It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Experience and Think My Dog Is Aware of something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've had a lot of experiences, including waking up to find a guy going self serve on top of me.
It felt real. When he got up and started toward the bedroom door, I grabbed an arrow, so I could stab him. I didn't want him to hurt my family.

The prick walked through the wall.

Anyway, the easiest thing to do is find a spiritualist church. Either ring up or turn up for a service.

Tell someone there what is happening.
They will put you into someone called a "house cleaner" (I think they have a new PC phrase now".

Some will come to your home, talk to the spirits and get them to leave. This will usually cost you a fuel fee.

Some will just do it from the church.

You can put blue light globes in some lights, that can help.

Take your wife to the church and talk to someone.
Ask "who is the best at clearing houses"

This is what I've done in heaps of houses.
I don't want to play with them myself.

Yep, I've had my pillow sink down, thought it was the cat, no cat.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Nothing huh.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Dude, Been there, been here 25 years and if/when I tell my story-it is unbelievable that we are still here. I tell people it is because we like to live inside. The reality is....We feel it is our responsibility to guard ...

First-if I had known what was happening to my kids, we would have left. If you have small children/teenagers-I hate to say it but you need to move. Then you sell the problem to someone else, talk about bad karma, lol.

In the 25 years I've owned this house THERE HAVE BEEN TWO DEATHS! Both innocents. This is NO JOKE. If you can't get control, run away, run away, (Monte Python).

One of the first things I noticed was something getting into our bed. It was small and liked to lay across my legs. It would get heavy and cause me to wake up. I thought it was the cat....but too many times the cat wasn't there.

Note on my pets: we had a dog and cat, now we have two dogs. I don't think my dogs would notice anything unless their food was being levitated. When I saw a shadow walking down the hallway, it was hard to convince myself it was nothing because the cat's head snapped around to watch it, then the cat chased it down the hall!

So many things happened. Music would play in the living room when no one was there. Contractors ran screaming from the house just because of the music. I mean seriously, turn up your boom box. One night the music was playing as my son, then about 20, walked down the hall it stopped. He started messing around and walking back and forth across the "creepy spot". All of a sudden lights, TVs etc started going off and on all over the house. Side note: Every picture of him taken in this house shows orbs, some have shadows and other stuff.

This part is a very sad, long story, the basicsa are: a young girl was murdered here about 14 years ago. A week before her 18th birthday. The police had our house for months and the FBI was called in because the way the bullet entered the room, it should have been impossible for it to hit her. They had strings running everywhere and experts flying in from all over. They never could make that bullet make sense.

No matter what happened, my husband always had to come up with a logical explanation. He was vacuuming and went into the room where she died. He shut the door behind himself and was running the vacuum over the new floor on the exact spot where she died, without thinking about it. Suddenly he ran out to where I was. Tears were running down his face and he was heaving really bad. He said one of the dogs had taken something dead into that room and the smell was unbearable. I went into the room and -nothing. When I told him, he got mad. We went into the room, nothing. The look of utter confusion on his face was priceless. After so many years of listening to his logical explanations, I found it was hilarious that it was picking on him for a change. I was rolling on the floor, saying things like, I'm sure there is a logical explanation, and then breaking out into laughter again. I know it was a horrible thing that happened to me, but I still laugh.

I decided to call a psychic and have the house "cleansed". I figured it couldn't hurt. The night before was supposed to come, she had a miscarriage. I don't know if it is true, but she had NO DOUBT it was caused by my house.

After that, I was working from home in the corner of the living room. There is a picture window that overlooks the front door. There was sudden, violent knocking at the front door. I answered it, no one was there. When I went back to work, the knocking started again. I looked through the curtains-as I was looking at the door- the knocking continued, and I could see no one was there!

I was under a lot of pressure to get a project done and did not have time to be haunted. I was so angry. I mean really, really angry. I jumped up on the coffee table and screamed "LEAVE ME THE # ALONE." Over and over. Then I said something really lame: "I can't help you. If you see a light from where you are, I suggest you go towards it, that is all I know." That part cracks me up. Clearly, my exorcism knowledge comes from Hollywood. But, it worked! Things have been calm for years....until a few weeks ago.

I was sleeping on the couch. Some thing whispered Mmm-Mmm-Mmm in my ear. I woke up in a start and my eardrum was vibrating like someone had just spoken directly into my ear. I refuse to be afraid, I think it feeds on that. Needs to: Leave me the # alone, lol.

