It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President embarrassment skips ww1 grave visit because it’s raining.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

And you are precisely why there is so much division...state the facts and move on...no need to get personal..he is not who I want as president then again rather than blame people the democrats should be looking for someone dynamic and not someone who is just there...both sides have a crappy bench but when you elect people to stick it to the other side this is where we are today...surrounded by 5th round picks..I hate that we have to settle..
edit on 10-11-2018 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Oh, if you would like to see what a real president looks like (who actually loved the troops) here you go

His direction lead to a pretty solid decimation of the military during his 8 years, it will probably take another 10 to revcover from.

That said, you are a great representation of whats wrong with the democrats, Americans want jobs, more money in their pocket and the ability to improve their lives more easily.

This fringe junk yall keep hanging your hat on it nice when everything is running perfectly, not when their is hiccups.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
when i woke up this morning, Trump not visiting a memorial was slated to have zero impact on my life.

I suspect when I lay my head down to rest, it will have had no more impact on my life. Other than if i choose to bicker about it with people on the internet.

LMAO

Yeah, respect for fallen soldiers is overrated.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I’m sure the trump sycophants will give him a pass as they always do. As we all know they only love the troops when it’s politically prudent to do so.

Could trump be more of an national embarrassment if tried? I don’t think so. I had hopes he would actually take the job seriously, who was I kidding, he’s a bad joke.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Oh, if you would like to see what a real president looks like (who actually loved the troops) here you go. Speaking of, has the tub of lard occupying the White House even bothered to visit the troops over seas?
www.cbs8.com...

You would crap yourself silly if you had to go through what our elders went through in World war 1.... Also, maybe take into consideration flying conditions and weather conditions too knob head!

I have had enough of being polite with internet armchair generals...

Lags

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, maybe in alternate reality. Just keep repeating the same lie over and over. a reply to: Lab4Us

Lol, you did read I lived it? So first hand knowledge? Lived it through many Presidents, in fact. Obama was a bigger detriment than Carter because his policies (Obama’s) directly impacted readiness (training and functioning equipment). By the way, I voted for Obama...twice. But I can admit when I’m wrong. You should try it.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Lol, there you go again repeating the same tired lie. a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What tired lie?

Enlighten me... or are you just going to continue to LOL and declare victory without providing a single thing to support you.

Army, Navy and Air Force have manning issues now, thats not a sudden thing, no pay raises worth noting for 8 years, vet benefits took a beating under him. No I dont expect them to improve, but he certainly did not "Love" the military.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It’s always nice to see a rwnj make a fool of themselves trying to prognosticate about others. Im a veteran, as almost every male in my family has been since we came here in the early 1600’s. We have a strong sense of duty. And strongly frown upon those who are faux patriots, like the current occupant of the whitehouse. Oh looky here. How did they manage to brave the weather. Anyway, the president should set an example and not have to rely on losers on the internet to justify his bad decisions.

mobile.twitter.com... %2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2F100211408760

a reply to: Lagomorphe

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It’s always nice to see a rwnj make a fool of themselves trying to prognosticate about others. Im a veteran, as almost every male in my family has been since we came here in the early 1600’s. We have a strong sense of duty. And strongly frown upon those who are faux patriots, like the current occupant of the whitehouse. Oh looky here. How did they manage to brave the weather. Anyway, the president should set an example and not have to rely on losers on the internet to justify his bad decisions.

mobile.twitter.com... %2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2F100211408760

a reply to: Lagomorphe

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I don't believe you!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I hate to bring this up, but weather is a legit excuse when you're traveling by helicopter. Helis can't fly in virtually any kind of weather like a plane can.

I know this won't matter to most of you because you just want to hate Trump, but I figured I'd throw the information out there for the open-minded members.

It’s nice to know our President is prepared with contingency plans while in France, as the weather forecast was available for a while... / sarc

Come on, you know this is weak sauce and a lame excuse.
edit on 10-11-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2018 by AboveBoard because: Typos!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I was going to point that out, but certain folks won't believe that...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Good grief...Carter? I thought you were younger than that...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: face23785

I was going to point that out, but certain folks won't believe that...

Incompetent staff.

There should always be a land contingency for the President if Marine One is unable to fly.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Since it is the tenth of November, not the eleventh...he's still got time.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
PS:

If it was Hillary that did this as President, how manynhere would be calling her a Traitor over this? How many would be ready to impeach her for disrespecting our veterans??

Just wondering.

PSS: Hillary woulda been there...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

What's that got to do with not flying in "iffy" weather?

If it was life and death, they'd have flown Marine One. Any risk with the Commander in Chief that can be avoided, is avoided, it's that simple.

Could they have driven? Sure, if they had time to make the arrangements for traffic control, etc... Did they? I certainly don't know.

Tomorrow morning is when I honor those in my family who served, and their brothers and sisters, somehow Trump not making the trip isn't going to stop me from doing so.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Just wondering, are you?

No, I would not have. Since it's nothing even vaguely resembling such.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Like that stops any of us??

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join