It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Republicans Face More Losses as Late Votes for Democrats Continue to Trickle In

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Just curious, are these votes being found in democrat controlled districts only, or are they from all over?

honest question

All over. At least in California.

California allowed “mail-in” ballots this year, and as long as the ballot was postmarked by November 6, Election Day, it will be counted as valid (provided it meets all other requirements).

However, no ballot, even those arriving by mail prior to Election Day were allowed to be counted until after the polls closed on Election Day.

That meant that potentially thousands of ballots in the mail as of and after Election Day are just now arriving to be verified and counted.
edit on 11-11-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There are people who will cheat so their cause wins. That is not new. I feel that these cheaters should be put into jail myself, lots of room now that jails won't be so full of people there for smoking cannabis.
edit on 11-11-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I know this OP isnt about Broward, but how anyone with eyes cant look at the history there and not be skeptical about this is beyond me. that and the fact that Snipes is defying a court order raises huge red flags, and should for anyone.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Post Office finding bags full in locked rooms 😆

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: whargoul

There's a reason your stats look the way they do. Even still it doesn't take that much intellect to figure out why on the other side of the country Broward County and Snipes are refusing lawful orders.

I don't think that is true at all, although I am sure that Fox, Alex and the other right-wing pundits are telling you that lie. As I understand it this is just Florida law. The race was too close so provisionals and others had to be counted. I understand that they had until 10th or somesuch to get there *snip togther, and I understand that they had until eob Friday to report their progress.

We'll see I guess.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: fightzone58
the question isnt when will the government stop electoral fraud. the question is when will the people stand together and take their country back

And and you hope that involves violence right? Because you know you can't win on moral or intellectual grounds. I mean, you can't even spell democrat right! Right!?

i didnt say anything about violence but no dictator has ever been removed from power without it. i assume your idea of morals involves election fraud, which has widely been used by dictators to keep power. i never mentioned democrats so how could i spell it wrong

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: The GUT

I know this OP isnt about Broward, but how anyone with eyes cant look at the history there and not be skeptical about this is beyond me. that and the fact that Snipes is defying a court order raises huge red flags, and should for anyone.

Hey now, we just found a whole bunch of ballots that need to be counted!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
How come they never find any missing Republican ballots?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Post Office finding bags full in locked rooms 😆

Not going to get into it, but in a few days we "may" have a report coming out about a person that had picked up a few bags of ballots from a house and dropped them off at a post office. Hopefully nothing prevents that story from going public.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: CharlesT
Our electoral process is F###ed up big time. Our democrat process in circling the drain.

We need to reform our electoral policies because the majority are under represented.

The majority are the real bigoted authoritarians here.

Example:
You wouldn't dare suggest disenfranchising any other minority group. But because they are white Trump supporters living in flyover country it's acceptable. The electoral collage was created(by liberals) to protect people like them from people like you.

Your hypocrisy is showing cupcake...

Lmao you called white people a minority and called hypocrisy! You are living in a false reality.

BUT, we aren't talking about a presidential election, we are talking about the midterms, the electoral congress isn't a factor here cupcake. We are talking about blatant gerrymandering and disenfranchisement of ACTUAL minorities. Maybe we should have been specific.

Btw, I am in flyover country. My vote for president has never counted.

Again, say it with me and you can be a proud guy:
"I am a western hypocrite." - proud dude level 1.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

the question isnt when will the government stop electoral fraud. the question is when will the people stand together and take their country back

And and you hope that involves violence right? Because you know you can't win on moral or intellectual grounds. I mean, you can't even spell democrat right! Right!?

Someone who can’t use proper grammar, sentence structure, or proper punctuation shouldn’t be calling out other posters. But I digress. Get back to me when you understand the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution. On second thought, don’t. Don’t feel like reading liberal drivel on Veteran’s Day.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Apparently 30-40% of the ballots in Florida are republican ballots.

How come you are repeating blatant propaganda? Are you programed by your brainwashing?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Get back to me when you understand the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution. On second thought, don’t. Don’t feel like reading liberal drivel on Veteran’s Day.

edit on 11-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Shhhhh...it’s a party secret!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

OP claims they're coming out of thin air.

Rumors say they're using CO2 converters !!!

97% of scientists agree 😆

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Someone who can’t use proper grammar, sentence structure, or proper punctuation shouldn’t be calling out other posters. But I digress. Get back to me when you understand the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution. On second thought, don’t. Don’t feel like reading liberal drivel on Veteran’s Day.

Haha! Triggered! Thank you so much, you just made my day

You have no other response then to attack my grammar. Yes I did it too, but it was obviously chiding the guy for dehumanizing Democrats by calling them derpicrats. See?

Let's stay on topic though and try to be intellectually honest with yourself, which point have I made that is not true? Not counting all the votes is blatantly unconstitutional? Because that seems self evident to me.

(post by projectvxn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No wonder Nancy was so "certain" a few days prior to Nov 6th

Wasn't only her.

Clintons premature tweet claiming victory.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

OP claims they're coming out of thin air.

Rumors say they're using CO2 converters !!!

97% of scientists agree 😆

So....Global Warming? Al Gore's former bosses wife must be behind this.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Haha! Triggered! Thank you so much, you just made my day

You have no other response then to attack my grammar. Yes I did it too, but it was obviously chiding the guy for dehumanizing Democrats by calling them derpicrats. See?

Let's stay on topic though and try to be intellectually honest with yourself, which point have I made that is not true? Not counting all the votes is blatantly unconstitutional? Because that seems self evident to me.

Dusting off an old alternate account I see.

Since you like to quote the bill of rights, can you point me to the amendment that states non-citizens and the dead have a right to have their vote counted?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join