It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump coming after obama?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I came here to point out your lie, not to discuss with you on some questions that you demand me to answer.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

What my posting history does say about me is that I'm an idiot. One rung above full fledged absolute moron.

I've defeated every goal post moving stance and every lie that you could bring to bear against me.

That puts you one rung below me eh?

You're lying to yourself. This is the first time I've ever seen you admit he is not anti-establishment.

So how many the other way? Who's lying to themselves?

If he is not anti-establishment then it goes to reason he is establishment, no? If so why is the establishment media against one of their own?

So you think he's anti-establishment? Didn't see that coming.

Or will you now say that just because he's not anti-establishment doesn't mean he's establishment?

I don't know what I'll say yet. You should tell me...seems to be working well for you.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Your buddy JinMI just admitted Trump is not anti-establishment. Do you agree or disagree with that assertion?

Feel free to ignore that if you want. I never demanded anything, though I can see why you would accuse me of such a thing, it's a copout.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Trump is scar sh*tle**. He has already fired his AG and placed one he thinks will obstruct the Russia investigation because he does not want Mueller report to come out. Even his own followers want this report and investigation halted because they know what the outcome may be and they also do not want his taxes to become public knowledge because of what is in them.

His temper tantrum the other day with Jim Acosta was exactly what you would expect when someone is scared and I look forward to his tantrums oops I mean pressers and continued unraveling.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He and the media are both establishment having a fake rivalry. You know that wrestlers don't actually hate each other, they just do it for ratings? Did you know Trump is in the WWE Hall of Fame? Put two and two together.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: je55ejame5

I'm a Trump supporter (not follower). I want Mueller to put up or shutup. It's been over a year now.

Kind of puts a dent in your theory eh?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: JinMI

You understand that a business and personal bankruptcy are completely different...right?

So he wasn't director of those bankrupt companies?

Oh c'mon now, you damn well know the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 11, and you also know most billionaires have bankruptcies in their history.

It's a common thing.

Yes but Trump's is a particularly impressive portfailio.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Hey even Linda McMahon is part of the cabinet!

Much more credibility to that theory than the others.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I've been saying this for 2 years now. Makes me wonder why I've gotten so much resistance from you.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

He´s not my buddy, we collide sometimes with our opinion, most often I just keep it to myself. That does not change the fact that I will jump in for someone who get´s words put in his mouth ad absurdum.

It´s called being non partisan and standing in for the truth, regardless who is fighting the lies.
edit on 9-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yet here you are jumping in.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Makes me wonder why I've gotten so much resistance from you.

I don't wonder at all.

Look at the past what 4 pages now?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yes? That´s what I wrote. Jumping in for the truth, not for the user but for the sake of honesty.

It sounds like you have problems comprehending that, because you use the word "yet". As in, I somehow contradict myself.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You could have easily ignored me, you just couldn't help yourself though.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Your post originally said "won't jump in". I see you edited it. I admitted that I put words in his mouth, what's the issue? What more can I do but admit to it and apologize?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If you havn't seen by now, I like to pick arguments with glaringly false information.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

There was nothing glaringly false about what I wrote. I admitted to putting words in your mouth but I had my reasons for assuming things about your opinions, namely your posting history of defending Trump no matter what.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well then I'm glad we both universally learned not a damn thing from this discussion.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Welcome to 95% of discussions on ATS these days.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I hope so. I really do. I want in the next 6 years so many things to come out to show the utter corruption in Washington. All of the former administrations have done things so do you know what former presidents do? They STFU. It is customary. Like releasing tax returns. So, I say, fair game.

So much shady # happened in the last 2 decades it would make a Clancy novel look like Seuss...
edit on Novam30amf0000002018-11-10T00:31:21-06:001221 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join