It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pam Bondi bears teeth in recount fight, raises prosecution threat for Broward, Palm Beach officials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66
The Dems run a well oiled cheating machine.
Everywhere you look at them, there are irregularities.

Has the recount actually started? Glitches and failures have delayed it, according to:
www.miamiherald.com...

Glitches they say 😆😆🍌

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pheonix358

Once they have finished cheating, you arrest them for Treason.

No. Election fraud.
Treason is a whole other thing.

Is it just election fraud or are they working at the behest of the Cabal.

Prove that and they go down for both.

P

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

In that case, to hell with mere treason.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: SKEPTEK

The ballot was a disaster to begin with.

But that sounds pretty stupid. People voted should count? The person you want to win shouldn't be the priority.

Little bit of drama for the AG application.

Broward resident here, what do yo mean regarding "the ballot was a disaster to begin with"? Are you referring to the actual, physical ballot.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
This should have been done days ago.

All votes from Broward county need to be invalidated.

Angry residents can take it up with their local politicians in their next election.

I don't agree that our votes should be invalidated. I did everything on my end to ensure my vote was cast, but because some idiot in our system is making a mockery of it, it shouldn't be counted? I'm not sure I understand your logic.

What I can say is that though this was my first time voting, ever, I'm disgusted by everything going on right now and as a tax paying resident who plans on opening businesses here, I will do whatever I can to get that Snipes sh*thead out of office. Recent events have made me want to look into what positions in local office I could possibly run for in the future in some hope that I can have a slightly bigger voice. I think our weather and vacation-themed lifestyle can sometimes make us too content and let bigger things slide. I have no excuses for the rest of our residents, but after witnessing all of this, you can be damn sure it's nothing I want my votes to ever be a part of and I will defend that to the best of my abilities.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Far as I know the count was finished yesterday and now they are doing the mandatory state recount with representatives from both Republicans and Democrats present.

That is exactly true. if anyone here actually really looked into how things are suppose to occur, they would realize that this is all cover to hide something else. There is zero evidence of election fraud that has been presented. All occurrences being pointed to as fraud are easily debunked. Scott knows this, Bondi knows this, Rubio knows this. They also know they are going to be caught when those same ballots, with the same ballot numbers, get fed through the machines and the numbers come out quite different. They will do anything in their power to debunk the validity of anything that exposes their own fraud. This has been going on in Florida for a long time. Republican representation has been there to vet every vote for petes sake.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh, I thought we were doing Clear and Present Danger movie quotes.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Perhaps they need to hire people who can actually count.

It's not like "counting" is rocket science.

Most other states were finished in a few hours, and didn't even have to use fingers and toes.

Not Florida. They are "special".

They don't like to get up in the morning, so they do it real s--l--o--w.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Several things here to be mentioned:

The first point here: This is not new with the election in Florida. How many times have they had issues and each time it was supposed to be fixed time and time again? Much of this lays in the fault of the Republicans as they did win past elections, they were suppose to help fix the problems with the machines with all of the record keeping. They set the laws, set the standards, and now it appears as though the state of Florida, under Scott, did not fix it. And hopefully the next gov of that state and those officials will get it together and fix the problems with the machine and laws there.

The next thing and this is a big one: how many ballots were dropped off that were filled out by the voter, in a locked box? After all many states, allow for such, though if there is a large number, how long to count and recount those?

To jump to state that there is cheating by one party or another, is just speculation at this time, and the investigation needs to happen. From what is seen, the initial results are unconfirmed and just rough estimates, with the official numbers happening after they have had a chance to go through and verify all of the votes and numbers, including the absentee and military ballots that were sent in.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Photos of ballots found in Noah Holliman's rental car at Ft Lauderdale airport this evening.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Photos of ballots found in Noah Holliman's rental car at Ft Lauderdale airport this evening.

I don't see any ballots.

edit on 11/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

I don't see any ballots.

That's OK, Phage.
edit on 11/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is how the new deep state democratic party conducts business.

Its not bad enough a majority of the voters are antifa, BLM, LGBTQ, felons, illegal aliens, muslims, and 95% of hollyweird.

Scariest group ever

S

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
This should have been done days ago.

All votes from Broward county need to be invalidated.

Angry residents can take it up with their local politicians in their next election.

I don't agree that our votes should be invalidated. I did everything on my end to ensure my vote was cast, but because some idiot in our system is making a mockery of it, it shouldn't be counted? I'm not sure I understand your logic.

What I can say is that though this was my first time voting, ever, I'm disgusted by everything going on right now and as a tax paying resident who plans on opening businesses here, I will do whatever I can to get that Snipes sh*thead out of office. Recent events have made me want to look into what positions in local office I could possibly run for in the future in some hope that I can have a slightly bigger voice. I think our weather and vacation-themed lifestyle can sometimes make us too content and let bigger things slide. I have no excuses for the rest of our residents, but after witnessing all of this, you can be damn sure it's nothing I want my votes to ever be a part of and I will defend that to the best of my abilities.

What did you personally witness that causes you concern? or are you being sucked in by all the people claiming that the provisional boxes had votes or that they used truck to transport to transport ballots and equipment. Or false reporting saying court orders were not complied with? So basically what do you know that is different than all these superfluous arguments being presented here and by a governor who awarded himself a $550 million contract while in office?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

Those are photos of ballot boxes that have already had the votes removed. i see no pictures of ballots, could you point those out for me? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Cameras were not allowed to capture them. Very bad.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Howard isn't that the county the sheriff's deputies hid behind patrol cars and refused to go in to school to save students and who let shooter leave and be apprehended several blocks away when cops from neighboring town came and picked up shooter just walking down the street and where trayvon Martin assaulted the Zimmerman fellow and got killed in proscess?

link   

edit on 12-11-2018 by proteus33 because: Double post

link   

edit on 12-11-2018 by proteus33 because: Triple post damn tablet

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join