It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember The Rude Jim Acosta Head To Head Questioning With Stephen Miller Last Year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

This goes back to how rude JA has been since last year. This jerk is so stupid and so rude it is no wonder Trump dropped his ass after the midterms press conference from attending the White House.

This guy had an agenda with CNN to make the president look bad while the PR for POTUS have been so professional and respectful in their response in a civil conversation style. Talking over someone is just plain rude, ignorant and disrespectful.

CNN is such a divisive MSM source that it makes me sick to even hear the letters "C" "N" "N"

edit on 9-11-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Here is another good compilation of acostas hubris and why he is no longer part of the WH press corps.

He has always believed he WAS the news and not a mere reporter of the news.

S&F
edit on 11 9 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Just think of it like I sometimes do...

Communist News Network.

And yes... "Accost-er" is a douche.

And before I get slammed on the mic thing the other day, let me remind you..

Definition of accost

transitive verb

: to approach and speak to (someone) often in a challenging or aggressive way

edit on 9-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Acosta was a 100% Liberal shill planted in the WH press corp to try and push Trump’s buttons.
Trump was incredibly patient with him for a long time.
Time to ban the rest of the CNN shills from the WH.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Acosta was a 100% Liberal shill planted in the WH press corp to try and push Trump’s buttons.
Trump was incredibly patient with him for a long time.
Time to ban the rest of the CNN shills from the WH.

If Acostas was the only one from cnn with a press pass to the WH, may as well say cnn is banned unless someone else is given a new pass.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It seems Acosta loves to interrupt before a question can even be answered. No wonder he lost his WH Press privileges.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't have a TV and never watch the news anymore, but I just watched that vid above and I have to say... wow. That guy is a serious douche. Rude and disrespectful doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. If he comported himself even a fraction of the way the other reporters did, it'd go a long way toward fixing his tarnished rep, but noooooo, he's gotta continue to talk over others and refuse to listen.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Uuuugh...we need some memes

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

....may as well say cnn is banned unless someone else is given a new pass.

It could happen....

edit on 9-11-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Lol. At the very start of it he wasn't a reporter he was a protester. lol.
How the hell did someone like that get a Press Pass in the first place?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Who cares how many enema awards he has?

He's still a$$hole of the week!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
He’s got to be mentally ill

He’s like a twitchy lunatic of meds

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

This goes back to how rude JA has been since last year. This jerk is so stupid and so rude it is no wonder Trump dropped his ass after the midterms press conference from attending the White House.

This guy had an agenda with CNN to make the president look bad while the PR for POTUS have been so professional and respectful in their response in a civil conversation style. Talking over someone is just plain rude, ignorant and disrespectful.

CNN is such a divisive MSM source that it makes me sick to even hear the letters "C" "N" "N"

Don’t forget about all the stupid questions during the North Korea Meeting... this guy should have had his 💩yanked long ago...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Trump should give Acosta's pass to Alex Jones. That would be pretty epic. Replace CNN with infowars.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So, it's not about Acosta "laying his hands" on a young woman any more? It's about how the White House was right to take away Acosta's credentials because he's dumb, stupid and rude?

Good to see that ATS is keeping the standard of holding your opposition to higher standard than your president and his staff.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

That's so funny. BREAKING NEWS. Female aid defends orange man,aka spanky, aka tRump.

new topics

top topics

join