It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you want a cheap gift for a kid beatz shoes are a dollar at wal mart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i know people are shopping for gifts.

so these are shoes with a speaker and bluetooth... cause hey.
that is a necessary thing.

but kids like this kind of stuff.

on walmart.com they re 18 bucks
last week in store they wee 24

we were at wal mart today and they are marked down to $1
i got 3 pairs. different colors cause a buck... what the hell

we paired them up with my phone and they are pretty damn loud too. my daughter said they are comfortable

just a heads up

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It's that time of year for the Christmas Angel Trees around here, that would be an awesome gift for a kiddo IMO.
My girls and I usually start right after Thanksgiving (I will NOT do Black Friday but they will) grabbing the Angels/Stars and we have a blast picking out gifts.

Thanks for the info, may have to go to the evil empire tomorrow while most everyone is in church and see if they are marked down here also.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

It's that time of year for the Christmas Angel Trees around here, that would be an awesome gift for a kiddo IMO.
My girls and I usually start right after Thanksgiving (I will NOT do Black Friday but they will) grabbing the Angels/Stars and we have a blast picking out gifts.

Thanks for the info, may have to go to the evil empire tomorrow while most everyone is in church and see if they are marked down here also.

theyre pretty cool

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Just what kids want, walmart shoes..

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They fall apart after a week. But hey! A buck! Who cares about the environment. Let's just wrap everything in plastic wrap and kill all the animals ever!!!! Muh global warming!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Let alone the poisonous stuff like material softeners and what not that will be released once the kid got sweat feet. I understand this is something they won´t wear long, though.

I prefer selfmade gifts, like wooden objects or any kind of thoughtful gift that shows I care about the person. Or none at all, before I buy or get some crap.
edit on 10-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
hahahahahha

you guys are a trip

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Nice to hear about deals like that. We should make a perpetual thread on good cheap deals so we can see the savings others have found. But it should be sales that are still ongoing, none that are over. I would check out what great deals are ongoing.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've seen those at Walmart, aren't kids loud enough without putting speakers on them?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The company never marks things down to a dollar, that was a store level initiative by the managers at that location. For a product like that, it may have even been someone being slick for a fri nd or relative. In any case, I was just at Walmart browsing shoes and clearance. Did not see 😔

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Nice to hear about deals like that. We should make a perpetual thread on good cheap deals so we can see the savings others have found. But it should be sales that are still ongoing, none that are over. I would check out what great deals are ongoing.

Safeway has bulliet bourbon for 10$ a bottle. The catch is you gotta download their app.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If only that was true... for my three year old i have bought him plenty of high quality shoes. The ones he insists on wearing? A pair of batman shoes with lights of course, and they are cheap crap.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
See , it’s such a good deal I’m visualizing a shoeround sound sytem for my bedroom !

Wooferloafers!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
WTH...

-This thread brought to you by Walmart-

I do believe advertising/marketing violates the t&c in some way.

If not.

It should.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thanks for the tip. I'll charge up my mobility scooter and haul my ass down there to grab some and then hopefully tip over in the aisle where I can flop around uselessly in my pajama bottoms.

Whoops, I posted this with the Augustus account and not the DB account.

edit on 11-11-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

top topics

join