It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump coming after obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

the Hammer

Interesting

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: Aallanon

He is referring to the Fisa and other documents being declassified.

They are going to reveal the entire Russian collusion narrative was created with the full knowledge and cooperation of Obama.

BINGO! Obama will be revealed as a traitor to this nation.

We already know he has blatantly abused his power.

Bolstering the patriot act.

Bolstering the NSA and every other spy apparatus.

Using loopholes to circumvent the constitution.

Going after American citizens in ways that go against all our rights.

All that said, if we go after him, Bush better have charges drafted as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I would love to see that as well

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I would love to see that as well

One way to do that would be to focus on irrefutable facts.

One way to harm it would be to parrot Alex Jones theories he's a Muslim with a tyranny hubby, he's a Kenyan Muslim extremist (who ironically thunder f###ed the Middle East), and had multiple social security numbers.

Props to the latter, never heard that one.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

... and why is the senate more important than the house?

SCOTUS selections...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
SCOTUS selections...

And to nullify any b.s. impeachment.

edit on 9-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: St Udio

Trump also needs to un-seal his tax records because he has no reason now to hide them, except, unless he has something to hide in regard to tax fraud.

Who the # cares about his tax returns?...not me.
I only care about mine and they have been looking really good since Trump took office.
edit on 9-11-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Funniest thread all day, another delusion, like the birther sh@t.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Does it take the prez that sealed info with a prez order unseal the info? Or just a sitting prez use his own pen to reveal all?
I was also impressed by the prez and hie restraint...no "horse face" or any other name given to the previous First "Lady" with those magnificent arms.
edit on 9-11-2018 by Zrtst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's very unprofessional that he would devote any time to a silly vendetta, instead of worrying over actual problems.
For example, where are the parents of the children he is holding hostage? Who are they? This has been the most sickening display of utter incompetence by any administration, and none of them should sleep until the problem is solved.

Those people didn't even get a receipt for their children. They don't know where they are. It's disgraceful, and yet he is worrying over Mrs. Obama saying he endangered her entire family promoting the theory that Barack wasn't born in the U.S.? People wanted to kill him over that stupid lie? If Michelle said it you can take it to the bank. They were threatened because of that nonsense.

It's such a shame, really. That he is so small minded, vindictive, and petty.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

If Trump can sell fake college degrees with Trump University then I think it's more than fair that Michelle Obama can sell her leftist fantasy tale.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our military. I’ll never forgive him for what he did in many other ways which I will talk to you about in the future. But what he did, what he did to this military made this country very unsafe for you and you and you.

The answer cannot be found in this thread.

What Obama did is beyond comprehension.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If Trump released his tax returns and it showed that he is guilty of tax evasion his supporters would applaud him for "sticking it to the man". They still literally give him a pass on anything because the media says mean things about him.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That moment when you base a fantasy as the catalyst for your own reality......

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: RazorV66

If Trump can sell fake college degrees with Trump University then I think it's more than fair that Michelle Obama can sell her leftist fantasy tale.

Unfortunately that's whataboutism.

What ideology does Trump have?

What ideology does Michelle Obama have.

My guess would be the lowest denominator.

If we truly went tit for tat on how one is a lessor/greater of evil, we'd end up in a stale mate.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

maybe obama can unseal his college records?, address his multiple SS#'s and who paid for his colledge and world travel?

Obama's college records aren't sealed.

Obama din't have multiple Social Security numbers.

Obama borrowed for his own education and didn't pay off the loans until he was 44.

Obama's father, stepfather and mother were academics. His father had a BA and AM in Economics and studied at Harvard. Obama's stepfather had an MA in Geography. Obama's mother had a BA and MA in Anthropology. It was obvious that Obama was likely to have an academic advantage in life. Although Obama's family wasn't excessively wealthy, they were upper middle class academics and had sufficient money to travel occasionally and were multiracial, so they had reason to travel.

edit on 9/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If Trump released his tax returns and it showed that he is guilty of tax evasion his supporters would applaud him for "sticking it to the man". They still literally give him a pass on anything because the media says mean things about him.

As apposed to going into the white house with a net worth of 4m and exiting with 40m? All while extending Bush doctrine?

Are we really weighing in morality?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I have no doubt that the Obamas are liars through and through, I just find it ridiculous that one liar is given a pass while the other(s) are lambasted for lying.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You must be under the impression that I think Obama was a beacon for morality. He's a POS in my book and threw our country back 50 years as far as social/racial relations go. Trump is just as bad though.
edit on 11/9/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join