I got on this site because I have a question. Probably should start a thread, but here it is: Has anyone ever seen a rectangular portal? It is a rectangle with soft wavy edges. Inside the rectangle it looks like the ocean during a storm-that weird blue/green translucent color. I could here sobbing like I have never heard in my life coming from the other side. The sadness was se severe it knocked me to my knees. I had to crawl away from the portal. When I got to the living room, I was sobbing hysterically too!
WHAT IS THIS THING? After all I've been through in this house, it is some blue rectangle that scares the hell out of me. What is it? Are things coming through it and causing the weird stuff in this house! And, most important, how can I get rid of it/close it? I only saw it once....but it is way scary.

So, to answer your question-YES, What is happening to you sounds familiar. You guys needs to support each other and stick together. It might/probably will try to cause problems between you. I really believe love conquers all......but it wouldn't hurt to call in an expert. Make sure they are going to help, and not just try to converse with it. You don't need a name, you need peace in your home.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow !

The stories y'all share are amazing ! I though I was just going a little crazy.

My back ground, my wife and I , both in our fifties with a small , friendly pit bull named Groot. We live in a small apartment, one bedroom.

Groot goes into the room now, but refuses to get on the bed still. He is back to jumping on the couch with us.

No other occurrences have happened , other than me waking up to go pee while the wife is still awake and fussing at her, which I don't remember.

Thank you all for sharing!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaynesmith
Dude, Been there, been here 25 years and if/when I tell my story-it is unbelievable that we are still here. I tell people it is because we like to live inside. The reality is....We feel it is our responsibility to guard ...

First-if I had known what was happening to my kids, we would have left. If you have small children/teenagers-I hate to say it but you need to move. Then you sell the problem to someone else, talk about bad karma, lol.

In the 25 years I've owned this house THERE HAVE BEEN TWO DEATHS! Both innocents. This is NO JOKE. If you can't get control, run away, run away, (Monte Python).

One of the first things I noticed was something getting into our bed. It was small and liked to lay across my legs. It would get heavy and cause me to wake up. I thought it was the cat....but too many times the cat wasn't there.

Note on my pets: we had a dog and cat, now we have two dogs. I don't think my dogs would notice anything unless their food was being levitated. When I saw a shadow walking down the hallway, it was hard to convince myself it was nothing because the cat's head snapped around to watch it, then the cat chased it down the hall!

So many things happened. Music would play in the living room when no one was there. Contractors ran screaming from the house just because of the music. I mean seriously, turn up your boom box. One night the music was playing as my son, then about 20, walked down the hall it stopped. He started messing around and walking back and forth across the "creepy spot". All of a sudden lights, TVs etc started going off and on all over the house. Side note: Every picture of him taken in this house shows orbs, some have shadows and other stuff.

This part is a very sad, long story, the basicsa are: a young girl was murdered here about 14 years ago. A week before her 18th birthday. The police had our house for months and the FBI was called in because the way the bullet entered the room, it should have been impossible for it to hit her. They had strings running everywhere and experts flying in from all over. They never could make that bullet make sense.

No matter what happened, my husband always had to come up with a logical explanation. He was vacuuming and went into the room where she died. He shut the door behind himself and was running the vacuum over the new floor on the exact spot where she died, without thinking about it. Suddenly he ran out to where I was. Tears were running down his face and he was heaving really bad. He said one of the dogs had taken something dead into that room and the smell was unbearable. I went into the room and -nothing. When I told him, he got mad. We went into the room, nothing. The look of utter confusion on his face was priceless. After so many years of listening to his logical explanations, I found it was hilarious that it was picking on him for a change. I was rolling on the floor, saying things like, I'm sure there is a logical explanation, and then breaking out into laughter again. I know it was a horrible thing that happened to me, but I still laugh.

I decided to call a psychic and have the house "cleansed". I figured it couldn't hurt. The night before was supposed to come, she had a miscarriage. I don't know if it is true, but she had NO DOUBT it was caused by my house.

After that, I was working from home in the corner of the living room. There is a picture window that overlooks the front door. There was sudden, violent knocking at the front door. I answered it, no one was there. When I went back to work, the knocking started again. I looked through the curtains-as I was looking at the door- the knocking continued, and I could see no one was there!

