It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump coming after obama?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So no evidence?

Just a mouth fart into text. "Maybe" it's true what you say?

It's just that you said it like it's true. But you don't actually know. Deny ignorance my friend. Deny it

edit on 11 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Give proof that Hillary deserves to be in jail or that Obama is a Kenyan married to a transvestite. I look forward to the proof.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Give proof that Hillary deserves to be in jail or that Obama is a Kenyan married to a transvestite. I look forward to the proof.

Was that part of our discussion?

Deflection?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Give proof for half the things discussed on these boards. Not sure why you're all of a sudden holding me to a higher standard than half the people you agree with and back pat on the boards.
edit on 11/9/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Thread nor our discussion is about me.

You don't have proof to share. So your entire stance is based upon what exactly?

edit on 9-11-2018 by JinMI because: Unimportant

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

It's based on Trump's past history of being a shady douche. Trump University? Walking in on underage girls half naked at his pageants? Sorry that I don't get down on my knees and perform fellatio on him like many members here, doesn't mean my opinion is based on ignorant hate.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Ever heard of David Bossie? He was the campaign manager for Trump. You might want to look into his background, you might be surprised by his history. He is the definition of establishment.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It's based on trump's past history of being a shady person. Trump University?

Sure, that's fair. I even somewhat agree. Is this enough to go on false tirades and attempt to spew false allegations like:

Walking in on underage girls half naked at his pageants? Sorry if I don't get down on my knees and perform fellatio on him like many members here.

In case you're wondering the answer is no.

There are plenty of factual things you could legitimately bring up with plenty of sources.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I was gonna step in. but I see you have this well in hand.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Look up David Bossie, he's the president of Citizens United. We all know who Citizens United fought for in 2010. Trump being anti-establishment? Guffaw!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Look up David Bossie, he's the president of Citizens United. We all know who Citizens United fought for in 2010. Trump being anti-establishment? Guffaw!

I know of the man.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Wow, he said someone didn't have proof for a conspiracy! Shocker, I I!

link   

And you think he's anti-establishment.

Guffaw!!!

link   

And you think he's anti-establishment.

Guffaw!!!

Quote me please.

link   

a reply to: Vector99

Ah ok, so if I have a business that is $2 billion in debt I am not held liable for that debt. Gotcha.

On a personal level, no you are not. Obviously you know nothing about business ownership, so you should stop before you look even more foolish.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

That is a dead horse you are beating, the Supreme Court upheld that case.
What does one thing have to do with the other?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You think Trump is anti-establishment so by default that would mean those he worked with are as well.

Guffaw!!!

Wait, let me guess, Trump was playing 4D chess with Boosie as well, that's why he gave his ilk a permanent tax break.

Again, guffaw!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Aallanon

Wow, he said someone didn't have proof for a conspiracy! Shocker, I I!

Your words:

Oh wait, I know how, by doing favors. Remember that trillion dollar permanent tax cut he gave the rich and powerful? Seems he's doing all he can to repay that debt.

That is to be a theory?

Trump's businesses are an extension of himself. The debt his businesses owe is a direct reflection of his own debt.

Also a theory?

This one as well?

He's keeping his end of the bargain.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You think Trump is anti-establishment so by default that would mean those he worked with are as well. Guffaw!!!

Quote me. If you're going to put words in my mouth quote me. Otherwise you are a liar plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Ok, so corporations being able to bribe our politicians to create laws in their favor is nor a big deal at all. My mistake, I could have sworn that's why our "representatives" continually screw us over. I guess not. Money in politics isn't an issue at all, even if Trump used it as a talking point during his campaign.

But yes, let's keep denying our own ignorance by believing who someone associates with has no bearing on n their own character, especially when it comes to politics. Politics is all about who your associates are except in Trump's case, in his case or doesn't matter because the media says mean things about him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join