It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie diversity at its finest - another Somolian immigrant carries out a terror attack there

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Seems like Trump may have been on to something with terror-infested failed states like Somolia, who not only have piracy running rampant but also terrorist recruiting/training.

This time, three have been stabbed and a gas truck was lit on fire.

www.reuters.com...

SYDNEY/MELBOURNE (Reuters) - A Somali-born man set fire to a pickup truck laden with gas cylinders in the center of the Australian city of Melbourne on Friday and stabbed three people, killing one, before he was shot by police in a rampage they called an act of terrorism.

Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack, without providing any evidence.

The utility truck carrying barbecue gas cylinders burned on busy Bourke Street just before the evening rush hour as the driver stabbed bystanders and attacked police.

The cylinders did not explode and the fire was put out in 10 minutes, by which point the attack was over.

When will people get smart about immigration? Thankfully those gun laws prevented this psychotic terrorist POS from hurting anyone. Oh wait, he just used a knife. Of course. And Fire. Thank God those injured/killed didn't have a firearm to drop this Islamic radical before anyone could be hurt.

Another failed state in the making.
edit on 11/9/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Took him long enough to switch from the ASP to lethal

Aus failed liberal politics put a lot of lives at risk. Sad part it is, the LEOs are probably are terrified that they'll be prosecuted for defending themselves. All you need is a couple cry baby muslama-phobe-whiners and next thing you know the Hero cops are taking a duck walk in cuffs

Bull#

Thanks for sharing the video notsure1

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: notsure1

Took him long enough to switch from the ASP to lethal

Aus failed liberal politics put a lot of lives at risk. Sad part it is, the LEOs are probably are terrified that they'll be prosecuted for defending themselves. All you need is a couple cry baby muslama-phobe-whiners and next thing you know the Hero cops are taking a duck walk in cuffs

Bull#

Thanks for sharing the video notsure1

Yeah I thought the same thing . He took 3 or 4 good swipes with that knife at the cop before they decided to shoot him.

Cop could have easily been stabbed right in the neck there.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hmmm..take one immigrant to demonize an entire group. Yet get mad if the left tries to same BS with people with guns.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
racist cops LOL.

Anyone here think its time to turn in our guns??? Ya know... so everyone is safer.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You guys make me want to puke..do enjoy your circle jerk.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

Why do you think these people are fleeing their countries in droves? Because they've ruined their own countries and want another chance to do it here and elsewhere.

Trump was right when he said they are not sending their best and they are not sending their brightest.

This is a coordinated effort to destroy national sovereignty, dissolve national borders, and generally oppose all that is free & good in the world.

No thanks@

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It makes me puke to think that someone who wasn't Australian ended up in Australia and then killed people who are actually from Australia.

It is illogical

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

Yet you all still attack guns....

But cry foul when you think it is being done to one of your precious immigrant groups.

Thing is, guns are a Constitutionally enumerated unalienable right. Immigration is a State granted privilege. yes, yes... I understand that some treasonous politician somewhere in Australia decided Aussie Citizens no longer required unalienable rights and decided to hold a gun "buy back." A "mandatory" gun buy back. Now somehow that just doesn't sound very "free" to me

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

We've been pretty lucky here so far, our authorities do a good job of thwarting these scumbags.

Your immigration comment is a little left of field though, Australia has a very strict immigration policy and illegal immigrants are either sunk on the way here or intercepted and processed offshore.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: je55ejame5
Hmmm..take one immigrant to demonize an entire group. Yet get mad if the left tries to same BS with people with guns.

Yup, one immigrant. Because this is the one and only time we've seen an immigrant acting this way

/sarc

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Yup, one immigrant. Because this is the one and only time we've seen an immigrant acting this way

/sarc

We're a multicultural country, nothing is going to change that, in fact were just about all immigrants here...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ya, life is full of illogical..you should be used to it, or..light your hair on fire.
je55ejame5 had a relevant point, I notice you did not acknowledge it...edit, you have.
edit on 9-11-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your immigration comment is a little left of field though, Australia has a very strict immigration policy and illegal immigrants are either sunk on the way here or intercepted and processed offshore.

Ah, my mistake
Good to hear otherwise from an actual Aussie

I don't criticize the Australian people, not in the least. I always make it a point to target the government and the number of politicians who are self-serving/special interest serving and not in the interest of the Australian people

I don't much care for the vast majority of the US government either

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I didn't skip over it intentionally

I am going to re-read

EDIT: My mistake, I did miss it but edited one of my earlier posts

I essentially replied that it has not stopped the left, largely, from attacking our gun rights nevertheless. However, they were doing that long before immigration become a hot-button issue.

Further, the right to bear arms is just that - a Constitutional right. Immigration, unfortunately, is not. It is a State granted privilege.

And you see how much immigration is under attack? Now imagine if we permitted our gun rights to become a mere State granted privilege. We'd all be a bunch of unarmed sitting ducks. No thank you sir

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I'm not sure there is anywhere in the world that politicians are not slimy self serving scumbags, well except for the world's poorest president, whom I authored a thread on a while ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: sine.nomine

/sarc

We're a multicultural country, nothing is going to change that, in fact were just about all immigrants here...

Yeah, same here in the US. Didn't mean to make my reply an attack on immigrants. I was more irked at the attack on guns in the US, when it was a gun that took down this attacker. It wasn't a well thought out post. My bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Thankfully those gun laws prevented this psychotic terrorist POS from hurting anyone. Oh wait, he just used a knife. Of course. And Fire. Thank God those injured/killed didn't have a firearm to drop this Islamic radical before anyone could be hurt.

This incident happened literally in the centre of Australia's second largest city... So bringing up the lack of armed citizens is just ridiculous.

It would have been the same scenario if this happened in one of the largest city centres of the US.

Although, if it were in the US, I'm sure the cops would have already shot him well before the stabbing... for running a red light.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Seriously? Gun debate? one dead two stabbed, how many died in mass shootings in the USA this week 24? 25?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join