It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President embarrassment skips ww1 grave visit because it’s raining.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I’m sure the trump sycophants will give him a pass as they always do. As we all know they only love the troops when it’s politically prudent to do so.

Could trump be more of an national embarrassment if tried? I don’t think so. I had hopes he would actually take the job seriously, who was I kidding, he’s a bad joke.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Oh, if you would like to see what a real president looks like (who actually loved the troops) here you go. Speaking of, has the tub of lard occupying the White House even bothered to visit the troops over seas?
www.cbs8.com...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Cotton candy dissolves when it gets wet.
Sorry, I had to.

+51 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Lol...Obama and his policies decimated the US military. I lived it...it sucked.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Right these lad's were sent to fight and die in weather and condition's which we would not send an animal into, yet this guy was not man enough to have a tiny bit of rain water on him?.

Disgusting show of disrespect for the fallen heroes.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ugh

Your sources have as much cancer as your op.

edit on 10-11-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+48 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I hate to bring this up, but weather is a legit excuse when you're traveling by helicopter. Helis can't fly in virtually any kind of weather like a plane can.

I know this won't matter to most of you because you just want to hate Trump, but I figured I'd throw the information out there for the open-minded members.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There's a reason the Annoying Orange is never seen in the rain, he wouldn't be able to maintain the orange glow or comb over, he's pretty vain and I don't know why.

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Lol...Obama and his policies decimated the US military. I lived it...it sucked.

Truth. I served 5 years under Bush and 8 under Obama. We were in bad shape by the time Obama was done with us.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
edit
misread
edit on 10-11-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Since when do Progs give a snip about the military? Also if ya'll cared so much, why are you trying to undo everything they fought and died for? You know,,,, Liberty and Freedom?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
WWi was just ok, good but not great. We had to go back, you know, uh, actually as a matter of fact let's just say that I like WWII much better, you know, tremendous, it's just a much better war, and we won. Oh boy did we win back then or what?
Tremendous, I tell you. I like the wars we win, and WWI was ok, we did win, but you know we had to go back. Yes, we had to go back. So sad, poor Roosevelt, his ratings, geez they got beat up huh? Like Rosie's face? No I kid, but honestly I have tremendous respect for all the people and everything, the poor, oh we love the poor!

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Woo look at you. So foaming at the mouth you sling insults and fat shame a man you'll never meet and actually know very little about personally.

Bet mommy is proud of her lil sheep. Keep being a good boy for the guvment. Ya hear?

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Just looked at this highly intellectual posting history.

Troll doesn't even do the description justice.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Stop with the pearl-clutching.

This OP is laughably pathetic.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
WWi was just ok, good but not great. We had to go back, you know, uh, actually as a matter of fact let's just say that I like WWII much better, you know, tremendous, it's just a much better war, and we won. Oh boy did we win back then or what?
Tremendous, I tell you. I like the wars we win, and WWI was ok, we did win, but you know we had to go back. Yes, we had to go back. So sad, poor Roosevelt, his ratings, geez they got beat up huh? Like Rosie's face? No I kid, but honestly I have tremendous respect for all the people and everything, the poor, oh we love the poor!

LoL, that was actually funny. I could almost picture him saying that

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have to say that the helicopter was grounded because of the weather..presumably that would be done by the local authorities.
I think though the 50 mile road trip was still feasible given that Kelly was to make the trip instead.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Not to go too far off topic, but this picture from your linked article is priceless!

The couple were due to make the approximate 50-mile journey from the French capital to the 42-acre site in the Hauts-de-France region by helicopter.

A motorcade from the heart of Paris would have been a logistical nightmare and it appears it was not possible due to time constraints.

The statement added: "An American delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford will attend on their behalf.”

Looks to be a logistical problem, not made around Trump's hair, this time.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
SG at it again. Blah blah. Obama bowed to a Saudi. A woman pointed her finger at Obama. Blah blah blah. You sound just like the Tea Bag Party idiots during the Obama admin. Same coin different side.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

To be fair, he had ice cream waiting for him back at the hotel. Two scoops!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I will jump to defend him here.

Have you seen him lately? He does not appear to be a well man. He is 72 , as am I, and the rigors of his schedule are demanding. Even a damp drizzle with cold enough air can jeopardize the health of people our age. I admire one thing about him and one thing alone, his, for whatever reason, ability to push himself to keep up with that schedule.

I mean, up and down, that set of stairs into and out of Air Force One. Why in the hell do they not have an elevator for the potus to use huh?

And while all the hoopla about him not having respect for our troops can be considered we must also remember just how old he is and not press our judgment on him for what may be a glimpse of all of your futures. It's not my future, it is my present.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join