It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this "continued vote counting" in some states reek of voter fraud or what?!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How can you even suggest that Trump and Scott are lying and there is no fraud when the woman running Broward County has already been arrested and convicted of voter fraud in the past? She has done this before and is doing it again.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Im sure you do.... no one else does but thats okay.

I've decided to stop voting in protest to the Help America Vote Act which should be titled the Help Politicians Cheat Act.

That, PLUS the 2000 & 2004 presidential elections AND the 2008 Democratic Primary...I don't think I'll ever vote again, so I don't care who wins or loses or how other people's votes are defiled. And, no, I don't care if you don't care that I am disenfranchised...or if you think I shouldn't feel disenfranchised...or what you think about anything really.

As long as people keep participating in the current system under the HAVA, they have no business complaining about not having confidence in it.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

External observation or inspection? Haha no, we don't like that law

Except oops both parties are always represented in every polling place and they sure have been present during this recount.

Oops, Broward SEO refused to allow external observers and locked themselves in. Scott got an emergency hearing to gain access, and they put themselves in contempt and still violated the law.

If a judge said to you, "You, silly, are violating the law and will comply by allowing access for external inspection and share information on total votes held by 9 November 2018, 1900 hrs" under what circumstances would you still refuse? What would make you say, "# the law and # that judge, we're not sharing that information or allowing access?" .

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Not true dear.
Everybody with an interest is present in that room.
You can keep believing the lies they are throwing out but its not going to serve you.
And the judge said there is no fraud going on BTW.
edit on 11132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Like I said if they would have gave Nixon a week and told him how many votes he was behind Kennedy, he would have been President in 1960.

What I dont like hearing is finding provisional votes where they voted twice, thats not a mistake or a miscount its somebody knowing they have already voted and going somewhere else and voting again. It just smells...

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Not true dear.
Everybody with an interest is present in that room.
You can keep believing the lies they are throwing out but its not going to serve you.
And the judge said there is no fraud going on BTW.

Here's the entire hearing. You can watch and educate yourself or continue to ignorantly/deliberately spread misinformation.

Up to you

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
IT is fraud, question is how many areas where under watch and have been caught.

Mayhaps the blue trickle will evaporate before the light of the sun.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

No it sounds like getting every vote counted.
But some people do not want every vote counted.

Correct, we don't. We don't want votes from non citizens (legal or illegal), fraudulent ballots (provisional ballots that weren't verified by the would be voter by the deadline, or ballots filled in by someone other than the registered voter), and we don't want votes counted more than once.

In other words, we want an HONEST election.

Too much to ask?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
There is no logic to link 'someone violated open records law' to 'someone is committing electoral fraud.'

You keep saying 'open records law', but are either ignoing or failing to comprehend that the particular 'open records law' she is violating is allowing appropriate oversight - meaning, observers from Scott and DeSantis's campaigns - as required by law.

This is the 'open records law' she is in violation of.

And you think it is ok?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Ballots are due for... what 30 minutes after the polls close?

That sounds in conflict with this:
Election Day Voting

The polls are open on Election Day, from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Any voters waiting in line at 7:00 p.m. will have the opportunity to cast a ballot.

No conflict, only misunderstanding/comprehension on your part...

When the polls close at 7pm, they close and lock the doors, anyone inside when that occurs is allowed to vote.

So, they have until 7:30pm to 'account' for the total number of votes (not including provisional or overseas ballots). All this means is, report how many people voted, not HOW they voted. this is obviously to prevent voter fraud in the form of stuffing ballots after the fact.

THIS is the 'public records law' she is in violation of.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Losing Thirty five or more seats is what? A victory?

No, it is normal during the mid terms.

What is not normal is GAINING seats in the Senate.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Nice

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

a reply to: ganjoa

the cut off was for receipt of ballots not counting of votes.

My point exactly - ballots not received ON TIME = NOT COUNTED.

Thank you for your verification of the FACTS.

ganjoa

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join