It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's just Nuke em before they Nuke US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Anyone else think we should drop nukes on North Korea and Iran, if they even concider threatening US??

Bush is the best thing that could happen to the world, At last we have someone who is willing to do what it takes even if that isnot popular to get done what needs to be done....

The truth is that if we (The West) do not do somthing today then tomorrow the world is at the mercy of the developing world...

USA AND UK ------> THE ONLY COUNTRIES THAT ARE REALLY WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE.

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
There are lots of silly posts like this, use the search function.

Also, the UK does not support the use of military strikes against these targets.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So you're considering pre-emptive strike is it my friend?

With the best interest of Bush,I don't think he'll use nukes.Most probably just another foot/air invasion.

By the way,there's no nuke that only hit specific target and avoid the civilians.If you're willing to kill the civilians as well then...I think you're just another one of Bush's finest citizen.

Think wisely.Post wisely.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
No, our 'friend' here is just wasting MySQL server space at Above Top Secret. He should be fined for something silly like this.

Excuse me 'friend' but this site is to 'deny ignorance' not flaunt it like it's the newest fashion...

***PUKE***

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
Anyone else think we should drop nukes on North Korea and Iran, if they even concider threatening US??

Believe me. You will have no problem finding people to agree with this. However, I would not be one of them.

Bush is the best thing that could happen to the world, At last we have someone who is willing to do what it takes even if that isnot popular to get done what needs to be done....

Could you elaborate on 'what needs to be done' and why it needs to be done?

The truth is that if we (The West) do not do somthing today then tomorrow the world is at the mercy of the developing world...

Right now, the world is at the mercy of Bush. You are either with us, or you are agianst us...........
So how is it any different?

USA AND UK ------> THE ONLY COUNTRIES THAT ARE REALLY WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE.

There are quite a few countries who are willing to have peace without war. The US and UK are allies. They support each other. At this point in history, both countries know that without one, the other will fall. They have no choice but to stand together.

There doesn't have to be war to bring peace. You dont have to drop a Nuke because you fear your enemy. Dialogue works wonders. It is kind of like what we do here at ATS. We all have different opinions and we attempt to discuss them in order to gain better insight into others ideals and opinions. There is no war or bombs dropping here and we manage our differences just fine.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
But you see, the problem here is nobody is threatening the USA with anything. Apart from retaliation if they themselves are attacked, which I am sure any resonable and level headed person would see as being perfectly natural.

There's only one aggressor making threats and it aint Iran or North Korea.

As for the the West being at the mercy of the developing world, that's life. Those countries like China and India that are developing will obviously become, indeed already are, powerful traders and their economies may overtake ours. But, do you really think we should attack them and keep them poor and dependent on World Bank Loans?

The USA will probably decline, as have all empires in the past when bigger empires have arisen and eclipsed them or, after decades of military conquest, they themselves have been subjected to defeat. That's the way of history, read some and learn to live with it. It's inevitable really and anyone who thinks the USA will dominate for evermore is delusional ( well, that accounts for Bush and most of the ones close to him in government).

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

As for the the West being at the mercy of the developing world, that's life. Those countries like China and India that are developing will obviously become, indeed already are, powerful traders and their economies may overtake ours. But, do you really think we should attack them and keep them poor and dependent on World Bank Loans?

Heey there...

Well firstly you say that's life??? so you are a Brit??? are you an english?? I am willing to bet that you are an immigrant that lives off the british state..... don't mean to offend I'm just making a point....

There is a reason millions of people went to war 60 years ago. WWII was about one thing.... FREEDOM!!!!

My point is this... If we continue to let the developing world grow more and more powerfull but do nothing to change thier ideologies then we are locking our own jail cell and throwing away the key.

GW Bush is about FREEDOM!!!!! Freedom means you have the right to do anything you want to, so long as it does not harm other!!!

The developing worlds view is about opresion about abusing the populas and creating a scociety of mindless sheep.

We have tried to talk (communicate) with N. Korea / Iran but they are not willing to listen.

So I say if there is the slightest hint of an attack by either N. Korea or Iran or for that matter anyone else.... WE NUKE EM!!

Neon Haze.

God Bless G W Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

GW Bush is about FREEDOM!!!!! Freedom means you have the right to do anything you want to, so long as it does not harm other!!!

I guess you have never read the patriot act, or patriot act two. The first was passed out right and restricted our liberties. THe second was so restrictive that an outcry grew and they were forced to break it apart and tack it on to other bills. Look at the recent intellegence act that was just passed. If Bush is for freedoms, he is for freedoms of every other nation but his own.

