It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher Threatens To Jail Media For Filming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Now the media is to be trusted?

Cameras and ballots don't go together. The data is probably not visible but can that be assured.

Yeah lets try not visible unless within a foot and even than you will barely make out details. And what are you going to look for what holes are punched ?

Here is someone took a picture of a whole cart full can you read them?

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Why is gateway pundit being used a source? When have they ever been correct about anything and when have they ever did actual reporting without spin, outright lies or cherry picking parts to create a false narrative?

When has their story ever resulted in anything?

Why does the right scream fake news and then spread it. LMAO
edit on 12-11-2018 by je55ejame5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The big question is "does it contain ballots".

And were they all not-democrat ballots???

So many people don't even try to do they job correctly any more. I wonder if the guy would have forgot his luggage or shopping bags.

Perhaps it was his "job" to lose those ballots... at least temporarily... until it was too late.

And speaking of folks not doing their jobs, where is the MSM? They cry like babies about our "democracy" --cough! choke! gag! -- when one obnoxious reporter is banned from the WH for being obnoxious, but crickets when they're shut out of the actual election process.

I am obviously quite cynical about all these vote count shenanigans. I don't like it, but I didn't corrupt anything. It's not up to us to trust anyone or trust the process. It's up to them to ensure we have no reason not to trust the vote. count.
edit on 12-11-2018 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Registered Voters as of11/12/18
Democrats:593,783
Republicans:252,132
NPA:328,987
Other:7,834
Total:1,182,736

BrowardSOE

Broward presents the county’s total vote was 714,859 ballots cast. That's over 60% turnout. Average turnout for midterms is 40%.

For the 2016 General Election they have:

Registered Voters:

Ballots Cast:

Voter Turnout:

71.55%

Almost as many people voted in the midterm as the presidential election! They had 70% turnout!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I am just saying do it proper. An observer is fine also. The news doesn't have to access everything with video equipment.

Geezz.

eta:

Who trusts every reporter to do things ethical.
edit on 11/12/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

Oh dear... The left-right paradigm...

Perhaps someone will prove them wrong about the box found... But there is no doubt that the claims were made.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I agree. This should be quite news worthy. Wrong agenda I suppose.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I am just saying do it proper. An observer is fine also. The news doesn't have to access everything with video equipment.

Geezz.

eta:

Who trusts every reporter to do things ethical.

In florida your driver's license is used in voting. You swipe your drivers license and it will being up your voter information. So looking at the actual ballot does nothing other than show the id number.

This is why i think florida just needs to stick with machine voting as they seem to screw everything else up.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I wasn’t too far off then on my guess.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Given the machines (or some) are also questionable, who knows what part that is playing.

It's the basic principle of people in charge have risen to the level of incompetent.

Typically half the voters vote so at least half the people don't care about this questionable situation.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It is all about demographics. A large % of the population of both counties have second homes in other states. They live in Florida for 6+ months to get residency, but generally are not down for election day. So they mail in their ballots. There is a bunch of them and these numbers are not unusual at all. The fact that the governor and POTUS refuse to recognize the normal process is really what everyone should be looking at. There is no boxes with ballots being found. There were no ballots illegally put on trucks on election night. There are no votes being accepted without the consent of representatives of both parties.

the only truth to any of the allegation is that ballots from the 2014 primary election were thrown away after 12 months and photocopied instead. The rule is they can't be destroyed for 22 months if someone is challenging. the vote. Well the guy challenging the vote lost by 10%, this after recounts, etc. and the state had certified the election well before this time. there was zero valid reason to hold onto these votes, pay for their security and storage, for a guy filing a nuisance lawsuit in the first place. Note that she kept her job, even with a Republican governor, so now tell me how serious these charges really are?

This is a terrible day for me, Florida and the Country. We have both my governor and my president pushing false innuendo and facts in order to prevent valid votes from being recounted. They both should be impeached for this in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: je55ejame5

Oh dear... The left-right paradigm...

Perhaps someone will prove them wrong about the box found... But there is no doubt that the claims were made.

They have already been proven wrong. All provisional ballots are removed from the boxes when polling is completed at each site. They then fill the boxes with election supplies and leave for pickup.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Is someone allowed to audit all the video and photos. Not showing certain images does not mean they don't exist.

I can see the need or desire for an independent observer during these recounts to assure it is done correctly.

Why do you think this isn't the case already? Every vote is already counted by representatives of both parties. I hqave no objection to independent observers, but not observers hand picked by each party.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

It is all about demographics

Demographics caused Snipes to break the law and refuse access to external observation and inspection? Did demographics make Snipes refuse to share the number of total votes she held, too? Did demographics make her continue to break the law evenly after a judge ruled to force hed to comply?

If the answer is no to any of those questions, this is not all about demographics.

Good by the way continuing to say no laws were broken even after being shown the video in which the judge says laws were broken. Shows as much integrity as Broward SOE leadership.
edit on 12-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Is someone allowed to audit all the video and photos. Not showing certain images does not mean they don't exist.

I can see the need or desire for an independent observer during these recounts to assure it is done correctly.

