It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jjkenobi

If that were happening.....
They broke the laws, in florida at least, that is proven.
edit on 13-11-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Please explain the laws they broke -- with links.

Have charges been filed?

ALL votes need to be counted.

If it's about a deadline to stop vote counts -- there's something wrong with that.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like we are starting to see "explanations" why Democrats won so many seats in the 2018 "elections".

Lots of fraud getting exposed in many places.

FL, GA, NM, CA, and others.

Guess what else.....all in "favor" of Democrat candidates 😆

Votes and Ballots being created from thin air 😆

All late too 😎

No wonder Nancy was so "certain" a few days prior to Nov 6th 🤷

STUNNING! California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In #StopTheSteal

Republican candidates who led their races on election night continue to suffer losses as Democrats across the nation have been able to manufacture tens-of-thousands of new votes since election day.

Democrats stole races in Florida, New Mexico and California since election results were announced on Tuesday night.

Democrats have mysteriously found thousands of new votes in Georgia on Saturday after losing the governor’s seat on Tuesday.

And now several California Republican candidates who led their races by significant margins on election night days later are losing their seats as Democrats produce new votes several days later.

"Well they did keep saying Any Means Necessary, guess they are serious !!"

This is how they planned their 'blue wave'...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I wonder if the people filling out those "lost" ballots suffered from
writer's cramp?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It looks a bit off to me also.

However, barring concrete evidence of election fraud I don't see any recourse other than accepting the results.

Unlike the radical elements among the far left, many conservatives actually give a crap about this country and realize that challenging the legitimacy of an election is a great way to divide the nation and possibly cause civil war.

We have a chance to make them eat a pound of crow and look like hysterical fools RE: 2016

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oh please!

I was a conservative Rep for 40+ years.

Radical? Let's start with Neocons. Then Tea Party.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Have charges been filed?

If it's about a deadline to stop vote counts -- there's something wrong with that.

This covers some of the Broward shenanigans. Do you want me to find the Palm Beach hearing on the same subject?

Don't worry, I trust you'll continue to pretend you don't hear the judge say the law is being violated.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Keep saying it like you can make it true by repetition.

Page after page of laws being broken. You don't deny it. Instead you say good and say simultaneously say.no laws are broken-- and then complain that Republicans are making a fuss to.suppress votes lol

Awesome.

Man, the shtick is predictable.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Have charges been filed?

This covers some of the Broward shenanigans. Do you want me to find the Palm Beach hearing on the same subject?

Don't worry, I trust you'll continue to pretend you don't hear the judge say the law is being violated.

NO - I don't want FOX Entertainment.

What facts, officially documented charges do you have in print?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The tea party is for radical freedom, yes. That is not a bad thing. There is nothing radical/extreme about recognizing the nature of individual freedom/liberty above all other interests/concerns/issues

And Neocons are just as much dumb s##ts as the Neoliberals

As a side note.... if you were a conservative, I take it you are an actual liberal (by definition) vs. the common definition of today. IE: You support freedom, liberty, self-determination and individual rights. Some would say that is also a "radical" position.... which is perfectly legal and acceptable, provided the goal is to defend the Constitution not tear it down

Screw Neocons, and the Tea Party has only ever been interested in absolute, unabridged freedom-within-the-confines-of-the-Constitution. Neocons and their RINO lap dogs stay away from the Tea Party. We are the ones who primary Neocons/RINOs/those who shirk & derelict their duty as an American to defend the Constitution and put them out of a job

edit on 11/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Annee, I would also like to point out I was in no way referring to you as a radical.

I realize the left is majority centrists/liberals, with a very small minority being in that "extremist/radical" sect.

My party is no different.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Annee, I would also like to point out I was in no way referring to you as a radical.

I realize the left is majority centrists/liberals, with a very small minority being in that "extremist/radical" sect.

My party is no different.

Yes!

Extremist is extremist is extremist.

I remember the days when politicians went for 🍹 and hashed out a compromise.

As Jerry Brown says: "Today they won't even pick up the phone if you call them."

It was the Neocons who started that behavior.

The Republican Party left me.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Have charges been filed?

It is literally only a video of the entire hearing. Zero commentary. Whole context.

edit on 13-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Have charges been filed?

It is literally only a video of the entire hearing. Zero commentary. Whole context.

Documentation.

Link

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

But you "judged" the Tea Party from watching and reading the MSM 😆

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Have charges been filed?

Look, the hearing is meaningless. The Republicans have made accusations of voter fraud, but as usual, without evidence.

As Florida heads towards a machine recount for the Senate and gubernatorial races, prominent Republicans are alleging voter fraud by Democrats trying to create new votes for their candidates. Republicans have not cited any evidence to back up their accusations, but both parties have expressed frustration with Broward County, whose beleaguered electoral system has been under scrutiny since ballot confusion played a major role in the 2000 presidential election.

LINK

Until you have evidence all you have is wild accusations. This is just like Trump claiming 3 million illegal immigrants voted in the last election. It's all bluster.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I gave it to you. It's a video of the hearing and only the hearing. The judge finds the laws are being broken. Feel free to watch it. Skip toward the end if that's all you want to see.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I gave it to you. It's a video of the hearing and only the hearing. The judge finds the laws are being broken. Feel free to watch it. Skip toward the end if that's all you want to see.

Also what about this judge:

A Florida judge said he's seen no evidence of wrongdoing in the vote-counting in Broward County and urged all sides to "ramp down the rhetoric."

LINK

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

The hearing where the judge finds Broward SEO is violating the law by not allowing external inspection and anti-ballot stuffing measures is "meaningless"? So presumably so is the fact they're still in contempt..

I guess if we ignore the laws we don't like, don't allow access to external inspection, and generally pretend nothing is happening, it's easy to say "there's no evidence" .

"There is no law being broken"
" Actually, the judge found laws were being broken, right here"
"Who makes tyese laws? Why is that a law? That hearing is meaningless"

ETA:
Btw, I highly recommend telling a judge her hearing is meaningless when you're in contempt. Try it!
edit on 13-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: BlackJackal

The hearing where the judge finds Broward SEO is violating the law by not allowing external inspection and anti-ballot stuffing measures is "meaningless"? So presumably so is the fact they're still in contempt..

I guess if we ignore the laws we don't like, don't allow access to external inspection, and generally pretend nothing is happening, it's easy to say "there's no evidence" .

No they definitely should allow those things. But that is NOT evidence of voter fraud. That is attempting to block inspections for some stupid reason. Anne kept asking you for voter fraud proof and this is what you gave her. This is NOT voter fraud in any context of the word. That is why it is meaningless. Try harder.

Plus, if you look up, you will see I have provided you with a judges opinion explicitly stating that voter fraud has not occurred.
edit on 13-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join