It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump coming after obama?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If I started a business tomorrow and immediately owed a billion dollars I'd be screwed and would have to pay that back somehow.

How did you get the money to start the business in the first place?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: chr0naut

If Trump released his tax returns and it showed that he is guilty of tax evasion his supporters would applaud him for "sticking it to the man". They still literally give him a pass on anything because the media says mean things about him.

As apposed to going into the white house with a net worth of 4m and exiting with 40m? All while extending Bush doctrine?

Are we really weighing in morality?

Did Obama gain that money by stealing it or did he earn it with legitimate business such as returns on investments, endorsements, book deals/royalties and speaking deals?

Lets do a little math: 1,000,000 people buy a book that costs about $20. That's $20 million dollars in book sales. But that's assuming only a million people buy the book and only for a single title.

Oh, and remember, this thread started because Trump is upset with what Michelle Obama wrote.

In 2017 Obama and Michelle have apparently signed up for a further $60 million of book deals, too. So it seems that the net worth has grown to a billion now, in the two years after the his presidency.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My dad.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So you had money, then why did you need the bank to lend you money?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Why are Trump's businesses nearly $2 billion in debt? If I ran a business that was $2 billion in debt could I just get away scott free or am I responsible for that debt?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So you're going to go back to the beginning of your argument? Ok.

Why are Trump's businesses nearly $2 billion in debt?

I don't know. Could be vendors and suppliers. Could be overhead. Could even be that the business is not solvent in which case action would be required.

Do you know most businesses run a debt? You need supplies and overhead to operate. That usually falls under debt for the month/quarter/year.

If I ran a business that was $2 billion in debt could I just get away scott free or am I responsible for that debt?

Of course not. You would need to remedy the debt or file bankruptcy.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Vector99

... and why is the senate more important than the house?

SCOTUS selections...

... and the next incumbent after Trump couldn't 'uninstall' them by impeachment (as was done in 1805 with Justice Samuel Chase who was accused of allowing his political views to interfere with his judgements)?

What happened with that impeachment in the senate if you don't mind me asking.

Also, do you really think either party will hold 67 seats in the senate anytime soon?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Oh, did Trump get his whittle feelings hurt again.

Boo Hoo

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Trump's businesses are an extension of himself. The debt his businesses owe is a direct reflection of his own debt.

Well that's just not correct at all, but carry on spouting ignorant nonsense, you do it so well.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Oh, and remember, this thread started because Trump is upset with what Michelle Obama wrote.

That is false.

edit on 9-11-2018 by eisegesis because: deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You would need to remedy the debt or file bankruptcy.

Remedy as in give your debtors a permanent tax cut?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You would need to remedy the debt or file bankruptcy.

Remedy as in give your debtors a permanent tax cut?

Have proof?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Ah ok, so if I have a business that is $2 billion in debt I am not held liable for that debt. Gotcha.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
More crap about fake birth certificates.....

All because Michell wrote some stuff he didn’t like.

I think the POTUS should be focusing on more important things than getting revenge over what a ex-first lady writes about him in a book.

Your lopsided opinion is normal for those so brainwashed and suffering from the hatred generated by your Trump derangement syndrome, that you take all the vileness of Obama's past failures and lies, and cast it all back upon Trump.

This is what all these people hating on Trump are doing just like you. They are promoting violence and hatred, and acting out like children, and then after they make their displays, blame it all on Trump and say "He" did it. "Trump is dividing the country" When it's you and your puppet masters.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

He gave them the tax cut and he won't release his tax records. You must be new to the conspiracy boards, there are plenty of things discussed here that have no proof. Like Hillary being guilty of anything. Doesn't mean she isn't though.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

He gave them the tax cut

Show me the proof that he gave his debtors a tax cut please.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Ah ok, so if I have a business that is $2 billion in debt I am not held liable for that debt. Gotcha.

You are liable for it, I don't think anyone is disputing that. The options are pay or bankruptcy (you still pay).

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

We all know that no one has ever done favors in order to settle a debt before. The idea is ludicrous.
edit on 11/9/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So no proof then?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Oh, did Trump get his whittle feelings hurt again.

Boo Hoo

*sigh

No...it’s the deranged Liberals that have their “feelings” continuously hurt by Trump.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join