It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Mothership Shaped Cloud with 2 UAPs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is a very bizarre story and video filmed by a friend of mine in Alabama. My friend knows i have posted here and INSISTED I share it with you all. So here goes.

My friend called me one afternoon from outside Montgomery noticeably very excited.

He kept saying that he was looking at a huge cloud that looked like a mothership.

I thought he was totally kidding until he sent me a photo real quick.

After he sent that, I insisted that he pull over and film it for awhile. I had noticed oddities in the sky before and unwittingly captured something odd if I tried filming for awhile…I felt he was prime.

“Please! Just pull over, hold the iPhone in the landscape position and film in for about a minute. You never know what might show up.”

www.youtube.com...

Not only does the cloud look like a huge mothership, but two moving objects / orbs can be seen moving in the cloud…a larger white orb moving towards the left while a smaller “dark orb” moves upwards and appears to meet it.

I have captured both types of orbs on different occasions in the last few years…they look and move differently from “balloons” or “drones” and these appear to be neither. I've filmed the dark orbs more than a few times, and have written about it here:

jimisroomtv.blogspot.com...

I am NOT saying this is ET coming. I am not saying this is a space ship. I am not saying this is “proof” of anything. I am not making money off this or any of my UAP captures. I do not live in a mansion on "experiencer row" in Beverly Hills. I did NOT hoax this, nor do I know how to.

I AM saying this was a bizarre experience and coincidence i experienced “on the phone” with my friend…of course he had to call back after filming…

I am saying this is a wild video and I’m sharing it here for others who will find themselves having a similar experience and need a frame of reference.

So don’t get mad…don’t start assuming anything…just sit back and take a look.

This is a weird one.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

What made you post now, over a year after it happened?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Why is this edited so much? Where is the raw footage?

I saw a bird and some clouds. 🐦☁

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Interesting clouds, useless video, as the objects (that were probably birds but could be any thing) are too small.

Keep trying.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Imagine a massive technological device, perhaps a flying city of sort's existing in a nearby reality or phased out of our dimension somehow perhaps as part of it's propulsion system a method of bypassing the usual rules that would prevent faster than light travel, imagine it hovering in our sky but in that other world/dimension and a quantum field causing a cross over effect causing cloud formation around the areas were those fields interacted with our atmosphere in our reality.

Imagine some idiot testing nuclear bomb's and a city in another reality, our nuclear bomb's leaking over far more violently into that reality and killing thousand's or even millions of people there without us even knowing, an alien or otherworldly civilization that built there in there reality for exactly the same reason we chose to test our bomb's there, because there were very few people in OUR reality that there technology's may have affected but then our technology's affected them in a far less friendly manner.

Of course it is probably just a cloud, the orb's though are a mystery and they do fall into the genuine category of UFO.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It's a known formation - a "fallstreak hole" or "cloud hole"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sounds like something out of "Fringe".

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I seen a deek shape. Does that mean a fkin UFO? NO!
edit on 11-11-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

I seen a deek shape. Does that mean a fkin UFO? NO!

Unless he was able to identify it... actually it is a UFO.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I bet there is a swamp nearby.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Sounds like something out of "Fringe".

Ha, never seen fringe but it is on my list of to do.
I was just putting it there as a potential if very wild and way out there possibility at the edges of reason.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Not only does the cloud look like a huge mothership

Mothership?

never seen one, I guess you have so please post pics of this "mothership" that looks like clouds.

I did NOT hoax this, nor do I know how to.

Its a cloud.

Nothing extraordinary what so ever.

I AM saying this was a bizarre experience and coincidence i experienced “on the phone” with my friend…of course he had to call back after filming… I am saying this is a wild video and I’m sharing it here for others who will find themselves having a similar experience and need a frame of reference.

Oh well if that's the case, then I can report to seen clouds today and just about every other day of my life.

What was bizarre and what was a coincidence?

I really don't get it, you say its a bizarre story but its your friend driving and seeing a cloud and calling you about it because it resembles a "mothership" top you and him.

This is a weird one.

explain how it comes close to being anything weird other than seeing a cloud which is something billions do daily?

a picture of this 'mothership' to see the resemblance you say there is would be nice?

and

explaining what was so bizarre about the story and what was the coincidence would be nice as well.

basically its your friend was driving and saw a cloud and called you and call that bizarre and coincidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I once saw a cloud that looked like a Rabbit.

Giant flying rabbits confirmed.

Sadly I do not have shaky edited potato cam footage to back up my claims.

As I just saw in another thread as someone said something along the lines of Amazing that when a white person is shoplifting beef jerky it's all 4k and 8k UHD footage, but anything 'earth shaking' of is filmed at 320x240 with a tonne of artifacts and jump cuts.

All this video needs is to be filmed from a monitor via a cellphone to complete the set. Although adding an emboss effect at the end gets a free cookie. lol.

Seriously I want to go film something stupid and see how many hits I can get from it from saying it's a ghost or spaceship or something else ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Well at least you don't have a dirty mind?.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I do. But you know. There's a time and place for it.

new topics

top topics

join