Why do you think this isn't the case already? Every vote is already counted by representatives of both parties. I hqave no objection to independent observers, but not observers hand picked by each party.

Why do I think it isn't the case? Because despite a law requiring it, they had to file an emergency petition with the court to get access, and even after it was granted, the SOE put itself in contempt rather than allow external observation and inspection.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

They have already been proven wrong. All provisional ballots are removed from the boxes when polling is completed at each site. They then fill the boxes with election supplies and leave for pickup.

I'm not following... So you've told me the established proper protocol, but that doesn't ensure it was followed.

When/where/how were they proven wrong? What exactly was proven wrong? That no boxes with those markings were found? That there were no ballots inside? That the Democrat wasn't the last to drive the vehicle? That the proper place to leave them for "pickup" is in the rental car after it's returned to the airport.

What exactly was proven wrong? By who? And how? When?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Title X: Florida Statute 119, Section 07 (119.07)

(1)(a) Every person who has custody of a public record shall permit the record to be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so, at any reasonable time, under reasonable conditions, and under supervision by the custodian of the public records. 

(5) When ballots are produced under this section for inspection or examination, no persons other than the supervisor of elections or the supervisor’s employees shall touch the ballots. If the ballots are being examined before the end of the contest period in s. 102.168, the supervisor of elections shall make a reasonable effort to notify all candidates by telephone or otherwise of the time and place of the inspection or examination. All such candidates, or their representatives, shall be allowed to be present during the inspection or examination.

That's the law.

Here is the judge ruling they are violating that law and granting an emergency petition for relief.

Even after the judge ordered the SOE to provide access to external observation and inspection, the SOE refused to comply.

You said, "Good for Snipes"

You still say no laws were broken.

Explain.
edit on 12-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

I was responding to someone that fairness can be assured to be above without the news taking pictures. I didn't say it was the case or wan't the case.

Independent implied not hand picked by a party.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It is illegal to photograph these ballots. Plain and simple. see (5). these ballots are in the polling room for those who have comprehension troubles.

The 2018 Florida Statutes

Title IX
ELECTORS AND ELECTIONS

Chapter 102
CONDUCTING ELECTIONS AND ASCERTAINING THE RESULTS

View Entire Chapter
102.031 Maintenance of good order at polls; authorities; persons allowed in polling rooms and early voting areas; unlawful solicitation of voters.—
(1) Each election board shall possess full authority to maintain order at the polls and enforce obedience to its lawful commands during an election and the canvass of the votes.
(2) The sheriff shall deputize a deputy sheriff for each polling place and each early voting site who shall be present during the time the polls or early voting sites are open and until the election is completed, who shall be subject to all lawful commands of the clerk or inspectors, and who shall maintain good order. The deputy may summon assistance from among bystanders to aid him or her when necessary to maintain peace and order at the polls or early voting sites.
(3)(a) No person may enter any polling room or polling place where the polling place is also a polling room, or any early voting area during voting hours except the following:
1. Official poll watchers;
2. Inspectors;
3. Election clerks;
4. The supervisor of elections or his or her deputy;
5. Persons there to vote, persons in the care of a voter, or persons caring for such voter;
6. Law enforcement officers or emergency service personnel there with permission of the clerk or a majority of the inspectors; or
7. A person, whether or not a registered voter, who is assisting with or participating in a simulated election for minors, as approved by the supervisor of elections.
(b) The restriction in this subsection does not apply where the polling room is in an area commonly traversed by the public in order to gain access to businesses or homes or in an area traditionally utilized as a public area for discussion.
(4)(a) No person, political committee, or other group or organization may solicit voters inside the polling place or within 100 feet of the entrance to any polling place, a polling room where the polling place is also a polling room, an early voting site, or an office of the supervisor of elections where vote-by-mail ballots are requested and printed on demand for the convenience of electors who appear in person to request them. Before the opening of the polling place or early voting site, the clerk or supervisor shall designate the no-solicitation zone and mark the boundaries.
(b) For the purpose of this subsection, the terms “solicit” or “solicitation” shall include, but not be limited to, seeking or attempting to seek any vote, fact, opinion, or contribution; distributing or attempting to distribute any political or campaign material, leaflet, or handout; conducting a poll except as specified in this paragraph; seeking or attempting to seek a signature on any petition; and selling or attempting to sell any item. The terms “solicit” or “solicitation” may not be construed to prohibit exit polling.
(c) Each supervisor of elections shall inform the clerk of the area within which soliciting is unlawful, based on the particular characteristics of that polling place. The supervisor or the clerk may take any reasonable action necessary to ensure order at the polling places, including, but not limited to, having disruptive and unruly persons removed by law enforcement officers from the polling room or place or from the 100-foot zone surrounding the polling place.
(d) Except as provided in paragraph (a), the supervisor may not designate a no-solicitation zone or otherwise restrict access to any person, political committee, candidate, or other group or organization for the purposes of soliciting voters. This paragraph applies to any public or private property used as a polling place or early voting site.
(5) No photography is permitted in the polling room or early voting area.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The polling places all closed Tuesday night. Are you a bot?

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join