in 10 minutes. All the workers seemed relaxed, all very friendly and helpful. Definitely just regular Broward residents, you probably couldn't have picked a more generic group of people any better.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EverydayInVA

Gov Rick Scott says he didn't want to remove Brenda Snipes, because she was a Jeb Bush appointee, whom Jeb said was a "good person".

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

i clicked your link but did not see an image of ballots.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i clicked your link but did not see an image of ballots.

Hint:

They're inside the box 😆

The ones with visible seal tags 😎👓

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Democrat i bet. Or bought off.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pheonix358

Treason is a whole other thing.

God I miss the bill of attainder days...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Pam Bondi is a great gal. She’s taking action.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Federal Judge rules that Brenda Snipes BROKE THE LAW.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I wish this was like school sports. When you cheat, the other team automatically wins.

But it will get drawn out and out and out ....

P

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Right....because everybody knows the land is just floating on top of the oceans...
Yes and it might even capsize if too many people go there.... someone in Congress said that...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join