It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
We have 50 states.

I'd say the same voting/counting issues happen in all of states.

But, every election cycle the same "Red"
states kick up a fuss.

And why? Because a Republican's margin is too close to call.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like we are starting to see "explanations" why Democrats won so many seats in the 2018 "elections".

Lots of fraud getting exposed in many places.

FL, GA, NM, CA, and others.

Guess what else.....all in "favor" of Democrat candidates 😆

Votes and Ballots being created from thin air 😆

All late too 😎

No wonder Nancy was so "certain" a few days prior to Nov 6th 🤷

STUNNING! California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In #StopTheSteal

Republican candidates who led their races on election night continue to suffer losses as Democrats across the nation have been able to manufacture tens-of-thousands of new votes since election day.

Democrats stole races in Florida, New Mexico and California since election results were announced on Tuesday night.

Democrats have mysteriously found thousands of new votes in Georgia on Saturday after losing the governor’s seat on Tuesday.

And now several California Republican candidates who led their races by significant margins on election night days later are losing their seats as Democrats produce new votes several days later.

"Well they did keep saying Any Means Necessary, guess they are serious !!"

i'll make it simple for you. Late votes are not fake votes or found votes. They are simply provisional and mail in votes that get counted after the physical election day.

And under Florida law, if they are not received by 7 pm election night, they don't count. That doesn't discriminate.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
We have 50 states.

states kick up a fuss.

The same red states with the same notorious blue counties having the same ridiculous issues.

Funny isn't it.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

We have 50 states.

states kick up a fuss.

The same red states with the same notorious blue counties having the same ridiculous issues.

Funny isn't it.

Who's making the fuss?

Same issues in other states. But, they just get their business done.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
I'd love to know how much xuenchen gets paid for the daily propaganda.

Imagine citing gatewaypundit as a source and expecting to be taken seriously.

Coming from someone with State news.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

We have 50 states.

states kick up a fuss.

Funny isn't it.

Who's making the fuss?

True, but not every county has an election supervisor that went on record admitting she saw illegal voting, and didn't contact the proper authorities.
edit on 12-11-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

We have 50 states.

states kick up a fuss.

Funny isn't it.

Who's making the fuss?

True, but not every county has an election supervisor that went on record admitting she saw illegal voting, and didn't contact the proper authorities.

And how did that come about?

I expect it's all happened every where.

Difference is -- someone must have made an issue of it.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Those pesky Republicans always complaining about laws being violated. They're the problem!

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Those pesky Republicans always complaining about laws being violated. They're the problem!

Obviously missing the point.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The point then was that since law violations happen everywhere, we should just ignore them? It's just our election integrity. No big whoop.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You have got to be the absolute biggest hypocrite Ive come across on ATS. Congrats. You must have great parents to raise someone like you.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthWillSetuFree

I said the GOP guy who counted email ballots should be charged, too. I believe in laws. If you don't like laws change them or challenge them in court. I don't believe in election officials deciding for themselves what laws to follow or ignore. Especially when it comes to allowing external inspection or which votes to count. If you want to count ballots after election day, move election day or change the cutoff. Legally. With laws. Not just decide to do what you please and then blame the opposition party for complaining.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Note: There is NO evidence of ANY “vote fraud” in Florida’s 2018 election, nor is there any legal investigation into vote fraud, as NO ONE - including those in Rock Scott’s campaign, which is where the “sky is falling” fraud claims are coming from - has formally, LEGALLY filed a complaint to actually investigate.

Every claim made about alleged fraud is FOR PUBLICITY ONLY. The GOP “concerns” are all fake, staged for the court of public opinion only.

There is NO voter fraud in the United States. Zero, zippo, nada.

‘Election’ fraud, on the other hand, is rampant. Keep your focus, don’t be distracted by the sideshow. Only one political party - Republican - in this country fears full voter participation and full and accurate accounting of ballots cast.

Consider why that is.

FREE THINKERS

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Keep saying it like you can make it true by repetition.

Page after page of laws being broken. You don't deny it. Instead you say good and say simultaneously say.no laws are broken-- and then complain that Republicans are making a fuss to.suppress votes lol

Awesome.
edit on 12-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The recounts would also help Dems if conservatives were suppressing votes all around the nation. Maybe that’s what’s going on?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You guys should listen to what Annee is saying. Republicans are trying to suppress votes from Democrats. That’s why they fear recounts and accountability in the election process.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: fightzone58
the question isnt when will the government stop electoral fraud. the question is when will the people stand together and take their country back

And and you hope that involves violence right? Because you know you can't win on moral or intellectual grounds. I mean, you can't even spell democrat right! Right!?

Moral or intellectual grounds? Really? You forgetting how hard the democrats tried to destroy Justice Kavanaugh? That the moral ground your talking about? Those are the people you want to represent you?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The same party that whined and moaned for years about Russian online trolls somehow influencing an election just say big whoop to tens of thousands of votes being logged days after the election results were received. It's like dealing with 6th graders.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lots of fraud getting exposed in many places

There has been zero fraud exposed. There has been lots of lying exposed. There has been lots of nonsense and conspiracy theories exposed.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

If that were happening.....

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join