It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Khashoggi was killed: Erdogan says chilling audio sent....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: toysforadults
He must have been a western intel asset which has been my assertion the entire time, this is gangster and probably happened under the direction of the new king

he was, studied in the US

I still say, why has the world erupted over this?

Who cares if Saudi kill a Saudi dissident in a Saudi Embassy
This kind of thing happens all over the world (governments killing anti-government types)
Because an agenda is being pushed, for what? Hmmmm *shrugs*

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
That what KSA has been doing g since 2015 in Yemen, fighting for survival. With Iran attempting to manufacture a vassal state through the fierce and battle proven ansar Allah faction. Basically if the seige on Yemen ends but houthis are still in power, it will be the end of the monarchy in Saudi Arabia within a generation.

They have proven with only a proxy subsidized force from Iran to not only keep the northern kingdom from gaining land like turkey is doing in Syria, but can ambush and destroy their ground forces and FOB's inside south SA as well. Every week, dare I say daily, they post new videos of them sending Saudi military in retreat, often even forcing the armor to retreat. And their using our damn tanks! The kingdom has imported thousands of mercenaries from around the world to battle them, and they just end up online as images of the dead. Rebels from FARC even came back to Colombia and ended a five decade civil war after going g to Yemen! That says some # right there.

Yes, as much as I admire the business they provide us, I fear it can only go for so much longer. Britain Germany and France will miss the income as well.

What of Oman though?? Why are they never ever mentioned in conjunction with Yemen; they share a border .

I firmly believe that Russia and China are providing support to the houthis in Yemen , even if through Iran.

But who could honestly be surprised, these are the things that happen in world wars. Yemen, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Iraq have all been chopped up. Other than Ukraine, the other three each have three jurisdictions. Assad kept most of what he had west of the River while trying to figure out how to get Idlib back from turkey. NATO took most everything East of the River.
Yemen has a no man's land infested with international terrorists to the East, the former Saudi backed and supported regime Maintains their foothold in the middle, and Iran's guys keep piking the kingdom up the rectum from the West.
Libya's eastern half has been kept together by the due diligence of it's former military leadership with Russia's assistance, with NATO backed new government in the northwest qnorthwest quadrant, and a handful of no man's lands under varying factions south of them where there are still now open slave markets which began to operate after France, Britain, and the former us government "saved the citizens from the tyranny of gadaffi"🙄
Iraq is being pulled apart in the south by Iranian interference, from the north by Kurdish nationalism, and held together in the middle by mostly US military authority and half a dozen NATO top dogs based there utilizing their domestic leadership and security forces.

I guess that s not world war though, it just happens to be another day.
edit on 11-11-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It looks like the Saudis offed another journalist.
What a vile regime.

www.zerohedge.com...

Saudi Journalist Tortured To Death After Online Identity Exposed By Regional Twitter HQ

Arabic news source The New Khaleej was the first to report that Saudi journalist and writer Turki Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Jasser died after being tortured while in detention after his initial arrest last March. According to the report his arrest came after it was learned that he he administered the Twitter account Kashkool — which was known for highlighting human rights violations and crimes committed by the royal family and government officials.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

The World will regret not curtailing the Crown Prince now before he becomes as notorious as Stalin, Hitler, Tepes, Ivan IV, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Genghis Khan, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi and Attila the Hun. Unfortunately the big players all seem to be in his pocket including the UN. What if he throws a real wobbler and bombs Israel. Start of World War 3.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001
How could the Saudi 👑 prince ever even hope to coming close to being compared to anybody in that list?? Their armed forces and mercenaries keep getting whacked by sandal wearing mountain warriors who sneak up on them with ladders they marched with to climb up to their bases for the ambush.

Type when houthis attack in a YouTube search And you will see what I mean.

They would never attack Israel, one of their closest allies after the US. Israel, USA, and KSA represent the trinity of Abraham's offspring, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim working together to cement the power of the empire. Remember the empire is not one state, it is the conglomerate of NATO + the GCC, + our Pacific partnerships.

edit on 11-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: worldstarcountry

saudi arabia losing all power will be the best thing to happen in decades but I have this funny feeling like the house of saud isn't going without a fight

Now you know why they bought all those weapons.

I thought they were buying them to supply militia groups terrorizing other countries

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
One mystery is why did that guy even go in that embassy.

If he was associated with any intelligence group it was probably with the Turkish Intelligence.
The Saudis knew it and therefore was one of the motives for killing him.

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There are no good guys in this scenario. Not even us since we go along with it.
The House of Saud arms Al Queda and ISIS to attack other countries with our weapons, the same ones that attacked us.
But we ignore it all as long as there is money to be made.

Some say MBS is a reformist.
No, he is the same as the ones before him, killing everyone that disagrees with him and his rule.
If you agree with him and belong to terrorist group like ISIS, you are safe.

edit on 12-11-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Khashoggi was a spy, the Kingdom knew it and they killed him in a specific way to send a specific message to those who would attempt to defraud the Kingdom. The story was intentionally leaked and was never intended to be kept secret.

All the world's a stage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join