It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie diversity at its finest - another Somolian immigrant carries out a terror attack there

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: je55ejame5
Hmmm..take one immigrant to demonize an entire group. Yet get mad if the left tries to same BS with people with guns.

You are right
Folks keep propagandizing themselves by sayin "it was just one"
How many times can folks say that before they realize 1 x20 =20 , 1 x 50 = 50 , 1x 1000 =1000...
Do the math
It is not "just one"

(post by gort51 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It’s not just illegal immigrants that are the problem, all the attacks that have happened here and all the gangs of “youths” you see causing trouble are here legally.
I think we need to be realistic and realise that some cultures do not mix and trying to make them do so will just lead to trouble.

I’m not racist, I’m xenophobic. I don’t want to experience other cultures in my country, that’s what travel is for

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I don’t want to experience other cultures in my country, that’s what travel is for

Australia was built, from the ground up, from immigrants.

And I’m not talking about the first fleet, I mean, for example the Afghan cameleers, the droves of European immigrants who came for work.

Australia has always been a multicultural country.

edit on 9/11/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I totally agree, I have both first first fleet and aboriginal blood in me.
Back in the day if you came over you worked and assimilated or you starved.
Now we have people coming who expect to contribute nothing and expect us to adapt to them.

I’m not anti immigrant I’m anti people who are culturally and ideologically incompatible with our way of life.
For the most part Africans and Muslims sadly fit that category
edit on 9/11/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
False flag. Trump paid for it. Crisis actors.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
We don't need no stinkin' imported immigrant terrorists in the US
We raise em homegrown.

What horror that Somalian could have caused with a firearm or two.
One victim is enough, but I'm pretty sure it would have been at least five or ten with a different weapon.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I don’t want to experience other cultures in my country, that’s what travel is for

Australia was built, from the ground up, from immigrants.

And I’m not talking about the first fleet, I mean, for example the Afghan cameleers, the droves of European immigrants who came for work.

Australia has always been a multicultural country.

Separate cultures, with separate languages, in one country, which already has established it's own unique culture, is deemed 'multicultural'!

An immigrant used to embrace their new country, learned the language(s) spoken of their new land, respected the people, and culture, of the nation which took them in, and did not lose their own culture, either. They worked for a living, nothing was given to them for free.

It's not like that, anymore. It's now getting worse, and worse, all the time.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

No it’s not.

I might believe you if something like this happened on a weekly basis, hell it’s not even happening on a monthly basis!

Leave the hyperbole to the msm.

edit on 10/11/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: notsure1

Took him long enough to switch from the ASP to lethal

Aus failed liberal politics put a lot of lives at risk. Sad part it is, the LEOs are probably are terrified that they'll be prosecuted for defending themselves. All you need is a couple cry baby muslama-phobe-whiners and next thing you know the Hero cops are taking a duck walk in cuffs

Bull#

Thanks for sharing the video notsure1

It was the middle of a city centre - full of people. The cops had a very high chance of hitting innocent people so they waited until they had a clean, clear shot - unlike American cops who couldn't care less if they kill civilians in the process.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: KungfuStu
Seriously? Gun debate? one dead two stabbed, how many died in mass shootings in the USA this week 24? 25?

Population of Australia: 24.6 million
Population of United States: 325.7 million

Sure, two sounds like alot less than twenty five. But when you do the maths, per head of population, the rate is very similar. Seriously? You try to end the "debate" with that evidence? All one can extrapolate from the date you have given is that the homocide rate between nations is similar, irrespective of gun ownership laws. Not the point you were trying to make though, i assume?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No it’s not.

I might believe you if something like this happened on a weekly basis, he’ll it’s not even happening on a monthly basis!

Leave the hyperbole to the msm.

It never happened before, so if you expect it to get better, I'd bet it gets worse.

I surely hope I'm wrong, but I do fear I'll be proven right. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

It has happened before.

Like once or twice a year.

There is an element within Australia getting into the heads of young, angry impressionable kids, I won’t deny that.

But it’s not on the increase, if anything it’s backed off the last couple of years.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The problem is not immigration. The problem is mass immigration.

A country cannot handle mass immigration of millions. Year by year, on and on, millions more.

They get jobs, before any citizens do. If they even get jobs, that is.

Minorities are selected first, which means anyone but white people. Or if you belong to the LGBTQ group, which is also offered jobs before any straight person. If you are white, and straight, you have virtually no chance of getting a decent job, so forget it.

Thanks to mass immigration, nobody born here can ever hope to buy a home anymore, or get any decent paying jobs. Thanks for having your own citizens forced to live in grubby tents, just like in the Depression-era!!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Earlier when i read this, i was like... you know what... you were allowed to migrate to another country and claim asylum or your parents were... you have a nice place to live... a nice country... and then you go and do something like this... it just makes me mad to see it because they are getting a very good life away from the sh$$ country they came from and here i am needing to go to the USA for career purposes but am unable to do so because of legislation and costs and i cn't go and claim asylum and free housing!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Are you white, or non-white, ethnicity?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Seems like Trump may have been on to something with terror-infested failed states like Somolia, who not only have piracy running rampant but also terrorist recruiting/training.

This time, three have been stabbed and a gas truck was lit on fire.

www.reuters.com...

SYDNEY/MELBOURNE (Reuters) - A Somali-born man set fire to a pickup truck laden with gas cylinders in the center of the Australian city of Melbourne on Friday and stabbed three people, killing one, before he was shot by police in a rampage they called an act of terrorism.

Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack, without providing any evidence.

The utility truck carrying barbecue gas cylinders burned on busy Bourke Street just before the evening rush hour as the driver stabbed bystanders and attacked police.

The cylinders did not explode and the fire was put out in 10 minutes, by which point the attack was over.

When will people get smart about immigration? Thankfully those gun laws prevented this psychotic terrorist POS from hurting anyone. Oh wait, he just used a knife. Of course. And Fire. Thank God those injured/killed didn't have a firearm to drop this Islamic radical before anyone could be hurt.

Another failed state in the making.

By that logic America should be banning Americans, possibly even republicans....Most of your shootings and terrorist attacks have been carried out by your own citizens.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
My stance

Americans can keep their guns

They can keep their immigrants

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: je55ejame5
Hmmm..take one immigrant to demonize an entire group. Yet get mad if the left tries to same BS with people with guns.

You are right
Folks keep propagandizing themselves by sayin "it was just one"
How many times can folks say that before they realize 1 x20 =20 , 1 x 50 = 50 , 1x 1000 =1000...
Do the math
It is not "just one"

I know right? I mean, "just a lone mentally unbalanced dude" how many times now?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join