It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President embarrassment skips ww1 grave visit because it’s raining.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Some rumors of a possible security breach too.

🤦

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Pitiful thread.

Isn't much else to add beyond that.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I might be explained if any soldiers were captured in the war.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Pitiful thread.

Well, you have a pitiful president. Not much more I can say, other than what a disrespectful moron the man is.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
He is an embaracment to your nation. The rest of the world is just face palming his every move.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Lol, maybe in alternate reality. Just keep repeating the same lie over and over. a reply to: Lab4Us

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The couple were due to make the approximate 50-mile journey from the French capital to the 42-acre site in the Hauts-de-France region by helicopter.

A motorcade from the heart of Paris would have been a logistical nightmare and it appears it was not possible due to time constraints.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Fresh spray tan rinses off.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yeah man. It sucks. He’s a lazy pig that only cares about his golf game and setting his family up through new contacts achieved through the office. Once a grifter always a grifter. When it comes to doing the “job” he fails miserably. a reply to: blackrabbit1

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

That's it!

I'm voting for some Hawaiian chick with a nice ass or a guy named Jefferey Skidmore Hawthingsworth III.

OMG!

I am so angry that FOR THE REST OF THIS POST I WILL USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm thinking the French aren't too good with cars. Are there even paved roads in France.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Arnie123
Pitiful thread.

Well, you have a pitiful president. Not much more I can say, other than what a disrespectful moron the man is.
I'm sorry you're triggered 😏

My prescription? Growing up 😌

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
How did the much more, hmmm.... dedicated? Manage to get there. Where there is a will there is a way. Well unless you’re trump or one of his deplorables. Then it’s excuse time. Or blame a Clinton. But I think even blow job bill managed to perform his not so glamorous job duties.

Btw in case you need reminding, here’s how presidents behave. blogs.reuters.com...

a reply to: roadgravel

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

It wasn't golf. To be expected.

eta:

No, I don't need a reminder about how a respectful leader acts.
edit on 11/10/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Umm … hey, but there are many more important things in the world right now than this memorial.

Perhaps one of those things took precedence.

Just saying.

And if so - rightly so!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Umm … hey, but there are many more important things in the world right now than this memorial.

Perhaps one of those things took precedence.

Sure, like weekly campaign rallies where he can hear people cheer for him.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I am so angry that FOR THE REST OF THIS POST I WILL USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

You appear to be the only person that has done so, does that prove any kind of point, i am not sure anymore, so much sarcasm and wit it somtimes goes over my head
edit on 10-11-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: no need to quote pic also

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This was in France from what I read. Why would our president schedule a trip to a WW1 cemetery in France in the first place? Taking a chopper fifty miles in the rain to go to a foreign cemetary is not wise for the leader of our country.

I do not know what the outcry is about this, people are weird, they do not even know all the facts of what they are complaining about.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Orange man bad. lol

The bias against Trump is so obvious, desperate, and pathetic that most are numbed to it by now.

The guy could come up with the cure for cancer and the loonies would try to sue him for taking away their right to die.

edit on 10-11-2018 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
when i woke up this morning, Trump not visiting a memorial was slated to have zero impact on my life.

I suspect when I lay my head down to rest, it will have had no more impact on my life. Other than if i choose to bicker about it with people on the internet.

LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join