It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex attacks up 70% in just one German city

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

It was explained in documentaries back in the 1970's which looked at the trends for the next 50 years. Their predictions were that with an aging population, European countries wouldn't be able to afford to keep their social security systems running unless they took out international loans. Meanwhile the Islamic countries had a rapidly growing population of young people, plus they had incredible wealth from oil. There was only one solution: Europe would have to take in the spare population from the Islamic countries in exchange for money and oil. Thus the strange tolerance of the authorities to this behaviour.

That may be true but when only 10% of these refugees have a job after 2 years it's safe to say the "replacement worker" to prop up social security isn't working - at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You were saying ?youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Its the ultimate misery factor. The left basis their success on the misery index of the population. Importing wholesale rape is how they define success. The democrats in America are envious of what the Europeans have accomplished..

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

37% of last years asylum applications have been rejected, hence they will be deported and the few that stay can't apply for any job within their first two years. With that in mind I have no idea where you've got that 10% figure from.

www.asylumineurope.org...

More on topic, marital rape was legal in Germany up to 1997. I'd reckon this whole #metoo thing is somehow part of the rapefugee crisis as well? Sure.
Geez, clearly... we would be doomed without our benevolent migration advisors from the stolen land!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Obviously, the "news". I already wrote it in brackets for you since you are hinting on RTL being an Harz4 TV channel. I agree with you on the last one.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Daily soap one way or another, not exactly what I'd call a good piece of work.

Fascinating topic though. This tendency to blame refugees instantly as if our more Aryan Germans never raped their way through history...

<< 1  2   >>

join