It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's just Nuke em before they Nuke US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
Even if through some elaborate plot I was framed they would still be able to come to the correct conclusion through co-operation, eventually they would find the falsehood and I would have had helped against terrorists.

Oh like the Birmingham Pub Bombers? I suppose at least 20 years of house arrest is better than prison!

[edit on 25-2-2005 by uknumpty]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think North Korea or Iran should nuke america before they get any ideas.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty

Even if through some elaborate plot I was framed they would still be able to come to the correct conclusion through co-operation, eventually they would find the falsehood and I would have had helped against terrorists.

Oh like the Birmingham Pub Bombers? I suppose at least 20 years of house arrest is better than prison!

That is one of the main reasons why House arrest is an excellent option.

I'm all for tagging suspects so they can be traced. That way if people really were terrorists it would be instantly proovable.

As I said if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hey there KidFinger.

Read Post Number: 1197781

1. That is how I feel. if I lived in the States I would be happy to help the FBI in thier enquiries.

Thats how you feel about what. Bush standing for freedom? THe patriot act being whats needed? Or the FBI coming to knock on your door? Im not sure what you are referring to.

2. As I live in the UK I would be perfectly willing for MI5 / Anti-Terror Police to place me under house arrest as I know I have nothing to hide.

Since I dont live in the UK, and have very little knowledge of UK politics, I will not comment on this. It is non of my business.

Yes, they would probably find you not guilty of anything........in about three years with no legal representation, while your life spirals in a downward trail untill you have nothing left when you get out of prison. This is how the patriot act has affected my freedoms. IF I am accused of being a terrorist, there is nothing I can do about it but wait out the storm. Still doesnt sound like freedom to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
nuke'em!

bring on the ultimate in "peace keeping" weapon in the arsenal!

the peak of human evolution.

the nuclear bomb.

you want to see the effects of nuclear blast on people?

or is it just a game for you?

nuke'em before they nuke you?

God help us all!

more victims?

think first, before you move.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

That is one of the main reasons why House arrest is an excellent option.

I'm all for tagging suspects so they can be traced. That way if people really were terrorists it would be instantly proovable.

As I said if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

Why stop at suspected terrorists? Why not just tag or chip us all....if we've nothing to hide? You can nominate yourself to be first!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
nuke'em!

bring on the ultimate in "peace keeping" weapon in the arsenal!

the peak of human evolution.

the nuclear bomb.

you want to see the effects of nuclear blast on people?

or is it just a game for you?

nuke'em before they nuke you?

God help us all!

more victims?

think first, before you move.

That picture is of the results of the Nagasaki Bomb!

We all know that if the bomb had not been dropped it would have meant the war would not have ended and more lives would have been lost.

I say if N. Korea and/or Iran even looks like opening a silo door against western interests then we should Nuke Em!!!

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Under existing doctrine, the US does reserve the right to strike first when it sees fit. But you had better believe the threat would have to be very, VERY grave for this type of action to even be considered. Even if the situation in Iran or N. Korea warranted consideration of a first strike, It would likely be conventional air strikes.

So in other words, the chances of the US launching a pre-emptive nuclear strike are so miniscule, it barely warrants discussion.

Now if N. Korea were to actually launch a nuclear missile, or explode a nuclear device in S. Korea, then it's katie bar the door. We will turn the whole Korean penninsula into glass.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

That picture is of the results of the Nagasaki Bomb!

We all know that if the bomb had not been dropped it would have meant the war would not have ended and more lives would have been lost.

I say if N. Korea and/or Iran even looks like opening a silo door against western interests then we should Nuke Em!!!

why would they "open their silo door" against western countries?
what would they gain from that?
i belive they are having nuclear weapons for their "protection",
not for attack.

anyway,
i think NO NUKES SHOULD EVER BE FIRED,
but that is just my utopia.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karellen

So in other words, the chances of the US launching a pre-emptive nuclear strike are so miniscule, it barely warrants discussion.

Now if N. Korea were to actually launch a nuclear missile, or explode a nuclear device in S. Korea, then it's katie bar the door. We will turn the whole Korean penninsula into glass.

Hi there Karellen,

I couldn't agree more. You are absolutly right.

I only hope N.korea / Iran can see what will happen if they continue down the road they are going.

And another thing....

The reason we couldn't find the weopons of mass destruction in Iraq is because they are not there anymore..... The weapons are in Iran!!! And they got there through Syria!!!

