It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's just Nuke em before they Nuke US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
this kind of logic will get us all killed...

do you see???

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
That picture is of the results of the Nagasaki Bomb!

We all know that if the bomb had not been dropped it would have meant the war would not have ended and more lives would have been lost.

I say if N. Korea and/or Iran even looks like opening a silo door against western interests then we should Nuke Em!!!

Neon.

By all accounts the Japanese were already trying to surrender. They'd lost 1,300,000 troops and 570,000 civilians in the war, compared to 400,000 troops and 6,000 US civilians (on ALL fronts). The nuclear weapons flash fried 100,000 japanese civilians and it's anybody's guess how many died from radiation poisoning afterwards. There was no justification for using nuclear weapons then and there's none now.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty

There must have been some very interesting inteligence on Martin for that to have happened... such as a terrorist Cell opperating from that location etc...

So why did they let him go? If you've got the evidence, then go a. and prosecute! Oh that's right, no one has ever been successfully prosecuted in connection with Al-Qaeda.

In fact, I remember GWB saying some time ago that finding and prosecuting OBL is no longer important.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by uknumpty]

I totally Agree with George W. Bush Osama is not that important but what is important is that we are able to detain people and interrogate them to stop events such as the omar bombing and the WTC & 9/11 type events from happening again.

That means that Governmental powers have to increase and our police/army have to merge into a team of anti terrorism agents.

If you want to live in a completely free from control society then you can join the Anarchist party.... but trust me if we did then in 50 years you will be the lap dog slave of a Muslim extremist. Your family will be at the mercy a group of people that have no respect for life at all. your life, my life, everyone’s lives means exactly zippo to these people.

for them there is no compromise.... it's do or die.

I Say Fight Fire with Fire. if they want to kill our people then we kill twice as many of theirs.

Eventually they will realise they will loose and surrender.

Accept it or not this is the way it has to be. WWIII is here already but most people are too blindly safe and comfortable in their own little me me me environments they have forgotten the true meaning of sacrifice.

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well firstly you say that's life??? so you are a Brit??? are you an english?? I am willing to bet that you are an immigrant that lives off the british state..... don't mean to offend I'm just making a point....

Maybe you are. There are immigrants who speak/write better English than you. But I won't hold being poor and uneducated against you.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If you want to live in a completely free from control society then you can join the Anarchist party.... but trust me if we did then in 50 years you will be the lap dog slave of a Muslim extremist. Your family will be at the mercy a group of people that have no respect for life at all. your life, my life, everyone’s lives means exactly zippo to these people.

Muslim extremists tried to spark Islamic revolutions in Arabic countries after the end of the Afghan war. They all failed as they started killing innocent Muslim men, women and children who didn't vote out the de-facto governments and the populouses of these countries turned against them. Eventually these radical groups turned and warred against each other.

Al-Qaeda is a patsy group that has almost served its purpose in creating the desired pre-texts for the neo-cons agenda.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by uknumpty]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Huuuhhh? Daa??? Did you know how easy it is to travel with weapons grade plutonium??? There are many many ways it could get to Iran from Syria.

So you have knowledge of transporting weapons grade plutonium. Two more words on the watch list, the flags are going up.

However, I have a life in London, A job and a house and a family.

Maybe not for long.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Well firstly you say that's life??? so you are a Brit??? are you an english?? I am willing to bet that you are an immigrant that lives off the british state..... don't mean to offend I'm just making a point....

Maybe you are. There are immigrants who speak/write better English than you. But I won't hold being poor and uneducated against you.

Huh would you like to point out the spelling mistakes?? I find none.

Also, I would add that, as you are unable to contribute more than just two sentences that you are in fact a hypocrite. Go away and contribute something to the topic of this thread or don't post here.

Thank you.

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

If you want to live in a completely free from control society then you can join the Anarchist party....

Promoting anarchism... sigh.

Are you SURE you're not a terrorist?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Huuuhhh? Daa??? Did you know how easy it is to travel with weapons grade plutonium??? There are many many ways it could get to Iran from Syria.

So you have knowledge of transporting weapons grade plutonium. Two more words on the watch list, the flags are going up.

However, I have a life in London, A job and a house and a family.

Maybe not for long.

Hahahaha you mean the same flag list that say there is an alert if you say Bomb in the same sentance as the Queen. lol

As i said I have absolutly nothing to hide so I am not worried at all.

Have to say though I enjoy your posting

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Huh would you like to point out the spelling mistakes?? I find none.

Also, I would add that, as you are unable to contribute more than just two sentences that you are in fact a hypocrite. Go away and contribute something to the topic of this thread or don't post here.

Thank you.

Neon.

Having been born in Scotland subsequent to my parents moving to England then yeah!, I guess maybe I am an Immigrant

I have always worked hard, paid my local and government taxes and behaved within the law. I do not however intend to bend over for any government or fight for government/corporate status and wealth.
What sort of mentality does it take to wish the poorer nations to not develop and compete with us? What right does anyone have to deny that to other nations?
Neon, you talk of freedoms but it seems apparent from your posts that you wish to deny those freedoms to others in order to remain at the top. Are you personally willing to see others die so that your own country remains stronger? Your attitude suggests that you maybe haven't been around a lot, interacted with other cultures or peoples.

