It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Khashoggi was killed: Erdogan says chilling audio sent....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

So, now it has been divulged that poor old Khashoggi was grabbed, drugged and then cut up with a bone saw whilst alive. Yes alive.

The others in the room apparently played music loudly to drown out the sounds and bone saw.

The recordings that could reveal the killing of Jamal Khashoggi at the Saudi embassy in Turkey in shocking detail have been shared with France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, the UK, and the US, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said. “They all know since they all listened to the conversations and everything,” Erdogan said in a televised speech on Saturday.

Western hypocrisy at its worst. Immediate sanctions all round for Russia, nothing but lame threats for Saudi. ‘Sawed while still alive’? Gruesome ‘taped’ details of Khashoggi’s alleged murder cause media stir

RT NEWS SOURCE

Apparently they are now saying his body may have been dissolved in acid.

Jesus Christ? They really did have it in for him huh? Seems you cannot say anything these days without upsetting someone. But to go to these extremes is an entirely new level of brutality.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
He must have been a western intel asset which has been my assertion the entire time, this is gangster and probably happened under the direction of the new king

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
They were probably scared he would cost the country billions in lost revenue and investment if he disclosed what he knew (suspected to be the use of phosporus bombs in Yemen). He defected from Saudi Arabia, became a journalist for the Washington Post and made political commentaries. He would have had to be vetted and approved to get into that kind of position. But now that the Saudi's tried to "disappear" him, and botched that up, denied it, refuse to reveal accomplices, conduct a gruesome murder, it's probably going to be even worse for them.

The USA and Western powers have all the cards now. They can withhold future investments, new arms sales, nuclear power stations, military cooperation and anti-terrorism intelligence.

edit on 10-11-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I've heard a theory that the new king is about to lose his job, I think saudi arabia's days are numbered I'm pretty sure a lot of countries even russia and china are sick of the opec mafia, even trump is talking about it
edit on 10-11-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So, is the audio from the Iwatch, or whatever that we heard about when this first happened, that seems to have been forgotten about in the news?
Sent to the cloud or whatever?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Tired of OPEC?? Good news, there is talk of dissolving it as their power has all but gone impotent, what with the USA now producing North of 11,500,000 barrels per day 😗

Peak oil my ass ROFL! Let the jobs keep on coming, except here in Florida apparently. Damnit.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

saudi arabia losing all power will be the best thing to happen in decades but I have this funny feeling like the house of saud isn't going without a fight

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Erdogan "says"

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

What exactly does RT (ex Pravda) mean with ”lame sanctions” to Russia. Does the rest of the world need to remind Russia and Russians they annexed and invaded The Crimean peninsula from Ukraine. A nation was subjected to terror.

Kashogi was a political hack, and an ally for both the treasonous Saudi princes as well as equally treasonous muslim brotherhood. What is the punishment for treason even in USA includes death penalty, while Saudi methods for it may be subject of debate.

But make no mistake, Kashogi was not an angel then nor now.
edit on 11-11-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

But to go to these extremes is an entirely new level of brutality.

They show stuff like that all the times in the movies. To desensitize. Brutality like that has been around since the involvement of government, and before I suspect.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
He must have been a western intel asset which has been my assertion the entire time, this is gangster and probably happened under the direction of the new king

he was, studied in the US

I still say, why has the world erupted over this?

Who cares if Saudi kill a Saudi dissident in a Saudi Embassy
This kind of thing happens all over the world (governments killing anti-government types)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

saudi arabia losing all power will be the best thing to happen in decades but I have this funny feeling like the house of saud isn't going without a fight

Now you know why they bought all those weapons.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Sure is. Don't leave home without it......

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

RT is a state news source so everything they publish has to be taken with a grain of salt.

However the Saudi sheiks' arrogance could lead to their downfall-if they think they can rely on oil, they should think again.

If you add up the rise of renewable energy sources, oil wells being discovered outside of their territory, that and this latest fiasco could lead to sanctions, they could have to resort to selling their crude to the lowest bidders.

They could lose billions upon billions of moolah.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

This kind of thing happens all over the world (governments killing anti-government types)

As far as I am aware it was in the consulate not the embassy so it wasn't Saudi turf.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
So, is the audio from the Iwatch, or whatever that we heard about when this first happened, that seems to have been forgotten about in the news?

No. There is no LTE in Turkey. It would never have sent a signal when inside of the building.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

No, that's a garbage story to cover up that Turkey was breaking international laws by bugging the Saudi embassy.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

There was a screenshot of a series of tweets from someone stating he was actually going there to deliver money from Western governments to 15 or so members of the Saudi royal guard to instigate an overthrow, but the Saudis got wind of it and assassinated him instead.

I don't normally buy into those sorts of rumours, but the ONE thing that makes me wonder if it's legit is... who sends 15 or so people to assassinate one middle aged journalist??? Surely the more people you send, the easier the group is to track?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

But make no mistake, Kashogi was not an angel then nor now.

Neither are the Saudi Royals.
Especially MBS.
Read up on his history.
Before he moved up, he ruled over a province with an iron fist, dissapearing anyone that spoke against him.

Khashoggi was a choir boy compared to MBS.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Because there is a difference between rumors and actual cases like this.
A head of state cutting up a person like some serial killer is a pretty big deal.

We should not do anything about it, but we should end all support for this evil regime.

<<   2 >>

join