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

IThe reason we couldn't find the weopons of mass destruction in Iraq is because they are not there anymore..... The weapons are in Iran!!! And they got there through Syria!!!

Neon.

you've cheered my friday up no end!

Looks like the the quality of geography lessons/teachers has declined rapidly since I got my A-level 11 years ago!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I would open my doors and welcome any UK govenment official and would not think badly of them if they temporarily held me under house arrest if they were looking for any evidence of terrorism.

Why do I feel that way???

Because I know I have no links to terrorism and there can be no evidence to suggest it.

Right at this moment your IP address is being flagged for visiting a website known to contain subversive anti-government content. There are probably people being interrogated (tortured) in US 'military prisons' for committing similar offences. Wakey wakey...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

IThe reason we couldn't find the weopons of mass destruction in Iraq is because they are not there anymore..... The weapons are in Iran!!! And they got there through Syria!!!

Neon.

you've cheered my friday up no end!

Looks like the the quality of geography lessons/teachers has declined rapidly since I got my A-level 11 years ago!

huh was that supposed to be a joke? I didn't mention anything about geography???

I meant that Syria and Iran are Allies and as such the WMD went from Iraq to Syria and then from Syria to Iran!! What is so funny about that?

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

huh was that supposed to be a joke? I didn't mention anything about geography???

I meant that Syria and Iran are Allies and as such the WMD went from Iraq to Syria and then from Syria to Iran!! What is so funny about that?

Neon.

Please enough is enough! :ribache: I suppose they built a big tunnel under Iraq then?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

I would open my doors and welcome any UK govenment official and would not think badly of them if they temporarily held me under house arrest if they were looking for any evidence of terrorism.

Why do I feel that way???

Because I know I have no links to terrorism and there can be no evidence to suggest it.

Right at this moment your IP address is being flagged for visiting a website known to contain subversive anti-government content. There are probably people being interrogated (tortured) in US 'military prisons' for committing similar offences. Wakey wakey...

They would find no evidence and no reason to keep me. The gov does not keep people without some reason. For Example.... the British suspects in Guantanimo bay Cuba - these people were found in very sensertive locations in Pakistan and Afganistan.... Why were they there??? they were british muslims and they were in a war zone where muslims extreamists are known to be.... hence why they were captured and interogated...

However, I have a life in London, A job and a house and a family. I lhave absolutly nothing to hide at all. I am not a criminal in any way shape or form and I conform to the law as a loyal subject of her majesty the queen.

Therefore ~I think I have nothing to worry about what so ever...

Of course there is going to be some friction to the Anti-Terrorism laws because the people that really do have things to hide may find that they no longer have anywhere TO hide.

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Please enough is enough! :ribache: I suppose they built a big tunnel under Iraq then?

Huuuhhh? Daa??? Did you know how easy it is to travel with weapons grade plutonium??? There are many many ways it could get to Iran from Syria.

But I think you are just nit picking. contrubute something worth while to the thread or but on out.

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

They would find no evidence and no reason to keep me. The gov does not keep people without some reason. For Example.... the British suspects in Guantanimo bay Cuba - these people were found in very sensertive locations in Pakistan and Afganistan.... Why were they there??? they were british muslims and they were in a war zone where muslims extreamists are known to be.... hence why they were captured and interogated...

I guess like Martin Mubanga who was snatched by MI6 from Zambia?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I guess like Martin Mubanga who was snatched by MI6 from Zambia?

There must have been some very interesting inteligence on Martin for that to have happened... such as a terrorist Cell opperating from that location etc...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Huuuhhh? Daa??? Did you know how easy it is to travel with weapons grade plutonium??? There are many many ways it could get to Iran from Syria.

Actually I don't! But please be careful, talk like that will get you a visit from the spooks!

But I think you are just nit picking. contrubute something worth while to the thread or but on out.

Neon.

Sorry I didn't know you narrowed down WMD to just weapons grade plutonium. I was thinking about how they'd get those mobile chemical weapons labs and all the drums of nerve gas across! :rolleyes:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

There must have been some very interesting inteligence on Martin for that to have happened... such as a terrorist Cell opperating from that location etc...

So why did they let him go? If you've got the evidence, then go ahead and prosecute! Oh that's right, no one has ever been successfully prosecuted in connection with Al-Qaeda.

In fact, I remember GWB saying some time ago that finding and prosecuting OBL is no longer important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join