It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If President Trump Has Something on Democrats - He Needs To Drop The Hammer Before 1.1.2019.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Well, he's President, and we're not...

He's a billionaire and we're not...

He's a celebrity and we're not...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

if trump did have " something " - why was it not revealed PRE election ?????

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

He ran for President at a time when this nation was fed up with both parties.

Hillary Clinton was the absolute worst candidate the Democrats could have put up. The Democrats have been failing for years to connect with everyday voters and have instead attempted to cater to fringe groups like BLM, Transgender movements, Gays, etc. I'm not saying those people aren't important but come on, not everyone is a minority that is not the only thing people care about. The Democrats didn't and still don't have a response to the immigration issue which allows Trump to control the narrative. If the Democrats want Trump to stop saying they want open borders they need to do a better job of telling the voters what their solution to the problem is, because saying nothing is the worst policy.

Sorry, I got a little carried away. What I am trying to say is that people in this country did not like Hillary as an option because she wasn't saying anything that they liked. Trump on the other hand was wild, brash and related to the common people in a way the Democrats haven't in a generation. That connection may have been based on fear but it was a connection, something the Democrats haven't given the people in a while. So what happened is people, even a sizable number of Democrats, said screw it, let's through a wrench in the system and see what happens. That is how he became President, he basically ran unopposed. His ability to sow division may have won him the presidency but it doesn't make him a good person or good president.

As far as being a Billionaire, the reason he doesn't want us to see his tax returns has nothing to do with crime, it has everything to do with not wanting the people to know he isn't as rich as he says he is. His entire empire is built on daddy money even though he claimed he only received a 1 million dollar loan from him. With some digging reporters were able to find $400 million in loans and gifts from his dad. He is not a self made man like he claims, he just happened to be born with the right last name.

As for being a celebrity, that really isn't an accomplishment. Kim Kardashian is a huge celebrity and she got her fame from a sex tape, before that she was Paris Hilton's closet organizer. Being a celebrity just means you are in the public spotlight, I do not view this as a positive because you can become a celebrity due to good reasons or bad. Plus, in this arena Trump's daddy money helps quite a bit.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
November 10, 2018

With Democrats becoming the MAJORITY party on 1.1.2019 in the U.S. House, Adam Schiff will replace Devin Nunes, as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

If President Trump is holding BOMBSHELL information on Deep State Democrats, he needs to reveal it QUICKLY!.

Congressman Adam Schiff (D-Ca.) is planning to generate a steady stream of anti-Trump headlines for the willing/evil liberal media to print and broadcast.

Arguably the most important power at stake in Tuesday’s election was Congressional oversight, and the most important change may be Adam Schiff at the House Intelligence Committee.

The Democrat says his top priority is re-opening the Trump-Russia collusion probe, but more important, is his intention to stop investigating how the FBI and Justice Department abused their power in 2016.

Much More at: www.wsj.com...

And, the DEMOCRAT who will head the House Judiciary Committee is likely to open additional hate-driven investigations into President Trump, and his family as well.

Here's a list of HJC Members: judiciary.house.gov... Which Democrat on that list dislikes President Trump the most? That person will likely become committee chairman...just 50 days from now.

I don't think the country wants to hear multiple times per month, for the next 2 years, about subpoenas being issued, referrals to the DOJ for investigation, and fake news outlets citing "anonymous sources close to the investigation into the President".

-CareWeMust

It's the opposite. He has nothing. In fact...he's in trouble now, and knows it.

Nixon thought he was King too...until he found out he would have to make info, tapes, records etc...under court order...public.

He quit..and left in disgrace. No one's above the law. And Trump's sweating now...just wait.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
No... its 52,000 sealed indictments as of November 1st. Many will never be un-sealed. A sealed indictment stops statute-of-limitations from expiring.

But when are they coming? I want all those Pizza Gaters in the slam.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

TheRedneck

lol

he's a celebrity and we're not?

you care about that?

he's a clown.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Oh, so he's better than you because you want him to be?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

No, I'm happy with my life as it is. You're the one who seems to be complaining.

Wouldn't mind the billionaire thing, though...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

That's why this country is going down to shlit....

This isn't a bloody movie where x vs y, this is a government running a country where people's lively hood is at stake...

People are dying from this partisanship bullsnip... People are dying from this partisanship bullsnip...

The world is watching us kill each other over 'dems vs Republicans' .

What a forking society.. Everyday another thread demonstrates the psyche of the average politically minded Americans. I'm sure the families of the people who have lost their lives over 'dems vs repubs' arguments are praying for the people with the same mentality of the op to stop it.

People are dying from the right vs left bullshlit...
Make a thread about a solution or how to move forward without pitting one against the other. Sounds crazy right?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Oh, so he's better than you because you want him to be?

TheRedneck

Dude, I give you a well explained post and this is the best you can come up with, seriously? This can only mean you know I’m right and would prefer to deflect.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She wont be able to hide any more.
She doesn't have anything on anyone.
She only looks to divert your attention away from her own corruptness.
Which she apparently has been able to to many people. Not all though and that is her greatest fear.
She is acting right now like a cornered rat. Lashing out with one conspiracy theory after another which the world is once again shaking their heads and laughing at.
The eyes of many on ATS are about to be opened but not in the way you guys fantasize.

Had to fix that for you. I guess your auto correct is set NPC.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No, it sounds sane. I wish it were that simple, though.

