It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

this whole voter/ballot/non-transparency mess is very indicative of Russia-like tactics.

interesting... considering it was the democrats that actually colluded with Russia within the last few years. the dems’ Russian Tactic Research Team (RTRT) is strong!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
To Republicans, counting votes is stealing an election.

And to Democrats allowing foreign nationals to vote is perfectly acceptable.

It’s not vote counting that’s the issue, it’s votes being manufactured out of thin air that’s the concern.
But that’s just hypothesise for a moment that these votes are legit, how freakin incompetent do you have to be to lose them for 3 days!!!!
Legit votes or not these people should not be allowed near so much as as a chilli tasting contest as their previous dodginess would bring the result into question

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like we are starting to see "explanations" why Democrats won so many seats in the 2018 "elections".

Lots of fraud getting exposed in many places.

FL, GA, NM, CA, and others.

Guess what else.....all in "favor" of Democrat candidates 😆

Votes and Ballots being created from thin air 😆

All late too 😎

No wonder Nancy was so "certain" a few days prior to Nov 6th 🤷

STUNNING! California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In #StopTheSteal

Republican candidates who led their races on election night continue to suffer losses as Democrats across the nation have been able to manufacture tens-of-thousands of new votes since election day.

Democrats stole races in Florida, New Mexico and California since election results were announced on Tuesday night.

Democrats have mysteriously found thousands of new votes in Georgia on Saturday after losing the governor’s seat on Tuesday.

And now several California Republican candidates who led their races by significant margins on election night days later are losing their seats as Democrats produce new votes several days later.

"Well they did keep saying Any Means Necessary, guess they are serious !!"

i'll make it simple for you. Late votes are not fake votes or found votes. They are simply provisional and mail in votes that get counted after the physical election day.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Late votes?

What's a late vote? How does one cast a late vote?

Oh, Gatewaypundit.

Never mind.
A late vote can be cast up to a year "post election", if you are 1. A Democrat. 2. If you are deceased. 3. By mail if you do not live in the United States are not a United States Citizen.

I think that about sums it up.. Pretty simple really.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Retweet from Matt Gaetz and close-up pics by Laura Loomer:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I think the law says different.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Looks like we are starting to see "explanations" why Democrats won so many seats in the 2018 "elections".

All late too 😎

STUNNING! California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In #StopTheSteal

Republican candidates who led their races on election night continue to suffer losses as Democrats across the nation have been able to manufacture tens-of-thousands of new votes since election day.

Democrats stole races in Florida, New Mexico and California since election results were announced on Tuesday night.

Democrats have mysteriously found thousands of new votes in Georgia on Saturday after losing the governor’s seat on Tuesday.

And now several California Republican candidates who led their races by significant margins on election night days later are losing their seats as Democrats produce new votes several days later.

i'll make it simple for you. Late votes are not fake votes or found votes. They are simply provisional and mail in votes that get counted after the physical election day.

Total ballots held are to be counted by law on election day. that information is to be available. Any ballots after that are found ballots. Some 80,000 last I heard, I believe. They are supposed to report found ballots and keep a running total every 45 minutes. That was not done.
The reason that law exists is to prevent ballot stuffing.
Having a total number of ballots held can be accomplished without the time consuming task of counting the individual votes on each ballot. It's not the same.
edit on 11-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: RadioRobert

You know RR you got unlike many here, half a brain.

I enjoyed schooling you the other night.

The day the guy who said people of colour are unable to make abstractions or see what you see "schools me" will be the day I log out. I don't even know which topic you're talking about.

Chillout I'm just needling you

The day the guy who said people of colour are unable to make abstractions or see what you see

Wha in the world does this mean?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Is that more facetiousness? Repeating the Russian conspiracy theory?

Haha real funny.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't get that one either.
explain?

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The memes and sad stories of our elections write themselves.

(post by Lysergic removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I swear California is going to become the first failed state. not because of republicans or derpacrats but because it's a direct democracy we will get to see first hand why it doesnt work and why we have a constitutional republic

I've been saying for awhile now that California should be a prime example of what not to do.

These tech giants like google. Twitter x YouTube and Facebook got too much money too fast.

And that is never a good combination

Its those few companies literally keeping California afloat. When they crash and burn expect big problems.
And it's only inevitable.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

OP claims they're coming out of thin air.

From what I have read, this is mostly to poor mail service.

The ballots are still legit as long as post-marked by the necessary date, but after machine processing, actual delivery is subject to human err and delay.

Long story short, the USPS isn't as reliable as it once was.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
We can always count on you to make accusations with no data to back them up. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'd love to know how much xuenchen gets paid for the daily propaganda.

Imagine citing gatewaypundit as a source and expecting to be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

you ask:

Just curious, are these votes being found in democrat controlled districts only, or are they from all over?

the manufactured ballots that display a vote for the Democrat... are found in the same File Cabinet which germinated the Fake Dossier concerning Trump Collaboration & the resulting FISA order to spy on Trump the candidate-then-POTUS

the dem. bad actors, deceptively assign the fake ballots to every corner of the State to avoid the suspicious eyes of voter workers in charge of ballot integrity, and that method makes difficult any investigations as to the ballots being Valid & created during the poll station hours of operation

sheeze… the birth certificate...then the dossier... now the contrived then planted false ballots...these creeps got a pattern

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

All late too 😎

You know how polling works? The large scale results from election day are basically like one giant poll, they are an indication on the true will prevailing in a good chunk of the population. That suddenly a group of new ballots would emerge running a counter tendency is anomalous.

Only way for election to be overturned in multiple locations would be to primarily democratic counties to be the only ones finding ballots. Which would be quite suspicious
edit on 12-11-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

No crap.

That evidence thing we've been talking about.

Stop being obtuse.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol, this is hilarious. I love reading these political posts from both sides. I laugh at them like I'd laugh at SNL skits. I love it! All the accusations, name calling, theories, extremism, obsessiveness.. I used to hate politics but it's so damned entertaining to watch idiots from both sides be idiots to each other. I don't understand why this site is still called abovetopsecret. This is where the political madness is, not conspiracies.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join