It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland school shooter registered to vote while in jail, outraging victim's father

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If you understood how the system works , you would realize just how ignorant your post is. a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Not that I know of and I looked. I believe he has had the opportunity to enter a not guilty which the Judge did for him because he was silent. The kid is messed up and doesn't need to be thinking about voting, but instead about the 17 people he killed. It's a situation for sure and I am no advocate, but people being people are going after all they can get.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So, we can all agree the OP was a partisan hit piece, not relevant to D's ..or R's for that matter.
As unsavoury as it is, Cruz is allowed to vote.

Where's the coward OP?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
OP you gotta stop taking cues from Trump on making arguments. Facts end up getting in your way. Registered republican, the laws already in place, all that stuff should be taken into account before mouthing off.

And back to the troll cave the op goes...
He'll find a rebuttal... Which will make less sense, if he comes back to the thread. Which I doubt.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Since he has admitting to the killings, it's hard to understand why there's still going to be trial, but, lawyers and laws! Go figure.

He needs to be convicted as a mentally competent person to be executed and not found guilty by reasons of insanity. The state wants to execute him, so therefore they need to take him to trial.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is the thing:

While it is not right, however:

The man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That means that the man has the right to register and actually cast a ballot to vote. The man has not gone through a trial, has not be proclaimed guilty.

So while it is not right, he is within the laws right now.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Although some disagree, it the law so it is right. Enforcing law by mob emotion would be even worse in the long run.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
From what I've been told...every vote counts, hell, some even count twice.

A2D

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join