You see, I went through 8 years of being called a racist because of my skin color. I wasn't allowed to have a different opinion than the person in the Oval Office, because my skin color obviously made me inferior to him and thus a racist. So I shut up. Then, two years ago, we got a new President who I wasn't inferior to because we had the same skin color. So I figured I was able to speak my mind again, right? Nope. Now I find out that I am deplorable, still racist, and backwards. I know this because I am told that regularly, by people who say racist things to prove they are not racist, who despise voter suppression so much they support voter fraud, who are so peace-loving they demand war with Russia and North Korea, and who are so anti-violent they support violence to prove it.

No, it sounds perfectly sane... but it is still crazy. It takes two sides to agree. When one is unwilling to accept reality, even when it smashes them in the face, solutions cannot happen.

So, I just find some measure of contentment with occasionally showing them their illogic and watching them fall all over themselves trying to turn up into down. Hey, it beats crying over spilt milk...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Your post contained one little factoid of truth:

Hillary Clinton was the absolute worst candidate the Democrats could have put up.

That I agree with, but the rest was just another list of excuses. The simple fact is that Trump has had you and every other detractor in his hands like putty since he rode that escalator down and you still can't see it. Never in my life have I seen so many people tripping over their own shoelaces while trying to trip someone else up. And instead of learning from it and trying to take a more measured stance, you guys instead double down and trip yourselves up worse.

The man has everything that most consider the American dream... wealth, fame, and power. And you consider him a failure? Really? he seems to be pretty happy with his life of luxury and a supermodel wife; I am quite satisfied with my life; you, however, seem awfully angry and dissatisfied. Maybe you should think on that.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Listen I understand the desire to have secure elections, I honestly do. But, what is at issue is that there is not any credible proof that voter fraud is happening at all. The line of we need these extra laws to prevent voter fraud are just veiled attacks on disenfranchisement.

I don’t think the Republicans are racist for making these laws. I don’t think they sit in a room and think about how to hurt a specific minority. But what is obvious is that they sell the fear of voter fraud without any evidence to an accepting base. Then with that fear they craft laws that are supposed to uphold the integrity of the vote but in reality are only meant to prevent a group of people who normally vote Democrats from being able to vote. It’s all about holding onto power.

Let me give you and analogy. Since your profile says you are from Alabama I am going to use the Iron Bowl as my example. For those that are unaware, the Iron Bowl is the yearly matchup of rival college football teams Alabama and Auburn.

So this year Alabama is hosting the Iron Bowl and they realize that both teams are going to be extremely good this year. So the Alabama board or Athletic Director decides that Alabama needs all the help they can possibly get in this years Iron Bowl. So they concoct a plan to keep Auburn fans out of the stadium the day of the game. They can’t just outright prevent them from buying the tickets, they must make it seem legit. So early in the year they start talking about the epidemic of counterfeit tickets showing up at the gates. Now, they do this without any evidence and people buy it because well why would these people lie? Plus, no one likes the idea of people getting into the game for free when they themselves do it the right way. So, they pass a new rule that in order to get into the stadium you must present not only your ticket but also a receipt showing that you paid for the ticket.

Now here is the part where it becomes devious. Just like with the voter laws you find something that most of the people you don’t want to hurt have and that the others don’t have. So Alabama knows that all of their Alumni have access to their Tide Pride app on their phone that has access to their purchases. So they know most people have their phones with them all the time which means that even if an Alabama fan doesn’t have a paper copy of their receipt they do have a digital copy that they can use to get in. Auburn fans on the other hand do not. So when it comes to game day and the fans start coming in the gate, most of the Alabama fans will be let in, while the hope is at least some of the Auburn fans will forget their paper receipts at home and not be able to get into the game.

And the thing is, no one will bat an eye at this rule and if anyone does call it out for what it really is, they will be shouted down as someone who doesn’t care about people getting Into the game without paying.

It is the exact same thing with these voter laws, there isn’t a problem to fix but you have been made to believe there is an epidemic, you have been manipulated by the party you trust. That should anger you.
edit on 10-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yet He was never going to President.

He was going to go to war with NK.

He was going to war with Iran.

He was going to war with Russia even though colluding with them.

He won the Senete even tho the blue wave was coming.

He is a billionere POTUS, evil mastermind manipulating everyone to win his presidency, yet he is an Orange retard who dont knows how to hide his Taxes.

That's alot of acomplishments for such a fool as you describe him to be.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
*spoiler alert*

He doesn't. Lay off the Q-aid.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Awwww, your sycophancy is adorable.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The dems also have NOTHING on the President.

There will be no actions taken. He will continue as he has for the last two years.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm sure the current Committees will "close out" many issues and make further "investigations" useless and trivial.

It's all about 2020 now.

Panic and Jealousy will be forefront �🍋�

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Your example is quite appropriate... considering most Auburn fans don't know what a calculator is (I'll tell you the joke about the Auburn logger sometime)... just not applicable. The reason is that there is really no distinguishable similar deviation in lifestyle between Republican and Democrat. They both have identical access to identical information.

And, I am not saying voter fraud is epidemic... I am saying it exists, and should not. That's another false assumption. I also do not need to be goaded into unreasonable fear when we have Broward County, FL either neck-deep in some sort of fraudulent activity or unable to work a piece of paper. That speaks for itself. The law has already been broken and complaints upheld by a judge. Third false assumption.

Care to go for 4?

ETA: NM, you already got to 4 and I missed it:

you have been manipulated by the party you trust.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not a Republican; I am an Independent. I don't trust anyone very far.

Care to go for 5?

TheRedneck

edit on 11/10/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join