I was under a lot of pressure to get a project done and did not have time to be haunted. I was so angry. I mean really, really angry. I jumped up on the coffee table and screamed "LEAVE ME THE # ALONE." Over and over. Then I said something really lame: "I can't help you. If you see a light from where you are, I suggest you go towards it, that is all I know." That part cracks me up. Clearly, my exorcism knowledge comes from Hollywood. But, it worked! Things have been calm for years....until a few weeks ago.

I was sleeping on the couch. Some thing whispered Mmm-Mmm-Mmm in my ear. I woke up in a start and my eardrum was vibrating like someone had just spoken directly into my ear. I refuse to be afraid, I think it feeds on that. Needs to: Leave me the # alone, lol.

I got on this site because I have a question. Probably should start a thread, but here it is: Has anyone ever seen a rectangular portal? It is a rectangle with soft wavy edges. Inside the rectangle it looks like the ocean during a storm-that weird blue/green translucent color. I could here sobbing like I have never heard in my life coming from the other side. The sadness was se severe it knocked me to my knees. I had to crawl away from the portal. When I got to the living room, I was sobbing hysterically too!
WHAT IS THIS THING? After all I've been through in this house, it is some blue rectangle that scares the hell out of me. What is it? Are things coming through it and causing the weird stuff in this house! And, most important, how can I get rid of it/close it? I only saw it once....but it is way scary.

So, to answer your question-YES, What is happening to you sounds familiar. You guys needs to support each other and stick together. It might/probably will try to cause problems between you. I really believe love conquers all......but it wouldn't hurt to call in an expert. Make sure they are going to help, and not just try to converse with it. You don't need a name, you need peace in your home.

Please, with a story like that, start a thread. It's what ATS is about !

I have never seen a portal or anything, as you say. There is very much love in this household. This is new to me, but old school to my wife and she knows what to do.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirric
a reply to: Groot

Groot,

You are not alone in this experience.

If you desire to rid this entity from your house, here is the solution:

Play the “Gayatri Mantra” on your home sound system, TV or phone speakers around the house at least once a day for the full 2 hours for a couple of days. It does not need to be loud, just enough to be heard.

My wife sees entities and this and burning sage are the only remedy that works for us.

Whenever my cats start to act up and the energy starts to get weird around the house, we play this and the energy returns to normal and the cats become calm again.

Let us know if this helps you.

Good luck.

Sirric

Thank you for sharing that ! I will try it. We always have positive vibes here and listen to music alot.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So, a good thing happened tonight. My dog, Groot, got into the bed.

Recently we have had a lot of good vibes going around, namely my son, who I haven't seen in a few years because of my ex, contacted me and we are going to hook up around Thanksgiving. He is 17.

A few other good things happened also. So maybe this spirit was a good one?

I don't know or care. Things are looking good.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Burn some sage, say the purifying power of the sage has been charged by millions of humans for thousands of years. Their perception and yours solidifies the magical act of purifying with burnt white sage. Say things like, "every room that sage smoke touches is purified from evil, is purified from ill intent, is purified from ...." just keep repeating that like a mantra in a firm voice as you continually burn sage and walk through your house. Wash your bed in the smoke (brush it over it with your hand and say, "anything touched by the sage is purified" etc) wash the smoke over your body, and your wife's. Then start saying things like, "by the power of Deus Pater I bless X" your bed, yourselves, your bedrooms items, everything you have.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Just came across this today, and thought I would share. Yes, I've routinely felt the covers compress at night, like something had pushed down on them, and we were in between dogs at the time.

I've shared the odds experiences we have had in this house (which is brand new, by the way) since we bought it two years ago, such as the whistle that freaked us out, the moving ceramic pig, my wife seeing two apparitions, etc., but other than that compression of the covers, things have been quite for almost a year now.

We are with dog again, and I know she "sees" or senses something. On occasion, you will find her starting up at the wall, quietly growling.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

Just came across this today, and thought I would share. Yes, I've routinely felt the covers compress at night, like something had pushed down on them, and we were in between dogs at the time.

I've shared the odds experiences we have had in this house (which is brand new, by the way) since we bought it two years ago, such as the whistle that freaked us out, the moving ceramic pig, my wife seeing two apparitions, etc., but other than that compression of the covers, things have been quite for almost a year now.