[edit on 2/25/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Very poor troll attempt. 1/10

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Neon.

Is this proof that life in the Universe is just a random act of chance? How else could closing your eyes and bashing the keyboard result in sentences of this nature? I mean no one would deliberately type this....would they?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
No.Wait guys.I know what's this guy is trying to do.

He's just cropping up some controversial thread to have everyone go on criticising him while his ATS points keeps growing.

Let's all be evil and stop posting on his pointless thread.

Case closed.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
[edit on 25-2-2005 by Vorta]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I guess you have never read the patriot act, or patriot act two.

I do know about the patriot Act and frankly I totally agree with it. I also totally agree with the UK's Anti-Terrorism Laws.

They simply state that 'We the free will not tollorate any infringement on our freedom and liberty"

The patriot act gives the govenment power to stop those who would do harm to the west.

If you are not harming anyone then you have nothing to worry about.

As I said G W Bush is about FREEDOM and the Patriot act / UK anti-terrorism laws are the only way to protect yours and my Freedoms.

Neon.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I do know about the patriot Act and frankly I totally agree with it. I also totally agree with the UK's Anti-Terrorism Laws.

They simply state that 'We the free will not tollorate any infringement on our freedom and liberty"

So we'll just give up our freedoms so we can be free! Hang on, that doesn't make...................................[user now under house arrest]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty

So we'll just give up our freedoms so we can be free! Hang on, that doesn't make...................................[user now under house arrest]

I would open my doors and welcome any UK govenment official and would not think badly of them if they temporarily held me under house arrest if they were looking for any evidence of terrorism.

Why do I feel that way???

Because I know I have no links to terrorism and there can be no evidence to suggest it.

Also if in the process they could eliminate me from the investagation then I have helped in the saving of lives as they would be closer to undercovering the real criminals.

as I said before..... YOU ARE FREE!!!!!!! JUST NOT FREE TO DO HARM!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I guess you have never read the patriot act, or patriot act two.

Then how can you say that Bush stands for freedom when he is taking our civil liberties away? I mean, you say you do know about the patriot act.......

The patriot act gives the govenment power to stop those who would do harm to the west.

You should attempt to read the patriot act in its entire form. From what you have said, you only know what fox news has told you. THe patriot act 1 and 2 contain much more than this. It contains giant loop holes that allow for abuse of the laws. Now how does this make us more free?

If you are not harming anyone then you have nothing to worry about.

Not true. All I would have to do is call the FBI and tell them I heard you talking like a terrorist. You would have a couple of suits at your door within the hour. Still feel free?

As I said G W Bush is about FREEDOM and the Patriot act / UK anti-terrorism laws are the only way to protect yours and my Freedoms.

These laws are not the only way to protect us. Bush could start with adopting less of a cowboy stace and more of peaceful stance. He is after all, a president that makes decesions with war on his mind. These are words from Bushs own mouth. I will give Bush the benifit of the doubt here and say he may very well be acting as he believes will bring about peace. However, if this is the case, he has no business running this country because you cant legislate for peace when all you think about is war.

Shouldnt you be bitching about Blair instead of Bush?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hey there Kidfinger...

I answered your post in my post above.

Lol must be psychic to answer you before you asked it lol

Neon.

P.S. Bush is the World Leader - Blair is an adviser UK and USA are ONE and the SAME....

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Neon Haze]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Because I know I have no links to terrorism and there can be no evidence to suggest it.

How do I know that? Evidence is not needed. I as Home Secretary only have to suspect you are a terrorist/politcal rival/interfering with my agenda.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Hey there Kidfinger...

I answered your post in my post above.

Lol must be psychic to answer you before you asked it lol

Neon.

P.S. Bush is the World Leader - Blair is an adviser UK and USA are ONE and the SAME....

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Neon Haze]

I fail to see any answers in that post. You adressed nothing I had rebuttled. Try going through each of my statments and see if you can come up with an intelligent answer for each of them.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hey there KidFinger.

Read Post Number: 1197781

1. That is how I feel. if I lived in the States I would be happy to help the FBI in thier enquiries.

2. As I live in the UK I would be perfectly willing for MI5 / Anti-Terror Police to place me under house arrest as I know I have nothing to hide.

Even if through some elaborate plot I was framed they would still be able to come to the correct conclusion through co-operation, eventually they would find the falsehood and I would have had helped against terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join