I treat everyone I meet with the same level of courtesy and respect and have received the same courtesy in return, wherever I have travelled.... and I have been around the world. There again, I am not bent on domination and stealing other countries resources

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

By all accounts the Japanese were already trying to surrender. They'd lost 1,300,000 troops and 570,000 civilians in the war, compared to 400,000 troops and 6,000 US civilians (on ALL fronts). The nuclear weapons flash fried 100,000 japanese civilians and it's anybody's guess how many died from radiation poisoning afterwards. There was no justification for using nuclear weapons then and there's none now.

thank you for your open mindness!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Souljah, "openmindness" is a two way street and is relatively subjective in nature.

The debate as to why the bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki are legendary and well documented, from the Japanese government to the US government right down to historical scholars.

Take the time to 'open your mind' and try some legit research instead of just running to some site that has made the choices and decisions for you. One is called critical thinking and the formulation of one's own original beliefs and opinions versus simply reiterating someone else's homegrown beliefs and opinions. I guess maybe this is what separates the men from the boys and knowledged opinions versus simple rhetoric, ignorance denied from simple denial.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

That picture is of the results of the Nagasaki Bomb!

We all know that if the bomb had not been dropped it would have meant the war would not have ended and more lives would have been lost.

I say if N. Korea and/or Iran even looks like opening a silo door against western interests then we should Nuke Em!!!

Neon.

Pearl Harbor was justification for vaporising Japan with Nukes. Thats all I have to say and nothing you say in responce will change the way I see this situation. Nothing. Thats all. I do not advocate nuking Iran though since we can use a few thousand cruise missles and bombs to completely destroy their military and nuke infrastructure in a week or two. I think if we removed their entire industrial infrastructure they would at least be set back on building nukes or causing trouble for 30 or more years.

I dont think we need to invade though. Just remove there industry and military power and they are nothing.

Bush should just tell them to drop the nukes or be blown to dark ages set a date then do it.,

Oh and Same to N Korea. just set a date then do it.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Xeven]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
if the u.s. suddenly starts dropping nuclear bombs on countries with nukes or a country that is just now starting to get nukes there will be quite a bit of unrest in the international community....

north korea now, iran, then who knows.... with the u.s. as the only real superpower becoming an international police, the few allies that we have left will most likely turn on us...

i hope this post was not to be seriously

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Anyone else think we should drop nukes on North Korea and Iran, if they even concider threatening US??

..Why?
They know if they hit the US first they will get fried before thier missiles break orbit.
No one should have nuke weapons, period.

Bush is the best thing that could happen to the world, At last we have someone who is willing to do what it takes even if that isnot popular to get done what needs to be done....

And who defines the right and wrong?
What needs to be done?
The fact is he does, not you or I.
I personally dont trust a man until I know where he stands and what for.

The truth is that if we (The West) do not do somthing today then tomorrow the world is at the mercy of the developing world...

Its at the mercy of the western world?
What diffrence does it make who threatens it we are still under threat.
Or so our governments would have us think.

USA AND UK ------> THE ONLY COUNTRIES THAT ARE REALLY WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE.

...So the other people in the coalition where not really willing to do anything?
Sorry if I offend you with this view but frankly I see going into iraq as nothing but a strategic loss of life and tactical movement to control the middle east and be able to project MAJOR power there.
Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Devilwasp,

I already posed almost the exact same questions you did back earlier and I have yet to recieve any answers other than 'because I feel this way'. Good luck though.

Honestly folks....

*TROLL ALERT*

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Devilwasp,

I already posed almost the exact same questions you did back earlier and I have yet to recieve any answers other than 'because I feel this way'. Good luck though.

Honestly folks....

*TROLL ALERT*

...Hmm interesting...
Ah well sorry for "stealing/borrowing" your idea for my post lol.
Mabye they got distracted, lets see the reaction of this shall we?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Hahahaha you mean the same flag list that say there is an alert if you say Bomb in the same sentance as the Queen. lol

As i said I have absolutly nothing to hide so I am not worried at all.

Have to say though I enjoy your posting

Neon.

LONDON June 17, 2022: Ministery of Defense and MI6 officals today released a British man, held in custody since March 2005. Despite computer evidence linking the man to subversive activities, anarchy, trafficing in plutonium and possible bomb threats against the royal family, officials were unable to establish guilt. "We couldn't get him to change his story" stated an official who refused to be named.

After an anonymous tip by a neighbor in 2005, Anti Terror squads raided the home of the Internet user known as Neo N. The man's whereabouts have been unknown until today. A neighbor who refused to be named, stated "Wherever he was, I hope he's learned how to rake up his damn leaves now".

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

LONDON June 17, 2022: Ministery of Defense and MI6 officals today released a British man, held in custody since March 2005. Despite computer evidence linking the man to subversive activities, anarchy, trafficing in plutonium and possible bomb threats against the royal family, officials were unable to establish guilt. "We couldn't get him to change his story" stated an official who refused to be named.

After an anonymous tip by a neighbor in 2005, Anti Terror squads raided the home of the Internet user known as Neo N. The man's whereabouts have been unknown until today. A neighbor who refused to be named, stated "Wherever he was, I hope he's learned how to rake up his damn leaves now".

Where is the "trafficing of plutonium" reports then?
Oh wait by anychance are these alleged charges?
Also whats wrong with anarcy?
Also possible was pointed out here...
come on dr do better than this...
Threats against the queen are not exsaclty abnormal, go down to hampden and ask people there...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Forget it, it's an inside joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join