It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
How come they never find any missing Republican ballots?

Also why do dead people always vote democrat?

Regardless of the answers, every vote must be counted.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No wonder Nancy was so "certain" a few days prior to Nov 6th

Wasn't only her.

Clintons premature tweet claiming victory.

She didn't "intend" to tweet early.

It just happened by accident 🤫

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My, my, what tender little teacups. I haven't seen anything thus far that says the votes are illegal. Why is it full counts and recounts are only a good thing if they support the Republican candidates?

Look, there wasn't a blue wave and there wasn't a red one, either. It's a stalemate, and that means NOBODY WON the popularity contest. The Republicans, however, did lose a few chess pieces in the game and the Democrats gained a few. It's not groundbreaking, but it does show you you don't have the backing you thought you had.

And that scares you.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

OP claims they're coming out of thin air.

No , the State's Election Boards are.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
To Republicans, counting votes is stealing an election.

Republicans have been doing everything (redistricting, voter suppression, forcing Native Americans to have a physical address when they've always used a PO Box, forcing deadline for counts, etc), to steal the election before any vote was counted.

Then suing or trying to stop vote counts before all votes are counted.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Payback's a bitch

ha hahahahahahahhahahaah

edit on 11-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Payback?

This is threatening the integrity of the nation and all you care about is some kind of stupid payback?

You people are awful.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

"It's a grand ol' time eh"
😆😆

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Payback?

This is threatening the integrity of the nation and all you care about is some kind of stupid payback?

You people are awful.

Give me a break

I’m being facetious Mr. no sense of humor.

And btw, That's what the so-called left has been saying all this time about Russia interference and also about the way minorities have been denied by GOP acts...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I disagree.

There was a "Blue Wave". Democrats won the House. What elections they lost elsewhere, they're trying to capture using other means.

Am I openly saying that the democrats cheat? Yes. They are awesome at it.

I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that we no longer live in a representative republic.

"Alas Babylon". . . . to coin a phrase.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
To Republicans, counting votes is stealing an election.

If they are fraudulent ballots, then yes. Though I'm sure that you think that it is just a coincidence that there are 10s of thousands of unaccounted for ballots, the vast majority of which go for team donkey in every single instance for important close races, being found days after the election.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Strange the right-wingers were not interested in voter purging or election interference UNTIL their candidates have lost

Umm…

Hypocrisy again rears its ugly head!

Also, the conservatives NEVER have any proof of actual election fraud just accusations

Trump’s commission was disbanded without discovering anything

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't comment on other states besides my home state of Florida, but Broward County has a history of fraud and corruption. It's also 2/3 democrat. I'm not saying that democrats are inherently corrupt by any means, but Broward County is a special case. Brenda Snipes is as corrupt as you can get. She has illegally refused to disclose the number of ballots still left to count. There is absolutely no reason to do this unless you wish to add some ballots of your own.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Certainly you're not finished, is all the RREEEEeeing about states sharing publicly accessible information not part of that story? You're not purposely being diesengeous, surely.
edit on 11/11/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
My, my, what tender little teacups. I haven't seen anything thus far that says the votes are illegal. Why is it full counts and recounts are only a good thing if they support the Republican candidates?

Look, there wasn't a blue wave and there wasn't a red one, either. It's a stalemate, and that means NOBODY WON the popularity contest. The Republicans, however, did lose a few chess pieces in the game and the Democrats gained a few. It's not groundbreaking, but it does show you you don't have the backing you thought you had.

And that scares you.

Oh, well if you haven't seen it, then it must not be true. Its perfectly natural for 10's of thousands of additional ballots (78,000 in Broward county alone) to just show up days after the election, which by definition under Florida law makes them invalid, the inclusion of which is illegal. Nothing suspicious at all that nearly every one of them in every single instance across the country are straight democratic tickets. Mass election fraud is something that should scare you.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PeppermintButler

She is also in violation of the law concerning access for observers and external inspection. Scott had to get an emergency hearing with a judge who found them in violation and issued an emergency order to allow access for external inspection and sharing the number of total ballots held. Laws designed to prevent ballot stuffing and fraud.

Snipes and crew STILL refused.

Now why would someone deliberately choose to continue to break the law and put themselves in contempt instead of allowing external inspection and sharing that information? Under what circumstances would you choose to say, "# the law, and # that judge. I'm not going to allow anyone in or tell them how many ballots we have" ?

Can anyone provide a remotely plausible answer that doesn't include voter fraud?
edit on 11-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

originally posted by: Nyiah

And that scares you.

Oh, well if you haven't seen it, then it must not be true. Its perfectly natural for 10's of thousands of additional ballots (78,000 in Broward county alone) to just show up days after the election, which by definition under Florida law makes them invalid, the inclusion of which is illegal. Nothing suspicious at all that nearly every one of them in every single instance across the country are straight democratic tickets. Mass election fraud is something that should scare you.

If you're talking mail-ins, the postmark is what counts, and that's why there's a wider window post-elections for receiving them -- to account for mail transit times.

That's not worth the Chicken Littling.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Our electoral process is F###ed up big time. Our democrat process in circling the drain.

no it isn't......but keep the FEAR, FEAR, FEAR coming, I need a good laugh

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Strange the right-wingers were not interested in voter purging or election interference UNTIL their candidates have lost

Umm…

Hypocrisy again rears its ugly head!

Also, the conservatives NEVER have any proof of actual election fraud just accusations

Trump’s commission was disbanded without discovering anything

Actually the commission stalled; not being able really get stated. Every single DNC governor refused to cooperate and dragged their feet with the excuse that such a look into election fraud would violate personal privacy of voters. In order for the commission to have done it's job, the states would had to have willingly provided their records. Without that, it couldn't continue. Even in the biased CNN article, it showed that DNC governors freaked out and threw up lawsuits as a road block to the commission. So yeah, its difficult to find proof when the DNC is covering it up on a massive scale. But you're cool with that, I'm sure..... "by any means necessary"

edit on 11-11-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Payback?

They've been manufacturing votes after close elections for decades. It's one major reason why the courts are so important to them.

Democrats can't win without dirty politics and voter fraud.

Democracy is dead in this county. Trump's election was the last stand. Most people are completely unaware of how overwhelming actual votes to elect him were to overcome the fraud and rigged election for Hillary Clinton.

That's why they're so bitter, seeking "payback" and are hellbent on destroying him and his presidency by any and all means necessary.

Unless Americans see what's going on here and really think about it, inevitably democrats will take over the government again, and this country as you know it will be destroyed.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join