We are with dog again, and I know she "sees" or senses something. On occasion, you will find her starting up at the wall, quietly growling.

Interesting story.

I have felt it only once again after my first post. It was brief and felt a slight breeze on my head. The dog seems to not mind anymore, but still will not get on the bed .

Thank you for sharing. So, what do you think it is?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm not sure. I've been meaning to try to research the history of the area, to see if that offers any clues. Whatever it is, seems innocent enough.

Only my wife has actually seen the apparitions, a man and boy wearing red plaid/flannel. She said they didn't have faces, but were standing in the living room. That was the only time she saw them.

Last year, as I was getting ready to leave for work, one of thee heavy clay pigs (about the size of a racquetball) spun fluidly a full quarter turn, while the other two remained still. It didn't vibrate around. It was a smooth turn.

The whistle happened one evening when we were watching tv. Sort of a "yoo-hoo" sounding whistle form the kitchen area. We both just looked at each other and my wife asked if I just heard that whistle. We backed up the DVR to see if it was on the tv, but it was not.

Other things like a ball cap laying in the middle of the floor with no explanation as to how it could have gotten there, my wife asking if I had left for work late because she heard the dresser drawers open and close, when I was already left for work, etc.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Odd, and the dog reacting says as much as what you noticed. I'd recommend ordering whatever it is out.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A bout a year after I lost my wife to BC...(at an early age)...I woke up in the middle of the night and saw her next to me in the bed (she was turned away from me).
I snuggled up to her and she turned around and it was her beautiful smiling face looking at me.
I was so happy...even thinking I had only dreamed she died...I went to kiss her...and she turned into a horrible old hag.

I jumped out of bed...and, shaking, I turned on the lights.

Her side of the bed was empty...and I couldn't sleep the rest of the night until I fell asleep on the couch in the living room.

It never happened again.

Sorry to hear about your wife, and wow, that's messed up. Demonic, I'd say. After my dad died, lung cancer, something was mimicking the way he'd move around the house, and really messing with her. My brother demanded it leave, and the problem stopped.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Don't know what is going on with the dog. He use to always jump up on the couch , wanting lay on us ,behind us or inbetween us. Couldn't keep him off the couch.

Now he just paces around all the time. It's getting on my nerves.

Have you considered a vet? Maybe he's not getting on the furniture because he's got some physical issue. Larger breeds can develop hip problems. Might be worth checking.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He is all cool now. What ever it was is gone. My dog is back to jumping on the bed and messing up the covers and all.

Hope it doesn't come back.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Op, I am still on page one and I will finished reading so forgive me if others may have already responded the same. Pets actually tend to learn your own subconscious cues exemplerary well. They focus on your subconscious cues due to the language communication barrier.

Knowing this does not discourage the fact of your original experience. It does help explain your pets reactions following. You obviously were disturbed.

Admittedly, even the original encounter of strangeness you relayed may have simply been a disturbing lucid dream abruptly disrupted. Your own subconscious response to the event may be causing distress and anxiety in your loyal pets as well. Even, including, your own wife!

I realize you state a stray seems to respond as well. Animals all communicate by many cues given by others including wild animals. It is how they communicate. It is a survival instinct.

Not saying that there may not be something supernatural...obviously, other strange occurrences may not be explained so easily...mention of miss located items...certainly...but tvs turned upside down? Well it is possible someone is sleepwalking and creating such changes...yet such an abnormality would give one more pause to be concerned and true lily investigate without bias.

Edit add: Whew! Took some time to read all of that. Truly fascinating post contributions. I am glad things seem to be better now. I will still stand by my first intuition. Science does not have all the answers...but usually nature and science meet to show the supernatural as inborn gifts and talents unrecognized by current observational science protocols. Thank you for sharing your experience. The best ones are the ones Science cannot observably deny. Those simply create a challenge to give science a kick in the A** to innovate better observational protocols and revise past misconceptions!
edit on 12 6 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
He is all cool now. What ever it was is gone. My dog is back to jumping on the bed and messing up the covers and all.

Hope it doesn't come back.

Groot,

Great to hear this.

May I ask if you played the Gayatri Mantra and if you noticed if it helped?

Everyone so far that has asked for my help with this issue has reported that they were no longer troubled by any negitive energy after they played the Gayatri Mantra.

Have a blessed day.

Sirric
edit on 10/12/18 by sirric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join