It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Trouble . . . . . . . A must see movie (movie included)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If you're bored, have nothing to do and want to laugh your ass off, "Big Trouble" is a sleeper that you must see.

It has conspiracy, humor, secret government agents, hitmen, and a nuke.

I strongly recommend this film!

As it just so happens. . . youtube has it.

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My first thought was Big Trouble in Little China.

It has...Kurt Russell. Oh and ninjas!

I'll be checking out Big Trouble as well lol

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That was a great movie. I need to find that type of frog that was, looked kind of fun.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Thank you, I actually watched it, I rarely watch movies on YouTube, but that was worth it.
After I saw the cast of characters I thought I'd give it a try, it's one of those movies that is not the best in the world, but it had heart, and I like those sometimes.

I enjoyed it though, I really did.

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

It still will never be as good as Big Trouble in Little China.

Ancient Chinese warlord sorcerers, kung fu gangs, trucks, Kurt Russell and a bus driving magician named Egg....oh and people shooting lightning bolts out of their fingers while a yaren (bigfoot) abducts green eyed women. Best movie ever.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I rarely ever watch an entire movie but I managed to watch that entire move little by little throughout the morning. It was quite funny. I always like Tim Allen in pretty much anything he does and the rest of the crew were great. Lots of funny lines in there.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

My first thought was Big Trouble in Little China.

It has...Kurt Russell. Oh and ninjas!

I'll be checking out Big Trouble as well lol

Me too, hehe.

For younger members....if you have never seen Big Trouble in Little China....well....you're just missing out. Fair warning, it's a pretty cheesy 80's action flick, but if you like that sort of thing (like I do), you won't be disappointed. And Kurt's humor is very Snake Plisken (Escape from New York...another movie like this one, that you should really see).

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

while a yaren (bigfoot) abducts green eyed women

Full nerd bonus points for actually knowing the term for the Chinese version of Bigfoot. (though I've seen it spelled so many ways)...
Not one you hear alot, like the Native American Wendigo, or the Australian Yowie.

top topics

join