It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Make Up Crap threatens to pull Federal Funding from California Wildfires

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I don't see how anyone can defend him for that disgusting display.

Then you haven't been paying attention to these Trump supporters. Daily support for Trump's disgusting approach to just about everything is par for the course.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Maybe they should stop diverting the funds to make illegals happy and use them for their intended purposes.
Just my thought...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Seriously what a #ing moron, can't wait to read all his cult members defend this crap...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're right. Trump caused the fires.

I saw him light them.

For true.

For reals.

It's all rump's fault.

DAMN HIM!

DAMN HIM TO HELL!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Maybe they should stop diverting the funds to make illegals happy and use them for their intended purposes.
Just my thought...

California fiscal spending is like over one quarter of a TRILLION dollars.

Between fiscal years 2015 and 2016, total government spending in California increased by approximately $15.6 billion—from $250.3 billion in fiscal year 2015 to an estimated $265.9 billion in 2016. This represents a 6.2-percent increase.

ballotpedia.org...
edit on 10-11-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

What does this ignorant bastard know about forest management?

NOTHING!

Here our brother and sister citizens are in dire need of help and support and this ignorant fool is talking crap….

Another instance of the foul leadership of the buffoon Trump

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I saw him light them.

For true.

For reals.

It's all rump's fault.

DAMN HIM!

DAMN HIM TO HELL!

Where did I say that, oh that's right I didn't, good try though....

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It doesn't even matter if California's forests are mismanaged or not. The fact that is President is essentially threatening to withhold federal disaster relief funding to push a political agenda while tens of thousands of Americans have seen their entire lives go up in flames is absolutely callous and abhorrent.

I don't see how anyone can defend him for that disgusting display.

So telling California that their policies are insane, do not work and are the actual reason people are dying is just politics?

Sane people will defend him for that... California has forest management policies that are entirely politically motivated and have nothing to do with reality.

Cutting off their funding because they are killing people with said policies seems to be the right thing to do.

But I know... Trump BAD Rrrheeee.

/facepalm.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Brothers and sisters.....except the Trump supporters?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No, Trump didn’t cause the fires but a leader is supposed to lead and support the people in times like this not harangue then when they are desperate.

I saw the horrors of those poor people trapped on the highway. I saw grown men bawling as they watched their houses burn to the ground. And this so-called president is busy not supporting them in these dire times but criticizing them.

It’s a disgrace.

And for those who always support his foolish antics--you ought to be ashamed of yourselves

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Democrats not only cheat at elections, they also lie...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Brothers and sisters.....except the Trump supporters?

When things like this happen

Were all brothers and sisters--- forget politics

I’ll never forget what I saw on the news the other day….I cried like a baby watching a grown man break down and cry as he watched his house burn to the ground. He has barely made it out with his life. Very sad.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What you don’t get is even if all that is true, and I’m sure there’s another side to the story.

You don’t start that when people are being burned alive.

My goodness man, do you have any sense?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Right.

Your over exaggerated appeals to emotion still don't hide the obvious political motivation.

At least be honest with yourself.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

So much this.

Great summation.

Nothing to add, really.

I just wrote that because I have always wanted to somewhere, someHOW put "ghastly flatulent slug" in a post with some relevance.

The rest was all just gravy... mission accomplished!!!

edit on 10-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So instead the president should continue to pour funds into a state that does nothing but waste said funds without thought to the consequences?

California's policies are what is responsible for the continued wildfires. Should not some pressure be brought to bear so that those policies can be changed resulting in fewer fires and resultant damage/injuries from those fires?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Emotions not facts.

He's pointing out the money spent vs the outcome of the spending. When looking at that all those dead trees, as J&C pointed out. It almost seems intentional. Maybe for federal funding?

If the OP would've put the rest of the tweets in it paints another picture. Context. He actually praises the one's fighting the firex ans people affected by it.

Your TDS wont allow you to see it that way though
edit on 10-11-2018 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Right.

Your over exaggerated appeals to emotion still don't hide the obvious political motivation.

At least be honest with yourself.

And many of the hurricanes we have are exacerbated by man-made errors, fine, deal with it when the tragedy is over not while people are in danger

It’s got nothing to do with emotion. Emotional responses are because of compassion and empathy for one's fellow human being.

It’s an indication that people are in need and shouldn’t be exposed to political wrangling at this time.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I saw him light them.

For true.

For reals.

It's all rump's fault.

DAMN HIM!

DAMN HIM TO HELL!

Your attempt at being funny failed BIGLY. The right on this forum seem to look up to you for whatever reason. Why don't you use that to close the divide between the left and right on ATS. President Trump made a good point about possible mismanagement but this was not the right time to say this. Let people heal then put a plan together.
edit on 10-11-2018 by walkinghomer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join