It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"To Survive" - Movie worth watching

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I ran across this movie "To Survive" while searching vudu which I had never heard of before decided to watch it since it was free. Anyways, I
found it to be very realistic in how it was filmed, things that happen, in a day after type scenario. I saw a few things that "no don't do that came to mind" or "why didn't you type moments" ,and was a little frustrating at the shortness of the movie, about 1 hour, 15 minutes and I was hoping for an answer as to what the scenario was a result of....I guess they were leaving that to the viewer's imagination.

Here's a trailer from this movie from a few years ago:

edit on 11/11/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This looks pretty interesting. Will have to see where the rabbit hole leads....

Edit to add:

Am I watching the right move from the trailer you linked? If not, do you have the correct link?

Edit #2:

I can't find the free version, but I think it is available on amazon:

www.amazon.com...

edit on 11-11-2018 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

The video in your reply is not the same movie, although that one looks interesting also.
The free one I watched is over at vudu.com You will have to sign up by giving them an email address only, ignore their request to provide a credit card (unless you are going to buy any movies; and no I am not promoting or connected to them) and search for any number of shows, movies etc and click on the one you want.

If you get a button that says device can not be displayed in HD click the next button on the right, and things will show in 480 SD. You can pause at any time. There are approximately 3-4 commercials lasting about 30 seconds each for movies, (not bad considering 1 hour and 15 minute movie, which is how the movies/TV shows are free.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: manta78

Well, since I signed up for amazon prime accidentally and didn't cancel before 30 days, I just watched the entire movie.

It was engrossing and did an excellent job of portraying a desolate landscape. If the point was to make a person appreciate the simple things of life, it did the trick well imo.

The only thing I missed but suspect was never covered was the actual cause of the destruction in the first place? Did you happen to catch that part?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Glad you liked the movie. It definitely got my riveted attention and was a great reminder how important handguns/weapons will be in a worst case/doomsday scenario. No, the movie never did reveal what happened. I am guessing biological, maybe some sort of alien?/chemical exposure? dna? modification from the statements "they are not like us" in part of the movie.
edit on 11/11/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Probably won't watch it, already got enough video services I am signed up for so if it's not on one of them I'm out.
Looks interesting though.

For everyone else here's the direct link for it.

To Survive on Vudu

top topics

join