It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respectfully, Fox News, you are wrong about Mueller

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Lab4Us

Excuses excuses feel better now? Bottom line is the American people felt it was time to take the house away from the republicans because they did nothing with it. If democ4ats do the same thing the house will flip back.

Not a matter of if. But a matter of when.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Mueller has strayed too far from the scope of imvestigation for which his special counsel was formed. He was made a clown by Judge Ellis for his indictments of any Rissians so far. His counsel was commissioned to investigate Russian collusion with the Trump campaign in the 2016 election. If he has nothing by now he needs to wrap it up and conclude the investigation on his own volition.
edit on 10-11-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Haven’t they admitted that at least as far as trump, there’s no evidence of him being involved?

Second, the Russian actions such as on social media not only are laughably minimal compared to the size of our elections, the efforts also were working both against and for trump, and half of it was AFTER the election.

A smart, objective, non partisan person should question it all.
a reply to: BlackJackal

edit on 10-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I’m a liberal, and Im 90% convinced the whole Russia thing, in it’s claimed extent, is nothing but a large scale political strategy to distract from the 2016 election loss and to attack Trump.

I can’t believe useful idiots, which include a lot of my friends, buy it whole sale.

For the other liberals on here, you can both be liberal and recognize bull crap when you see it.
a reply to: JBurns

Agreed

I apologize for letting my partisan outrage get the best of me. It is always wrong to paint people with broad-brush strokes, and I do apologize to you and other liberal for that

There are plenty of liberals out there who are upset about the abuse of the justice system to political ends. Sad part is, some of us conservatives didn't speak up when it was happening to others (including when it happened to some liberals, like Pres. Clinton) and now we look like hypocrites for speaking up now. I personally did speak up when Clinton was being attacked for his private life, but I stayed silent a whole lot more. That was also wrong and definitely not a good choice

edit on 11/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Haven’t they admitted that at least as far as trump, there’s no evidence of him being involved?

Second, the Russian actions such as on social media not only are laughably minimal compared to the size of our elections, the efforts also were working both against and for trump, and half of it was AFTER the election.

A smart, objective, non partisan person should question it all.

I just want to let you know, statements like that give me hope that there are still plenty on the left interested in true compromise and bipartisanship

Thanks for rising above the partisan BS that 99% of us get bogged down in. For what it is worth, in my opinion, there is little more patriotic or more American than questioning everything and demanding impartial legal proceedings

*Knowing there are other liberals like you out there will make me sleep a lot more peacefully tonight when I think about Dems controlling the House.

edit on 11/10/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

a reply to: BlackJackal

I have a feeling your going to be very disappointed when Mueller wraps things up. He has nothing on Trump or we would know about it by now.

The thing is that if you have been paying attention to more than Fox News, there has been PLENTY of tidbits about Russian collusion leak out. The problem is that most Trump supporters call it all Fake news and have chosen to dismiss it. It really is incredible that so many people think anything negative against Trump is fake. Sad really.

Can you cite the law that states collusion is a crime please?

Once you do that, since you say you are a rational and objective person, I am going to give you a hot tip about collusion you never read about in Salon.

You see, there was a 2016 Presidential candidate that actually purchased information (through a foreign national) from actual Russian intelligence sources and used that information to attempt to influence the election.

LOTS of other stuff happened too with that information (let's call it a dossier)... stuff that is still happening today!

So once you cite the law that was broken, I will share her name with you so you can make endless OPs about her!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

That Fox contributor could be thinking along the lines of the fact that Mueller continues to embarrass himself, his team and the democrats with all the failures or nothing-burgers he's been racking up. His indictments thus far have been a joke. I'm willing to bet that if his report was released prior to the mid-terms, the R's would've kept a majority in the House.

