It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President embarrassment skips ww1 grave visit because it’s raining.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

"So old", "so high risk"....

come on man.

Im 45 and avoid going out in cold rain for the same reason...bronchitis can lead to more problems. Its just common sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If you say so man.
Seems weak to me

No problem with a terrible diet
No problem with the most stress ever

But a few minutes in the rain is too much?

I guess we will disagree

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

well...given that none of us knows his medical history or condition, i'd say that our opinion is mostly irrelevant anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

So, you're complaining that Trump ignored troops, and that it's unacceptable? At least they're still alive....where was your post from when Hillary ignored the troops (and an Ambassador) in Benghazi, that resulted in their torture and deaths? Where was HER attention to those troops who were actually under attack, who then begged her for weeks (as Secretary of State at the time) to send reinforcements and to get them out?
The military told her that they had they manpower to go in and get them, and that all they needed was her permission.....she ignored them. I don't see your disdain for Hillary from when THAT happened. People actually died when SHE ignored the troops. Care to throw HER into the mix of incompetence? I didn't think so....you Liberals only pick and choose whatever fits your narrative at any given point in time.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: shooterbrody

I know very well that the President, at the very least, has help in making those plans, sunshine. That is why they have assistants, and assorted other hangers on.

Isn't it?

So when you post something from the secret service saying they did not cancel the travel plans I will be happy to listen.
Otherwise this is all bs political posturing.
From the reuters link:

White House officials said the decision was taken due to the weather and cited security concerns in hastily arranging a motorcade.

Security concerns > your opinion

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

The only embarrassment is people like you. You should be more concerned about what was said by France and the EU about wanting to build an empire to counter the US, China and Russia and ignore the US/Iran dealings. Brexit is looming.

They cannot afford to support NATO or the UN and these schmucks not only put down our president saying Nationalism is a bad thing but stating they will be a new empire is a threat. Move to France if you do not like it here and stick a baguette in your ass...

then again, you are just concerned about a 'part' of the trip, not the main trip, that was cancelled but so many of you sycophants cannot take the time to do any research.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Hillbillies? Tax Cut? That is all you can say? Then you bring race into it...another start and flag from the f'boys on ATSNN...

Crap on people who gave their lives? You know this is Veterans Day and not Memorial Day or are you another uneducated, low IQ, Progressive ass kissing douche living in moms basement?

Besides, HOW MANY THREADS for this......

edit on Novam30amf0000002018-11-13T11:11:42-06:001142 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 11/13/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When was the last time the Secret Service posted anything about the security of the President.

...and if you'd taken the time to really read, not to mention understand, my post. You might, and I can not emphasize enough the might in this sentence enough, have noticed I was speaking hypothetically.

Now are we done?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join