It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent design of Earths moon is all too obvious

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

We are a young species, who has given up on our basic selves, and are about to plug ourselves into our own creation, the machine mind, and cede moral authority to it, because we have failed utterly.

I think that this is not uncommon for organic species.

Kev

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That would be the evolved corporation and a very dangerous egregore with it's feet on the material ground.

Given up on our selves is right there KPB.

In the corporate mind, everyone is expendable.

I feel a Burns quote is appropriate;

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

And in Chaos Theory there is the butterfly effect.

(Jeff Golblum was sooo obnoxious in Jurrasic Park. I wonder if they did it on purpose to belittle Chaos theory )

edit on 16-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I was just thinking about the Matrix movie and the corporate mind. So I just googled it for fun.

First thing I clicked on was a business website for talent scouting.

The Corporate Matrix: Going for a New Career or for a New Life?
The future of Talent Scouting might change. Are you ready for the red pill?

Last week I was watching The Matrix again with my two boys. Enjoying the beautiful dialogues I realise this movie (1999) contains a lot of valuable insights for us today. Especially for those working as Talent Scout, searching for the leaders of the future…

Morpheus: Let me tell you why you’re here. You’re here because you know something. What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life, that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I’m talking about?

Neo: The Corporate Matrix.

Morpheus: Do you want to know what it is?

Neo: Yes.

Morpheus: The Corporate Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your car window or when you turn on your computer. You can feel it when you go to work… when you are in a meeting… when you prepare a Quarterly Review or your next business plan. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else in the corporate world you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Source

I thought it quite clever and relevant.

edit on 16-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added last line

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It's about time something like the Matrix came round again. There used to be movies that became vehicles for questioning reality and starting discussions. Not so much in recent years.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

The matrix was an odd movie, almost out of place in a way.

If one takes it as a visual representation of what might be termed a Timothy L****y experience, it might be hard to top.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Some stories bury themselves in popular culture and Matrix was one of them. It had plausibility and yes a definite trippiness. "There is no spoon."

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
or Pi is evident because it's endemic.

Agree as Pi shows it's value in many ways when you have math that involves circles and spheres.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I wonder how the shockwave footage fits into it if the moon is ID, which believe it to be.

Also hi, I'm new.
edit on 8-11-2019 by FlipSideTrippin because: I'm new

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join