One thing not included in the OP is the blatant conflict of interests of Mueller, but he is somehow allowed to continue leading this investigation. Nonetheless, it needs to be reigned in by providing a hard deadline, just like the Kavanaugh investigation because the millions of $'s spent and over 2 years in is plenty of time and money to uncover something, IF something was actually there.

edit on 2125x6721America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I think Mueller is a principled individual. Hes shown in the past he takes his work seriously. He was put into a terrible situatuon and asked to investigate something that frankly should have been handled by the DOJ.

Having said that im sure looking into this he realized theres nothing there but people continue to trash him. Once given the duty he must look into all aspects to assure people there was nothing illegal.

He has in my opinion tried to stay out of politics and just look at what he was told to look in to. I hate whats going to happen Mueller will end it showing no collaboration between Trump and Russia. Many will see this as a failure and others a waste of time. He will catch it from both sides but he will have done his job and shown Trump wasnt working qith Putin. Sadly this is going to hurt him no matter which side of the isle your on.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't think we know enough about the state of the investigation to say whether it should be brought to close. Whitaker has to pow-wow and find out what's what.
I think unless Mueller is sandbagging some big revelation, he should be told to wrap up the interference portion of his investigation and prepare a report. Start preparing to hand off current spoin-off lines of investigation to the relevant federal districts or FBI and let them do their jobs.
You only need the special counsel to create independence from the WH. If that's not where we're at, hand it off to the people who have jurisdiction.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Excuses excuses feel better now? Bottom line is the American people felt it was time to take the house away from the republicans because they did nothing with it. If democ4ats do the same thing the house will flip back.

Like arguing with children LOL.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Not a matter of if. But a matter of when.

why? better to have a split house and congress mandatory i think. that way laws rarely get passed and the status quo continues forever.

And th eonly reason the dems won the house is popular votes determine those seats,and not electoral college. liable to see trump win again and the house and senate flip again. why? because people are getting tired of harping on the same issue.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a reply to: six67seven

I think Mueller is a principled individual. Hes shown in the past he takes his work seriously. He was put into a terrible situatuon and asked to investigate something that frankly should have been handled by the DOJ.

Having said that im sure looking into this he realized theres nothing there but people continue to trash him. Once given the duty he must look into all aspects to assure people there was nothing illegal.

He has in my opinion tried to stay out of politics and just look at what he was told to look in to. I hate whats going to happen Mueller will end it showing no collaboration between Trump and Russia. Many will see this as a failure and others a waste of time. He will catch it from both sides but he will have done his job and shown Trump wasnt working qith Putin. Sadly this is going to hurt him no matter which side of the isle your on.

HE was screwed by Trump ina business deal one time. in short he is not above bias and as such conflicted.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

As with the appointment of Andrew Whitaker to (temporarily) replace Jeff Sessions, the vast majority of Americans couldn't care less if Bob Mueller were shut-down.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It is the pro-witch hunt left/right that should be kicking themselves in the ass right now.

When they didn't go after Strozok, Page, McCabe, Ohr, Comey, etc. after the revelations of extreme misconduct, impactful bias and treasonous subversion, they gave us a free pass/green light to put a stooge in place and can Mueller.

No more recusals. Ever. No need for it.

Matt Whittaker is a patriot who will ensure the DOJ does its job, not participates in wasteful partisan witch hunts.

Damn right he's going to interfere with Mueller - that's his job. Just as it is Trump's job.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As with the appointment of Andrew Whitaker to (temporarily) replace Jeff Sessions, the vast majority of Americans couldn't care less if Bob Mueller were shut-down.

Agreed

It is a waste of time that has done nothing but fuel extreme division and risk civil war for the last 2 years

Some folks are very irresponsible and couldn't care less about holding the Union together.

Honestly, I am just about to that point myself. I can tolerate a lot, take a lot of BS. But I can honestly say I am done with any person who is still pushing this nonsense. And it is sad, because there are far more people like you and I who is still trying to make an effort to compromise, to see the other person's point of view and maybe even learn something new from the other side.

But there are just so many who are more interested in destroying or "my way or no way" than accepting that they don't get their way all the time
edit on 11/11/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join