It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to stop refueling Saudi-coalition planes in Yemen, officials say - is this a joke ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
According to NBCnews,

The United States will soon suspend its mission to re-fuel Saudi Arabia’s military aircraft flying in Yemen, according to two U.S. officials and one Senate staffer.

source

US Fuel ? lol! American jet fuel in Saudi Arabia! WTH .. is that possible?

Ohh did money just change hands... coz slapping Saudi hands are somehow blasphemy ? (Khashoggi)

Maybe someone can explain it to me ?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I would think it means to stop using refueling aircraft, like a KC-135 to refuel the planes.

edit on 10-11-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
According to NBCnews,

The United States will soon suspend its mission to re-fuel Saudi Arabia’s military aircraft flying in Yemen, according to two U.S. officials and one Senate staffer.

source

US Fuel ? lol! American jet fuel in Saudi Arabia! WTH .. is that possible?

Ohh did money just change hands... coz slapping Saudi hands are somehow blasphemy ? (Khashoggi)

Maybe someone can explain it to me ?

The US trying to stop refueling those planes mid air so that they don't help in the continuous killing of children and other innocent people on Yemen
edit on 10-11-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I would think it means using refueling aircraft, like a KC-135 to refuel the planes.

Why would the US help Saudi Arabia defeating a small nation like Yemen, supplying refueling airplanes?

Do they supply them with satellite photos too ?

What is the purpose ?
edit on 10/11/2018 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
The US trying to stop refueling those planes mid air so that they don't help in the continuous killing of children and other innocent people on Yemen

Ohh now it makes sense, thx

Bet Sarah gonna pitch that in a few hours.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I would think it means using refueling aircraft, like a KC-135 to refuel the planes.

Why would the US help Saudi Arabia defeating a small nation like Yemen, supplying refueling airplanes?

Do they supply them with satellite photos too ?

What is the purpose ?

I only read about the US doing refueling missions for Saudi aircraft. This link has some General giving reasons about "why" somewhat.
Refueling Saudi aircraft

It's fairly old news.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Yes, not only we destroy countries, now we are accessory to destruction of countries.
And we're the good guys

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

But, but it is Yemen, who cares...

Now caravan...that is important!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yes, not only we destroy countries, now we are accessory to destruction of countries.
And we're the good guys

The scary part is we are basically the good guys compare to others...lol isn't that wild...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

But, but it is Yemen, who cares...

Now caravan...that is important!!!

het, caravan also went to the trash can, i was just actually opening a thread about it lmao

There will be something else soon to direct attention to it, for sure

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

/me spots a Monty Python sketch in this...
edit on 10/11/2018 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Ohh now it makes sense, thx

Bet Sarah gonna pitch that in a few hours.

Well there has to be some use for it and a reason why now, right? Why stop now just because? It's not like it is new stuff we all have learned, this is coming from years ago anyways

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

We've been helping Saudi wage war on civilians over in Yemen via intelligence, weapon sales, and refueling their aircraft. I believe we've been giving them mid air refuel support. I guess they haven't bought the gas planes yet from us?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Saudi A330MRTT.

RSAF KE-3A.

The Saudi Air Force has had their own tankers for many years. The USAF makes it a point to work with allies using tanker support because no one else in the world even begins to come close to our number of tankers. They need to ensure our allies are qualified to use our tankers in case they ever have need of them, just like our aircraft use our allies tankers at times.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the insight, I had a feeling you'd find your way here!

top topics

join