It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump coming after obama?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You haven't made yourself clear on it. Here's your chance. If Bossie was Trump's campaign manager what does that say about Trump?

I'm guessing you won't answer. That's always the copout, "quote me". Lol. Make a quote on the topic first instead of asking for one.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

He's keeping his end of the bargain.

A good builder always does.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You haven't made yourself clear on it.

Correct, I haven't. Then why did you say that I did?

And you think he's anti-establishment.

You think Trump is anti-establishment so by default that would mean those he worked with are as well.

Twice you did this btw, may want to practice what you preach:

Make a quote on the topic first instead of asking for one.

If Bossie was Trump's campaign manager what does that say about Trump?

IMO it says that Trump wanted to win and thought that Bossie could help.

I'm guessing you won't answer.

Do you ever tire of being wrong or do you just enjoy the taste of your own foot?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

m guessing you won't answer. That's always the copout, "quote me". Lol. Make a quote on the topic first instead of asking for one.

No, that´s not how it works. If you put words into others mouthes and can´t quote those words you are accusing someone has said, you are a damn liar.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
In some ways, I am ok with this. His egocentrism
It keeps his mind off running the country.

This is a guy that puts people into positions of power because he liked their demeanor on talk-news shows.

One of these days, when he is up too late twittering, he's going to make Alec Baldwin secretary of something after seeing his own visage on SNL. "Hey I really really like that guy"

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: RazorV66

Ok, so corporations being able to bribe our politicians to create laws in their favor is nor a big deal at all. My mistake, I could have sworn that's why our "representatives" continually screw us over. I guess not. Money in politics isn't an issue at all, even if Trump used it as a talking point during his campaign.

But yes, let's keep denying our own ignorance by believing who someone associates with has no bearing on n their own character, especially when it comes to politics. Politics is all about who your associates are except in Trump's case, in his case or doesn't matter because the media says mean things about him.

That was a full 6 years before Trump was elected, while a Democrat was in office.
And what new laws?
Seems to me it was a tax break package across the board for large corporations and small businesses.
When the Democrats regulate the fu*k out of you, where do they go?...offshore.

edit on 9-11-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

One of these days, when he is up too late twittering, he's going to make Alec Baldwin secretary of something after seeing his own visage on SNL. "Hey I really really like that guy"

Enlighted1 should take note here. This is what a conspiracy theory looks like, hell this one is even plausible AND funny!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I admit it, I put words in your mouth. It was only based on your posting habits though.

IMO it says that Trump wanted to win and thought that Bossie could help. 

No # Sherlock. Thanks for the non-answer. You completely sidestepped the issue, well done. Why though? Because actually addressing Bossie's past would jeapordize your narrative that Trump is anti-establishment.

Bossie is as establishment as it gets and fought for the establishment's right to buy our politicians. Why would he fight against the establishment now? The answer is he wouldn't.

Either Trump is a useful idiot or he is working for the establishment, otherwise he wouldn't have a man like Bossie running his campaign.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yeah, I put words in his mouth. That's what I honestly thought so im not lying.

What's your opinion on it? Why would Trump hire the establishment to run his campaign if he is anti-establishment? Why would he give the establishment a permanent trillion dollar tax break if he is anti-establishment?

I promise I won't put words in your mouth.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

No # Sherlock. Thanks for the non-answer. You completely sidestepped the issue, well done.

The issue that you claimed something I never said? JFC. You can't get out of your own way!

I'm going to re-post the first thing I said to you that you never responded to because this whole conversation completely backs it up:

That moment when you base a fantasy as the catalyst for your own reality......

I applaud that you admitted to putting words in my mouth. It's a start.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

So a non-answer once again. I guess you're afraid to address the question.

Why would Trump hire the establishment to run his campaign if he is anti-establishment? Why would he give the establishment a trillion dollar permanent tax break if he is anti-establishment?

Try not to avoid the questions again please. What proof do you have that Trump is anti-establishment other than the media saying mean things about him?

Be a man and back up your claims. I admitted to my faults, you do the same.
edit on 11/9/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So a non-answer once again. I guess you're afraid to address the question.

You asked a simple question, I gave a simple answer. It's not my problem that you don't like the answer.

Why would Trump hire the establishment to run his campaign if he is anti-establishment?

You can hire people within the establishment and still not be a part of it (which I never claimed he was or wasn't). Why do you think he was not given a cabinet position??

Why would he give the establishment a trillion dollar permanent tax break if he is anti-establishment?

My wager would be on because it is also good for the people. It's quite a wide open question because there are many economical factors that weigh into it. Open a thread on it.

Try not to avoid the questions please.

I havn't avoided any question you've asked yet. Unlike the lying and deflection that you've already used.

What proof do you have that Trump is anti-establishment other than the media saying mean things about him?

I never made the claim. I guess even though you admitted to lying you are going to keep going down this road eh?

Methinks you should have your username taken away, unless you use it for irony.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Be a man and back up your claims. I admitted to my faults, you do the same.

That's rich!

What proof do you have that Trump is anti-establishment

That marks the third time!

ETA:

You said:

It was only based on your posting habits though.

Then you should have zero problem digging up that quote. Chopchop!
edit on 9-11-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

So your answer to why Trump would hire the establishment is basically "because" at this point. Good answer.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So your answer to why Trump would hire the establishment is basically "because" at this point. Good answer.

Sure. For those who can't read, why not.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
No, that´s not what he said. You´re again, putting words into his mouth and this time it´s pure intention.

directed at enlighted..
edit on 9-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If it were anyone other than Trump hiring someone like Bossie as their campaign manager you'd question the move completely, but since the media says mean things about Trump you just accept it without question.

Good job letting the media cloud your judgement.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
No, that´s not what he said. You´re again, putting words into his mouth and this time it´s pure intention.

directed at enlighted..

It's beautiful isn't it.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I asked for your opinion, you have yet to give it. Why would Trump hire and give the establishment a permanent trillion dollar tax break if he is anti-establishment? All I've gotten so far are sidesteps and non-answers.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

If it were anyone other than Trump hiring someone like Bossie as their campaign manager you'd question the move completely, but since the media says mean things about Trump you just accept it without question.

Good job letting the media cloud your judgement.

Quote me.

Sure, lets go for round 2. (Or is it 5?)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join